USMB Coffee Shop IV

Morning folks! Today is Friday, and it's also World Cat Day...:thup:

a4aaf9725548aef8941c141b8c2ef7a8.jpg

cat_day.jpg

World Cat Day - August 8, 2014
cat.png

I am beginning to wonder if all this exercise is doing me more harm that good! :eek:

2 weeks ago it was a cold. This morning all was good and I decided to go swimming again at 5 am. Came home, made my normal breakfast of toast and all was well with the world.

Then suddenly it hit me...stomach cramps and repeated visits to Our Lady of the Ceramic Bowl. I think I am going to blame Stat for spreading his germs all over the Coffee Shop! :eusa_whistle:

I am beginning to wonder if all this exercise is doing me more harm that good! :eek:

2 weeks ago it was a cold. This morning all was good and I decided to go swimming again at 5 am. Came home, made my normal breakfast of toast and all was well with the world.

Then suddenly it hit me...stomach cramps and repeated visits to Our Lady of the Ceramic Bowl. I think I am going to blame Stat for spreading his germs all over the Coffee Shop! :eusa_whistle:

too much more than likely isn't good. you have to find the level that works for you. increase it from there slowly

You may be right in terms of exercising doing more harm than good. It all depends on your diet. A doc once told my wife that she should avoid exercising if she doesn't consume enough calories throughout the day. Of course I don't have to worry about that problem as I consume way more than the recommended 3000 calories/day. Folks who are dieting or those who just consume very little food would be better off not exercising. Believe it or not, exercise without proper nutrition can trigger illnesses, which include cancer.

Lived 28 years in California. It has two seasons...Well, three actually....

Wet, Hot and EFFIN HOT! <<--- BTW...that is a technical term. :D

Everything is dead in summer from the heat and lack of significant rainfall. Everything turns a pale green in winter as the rainfall increases but the temps don't climb very high or fall very low.

You in the central valley? I lived in San Jose, the weather was great

I lived a couple of years in Monterey. It was always green there.

Now that's a great area. Besides San Francisco, we always took out of town visitors from the east to that area, Monterey, Carmel, Point Lobos.

I didn't do a damned thing yesterday and didn't get out of bet til 10:30 this morning and I feel great. Just sayin'...

Forum List

Back