USMB Coffee Shop IV

Have a great day, people. We are off to a county fair with some of the grand kids. The littlest girl wants to ride the ponies. I do, too, but any pony seeing me coming for it would squeal and try to run away for its self protection.

Have fun Jake. Watch out for those ponies. When I was 15 I was kicked in the stomach by a Shetland Pony and couldn't breath for what seemed like an eternity. All I had done, was walk behind it getting from one place to another...:lol: Will NEVER forget that first time my breath was knocked out of me. Have never walked too close to any horse, in their rear, since. :badgrin:

Isn't this just about the cutest kid you ever saw?

Attachments

• $erniie@1.jpg
    [email protected]
    31.6 KB · Views: 25
Good morning all. Happy World Cat Day--but we have no kitty in the house to celebrate it with. We are enjoying our house guest Carley, the miniature dachshund, who will be here for through the weekend. She has pretty well given up on her regular human companion showing up any time soon, I think, and has happily settled into a routine here.

Still sending healing vibes to BBD. Hombre has trouble with insomnia and melatonin hasn't done it for him. So he takes over the counter diphenhydramine HCI (Benadryl) that does work for him. You can get it at any pharmacy.

And a warm Coffee Shop welcome to [MENTION=11944]Mad Scientist[/MENTION] who joined us for the first time last evening. Be sure to read over the OP to see what we're all about in here and then join right in. As soon as somebody makes themselves a regular here they become part of the family. Your first timer's complimentary beverage that I think looks good but does resemble a science project :)

beautiful-coffee-cream-cute-food-Favim.com-161103.jpg

Have a great day, people. We are off to a county fair with some of the grand kids. The littlest girl wants to ride the ponies. I do, too, but any pony seeing me coming for it would squeal and try to run away for its self protection.

Have fun Jake. Watch out for those ponies. When I was 15 I was kicked in the stomach by a Shetland Pony and couldn't breath for what seemed like an eternity. All I had done, was walk behind it getting from one place to another...:lol: Will NEVER forget that first time my breath was knocked out of me. Have never walked too close to any horse, in their rear, since. :badgrin:

Here's a hint, NEVER walk behind a horse.

Forum List

Back