USMB Coffee Shop IV

I hope everyone is alright while trying to navigate this crisis.

Though I probably should be.....I'm not half as concerned with the virus itself, as much as the fall out from it. For now, we are doing ok here.

Point A
th

Point B
001_177_rb-image-1697649.jpeg

Finished product...
main-qimg-a3b88c220075d30e87d0e255ae7723f9

Mark me as safe from Covid 19 for now... Went to the store today, shelves were maybe half stocked... Got everything needed with the exception of Lysol spray... Of course I didn't expect to find that... I got what was needed and left the rest for others... Only need things that won't keep...

Point A
th

Point B

Finished product...

I have used out houses in my earlier life, but never corn cobs. But they are rather soft and probably would work.

where did you find a soft corn cob?

The cob itself of course is rigid but they are softish on the surface making it feasible to use them for. . .you know. . .

Now I ask you guys. Is there anywhere other than the Coffee Shop where you might find a discussion on corn cobs as a potential solution to the TP shortage????

So I get home tonite, check the mail, and there's a slim envelope from China. First thought is wtf is this. Who's mailing me the Wuhan? Text wife, she can't remember ordering anything so I hose the entire days mail down with copious amounts of lysol spray both sides til it's soaked.
There's a description of product on front I notice, some sort of patch. Text wife again, that rings a bell. Ordered months ago so it must have come from someplace in the hotzone that was shut down. Lysoled it some more, got the med gloves and into the trash it went.

Point A
th

Point B

Finished product...

I have used out houses in my earlier life, but never corn cobs. But they are rather soft and probably would work.

The cob itself of course is rigid but they are softish on the surface making it feasible to use them for. . .you know. . .

Now I ask you guys. Is there anywhere other than the Coffee Shop where you might find a discussion on corn cobs as a potential solution to the TP shortage????

Plenty of conversations here that you probably won't see other places. Go try wiping your butt on a corn cob and then come back and tell me how soft it is. Some of us have hands on experience.

So I get home tonite, check the mail, and there's a slim envelope from China. First thought is wtf is this. Who's mailing me the Wuhan? Text wife, she can't remember ordering anything so I hose the entire days mail down with copious amounts of lysol spray both sides til it's soaked.
There's a description of product on front I notice, some sort of patch. Text wife again, that rings a bell. Ordered months ago so it must have come from someplace in the hotzone that was shut down. Lysoled it some more, got the med gloves and into the trash it went.

I have clothes from china ordered. Via the app wish. Should I throw it in the trash basket?

I have clothes from china ordered. Via the app wish. Should I throw it in the trash basket?
Put it out of the way for a few days. The garage, or storage house, etc. The virus doesn't last that long on different surfaces, so it should be good after a couple of days. If you're still worried, wait a couple more days,
New Coronavirus Study Shows How Long It Survives On Different Surfaces

Point A
th

Point B

Finished product...

Plenty of conversations here that you probably won't see other places. Go try wiping your butt on a corn cob and then come back and tell me how soft it is. Some of us have hands on experience.
No, no...you're supposed to use the corn cob, not your hands!

Just got back from getting a couple of fillings. I was supposed to get my crown put in, but it isn't ready yet; a manufacturing issue, probably related to the virus. I'm actually a bit surprised my dentist is still open. I got an email from the dentist where I lived while I was still a nanny saying that their office will only be doing emergency work.

My dentist here had hand sanitizer for patients at the front desk, but other than that it seemed to be business as usual.

59 years and neither of you has killed the other yet. That's something to be celebrated. Congratulations.

Forum List

Back