USMB Coffee Shop IV

Wish saveliberty was more regular in the Coffee Shop these days so he could verify if this is real. This was captioned as a lighthouse in Michigan before and after a major deep freeze. I dunno. Looks photoshopped? Or real?

49750994_2249326185356723_4075835740980772864_n.jpg

Since getting unlimited access to the internet with my new fibre optic package, I have been exploring youtube.
Here is a link where you can watch free films.

The end of the third week of chemo (two treatments) and the wife is already losing her long blond hair or what I should now call her short blonde hair...... Two days ago she bound it up in a pony tail from the top of her head, grabbed a pair of scissors and lopped it off. Her hair is naturally curly so what was left looked like a wild tangle pixie cut even after I tried to even it up some. She's also been complaining that her hair felt like it was pulling on her scalp so today I took my electric razor, stuck a 1/2" attachment on it and she went from hair down to mid shoulder blade to a long crew cut........
She's always had long hair.......

The end of the third week of chemo (two treatments) and the wife is already losing her long blond hair or what I should now call her short blonde hair...... Two days ago she bound it up in a pony tail from the top of her head, grabbed a pair of scissors and lopped it off. Her hair is naturally curly so what was left looked like a wild tangle pixie cut even after I tried to even it up some. She's also been complaining that her hair felt like it was pulling on her scalp so today I took my electric razor, stuck a 1/2" attachment on it and she went from hair down to mid shoulder blade to a long crew cut........

:smiliehug:

Even though squirrels are cute and I appreciate the pics...…...I'm not so sure I like squirrels......the ones around here have a bad tendency to eat my garden and one day I went out to harvest some nice looking corn.....only to find every one had been eaten down to the cob & still on the stalks. I was so mad I considered making squirrel stew :blowup:

:smiliehug: hugs to both of you. I don't blame her for wanting to cut it. I did the same and donated 22 inches to 'Wigs for Kids'. I think my husband had a harder time over the haircut than I did. Trust me, it does grow back :smiliehug:

Even though squirrels are cute and I appreciate the pics...…...I'm not so sure I like squirrels......the ones around here have a bad tendency to eat my garden and one day I went out to harvest some nice looking corn.....only to find every one had been eaten down to the cob & still on the stalks. I was so mad I considered making squirrel stew :blowup:

You and Gallantwarrior are siblings from different mothers re the squirrels. :)

Good night darlinks. I really do love you guys.

And we continue to pray and/or send good vibes and/or positive thoughts and/or keep vigil for:

Harper
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
Rod, GW's partner,
Kat's sister,
Dana, Foxfyre's friend recovering from heart transplant
Strength and stamina for gallantwarrior in his relocation project,
Wellness for Foxfyre's sister and Hombre's sister
Saveliberty's mom for successful surgery and quick healing
TheLiq and family who need prayers and positive vibes now
Drifter's friend's mother now homeless
Montrovant in difficult transition
Drifter for smooth sailing in her new job.

JustAnotherNut for strength and wisdom dealing with challenges.
Beautress's friend EJ undergoing chemo.
Gracie & Mr. G for positive trend to continue.
Ringel and Mrs. R facing serious health challenges with resulting financial challenges.
GallantWarrior for healing and wellness.
Thanksgiving for Nosmo's mom.
All those we love and care about who aren't on the list.

And we keep the porch light on so those who have been away can find their way back and we rejoice when they do!!!

View of Mt. Ranier two days ago:
50807591_2293331967345942_2478317445438242816_o.jpg

Forum List

Back