USMB Coffee Shop IV

Oh and Happy Birthday to me. Hombre got me a brand new pair of wonderful Minnetonka soft soled moccasins, my favorite every day footwear for around the house. Tonight we'll go with Uncle Ed, Aunt Betty, friend Dana, and my big sister to Quarters down the road a bit--the best bar-b-que place in Albuquerque. Then home for a good movie. I think I'm pretty well over my bug--just a little residual cough--and life is good.

It seems we have quite a few Virgos here.
My Birthday was on the 6th.
My husbands is on the 19th - today - same as yours Foxfyre. Happy Birthday!!!!!
So we go out to celebrate in between the two dates.
We went out to a nice fancy steak restaurant last Saturday. :)

Oh and......................

happy_talk_like_a_pirate_day_poster-r2ffb76af739243f1b1c257b7f196589b_a5s1_8byvr_512.jpg

LOL. Thanks Peach and so sorry we missed your birthday. There must be a LOT of great peach birthday cakes. :) I hate hate HATE that we don't have the daily birthday list anymore so we just have to suck it up and fess up when we're having a birthday I guess.

My daughter, who is like nobody else in the word but would fit in very well here in the Coffee Shop, takes great delight in noting that my birthday falls on 'talk like a pirate' day. ARRRGHH!!!!

Yeah....I really hate that I can't go to a place in USMB to find out whose birthday is today! Maybe there is and we just haven't found it. Good heavens, I discover new things on my smart phone every day....well, maybe not every day, but I'm still finding new stuff....

I don't know of any other than going to each person's profile and that just isn't feasible. I even hit C_K up about it this week and he says that capability just isn't built into this software. It's sad because it does take away some of the ability to built community.

Busy running errands all day, finally ran out of steam around 3pm and laid down. The wife woke me up about an hour ago, I did not want to get up........ and I still don't want to be up......
Munching out on a late dinner (obviously), jalapeno and cheddar brats. Tomorrow we go up to the Springs, pull so items out of the property we still have stored there, check out the storage unit, do a little shopping and have lunch at Extreme Pizza.

And before I forget:

Happy Birthday Foxy!!!

Oh and Happy Birthday to me. Hombre got me a brand new pair of wonderful Minnetonka soft soled moccasins, my favorite every day footwear for around the house. Tonight we'll go with Uncle Ed, Aunt Betty, friend Dana, and my big sister to Quarters down the road a bit--the best bar-b-que place in Albuquerque. Then home for a good movie. I think I'm pretty well over my bug--just a little residual cough--and life is good.

Happy Birthday! Best Wishes!

This is the first morning I've gotten out of bed and my back wasn't literally killing me. Don't know why the pain has subsided, but I'm happier'n a pig in a poke.
And I am happier`n a pig in a poke to hear this great news, 007. You're ready for the weekend. :eusa_dance:
Well thankee honey buns... :smiliehug:

It started hurting again as the day wore on... lucky me.

Still waiting for that authorization for outside physical therapy from the VA. Was released on the 14th, but stalled somewhere along the line. Patient Advocates office is looking into it.

Checked my trail camera just now. I left them out while I was on vacation. Hope these two fellows are still around come hunting season!
OH... MY... GAWD... :eek-52:

I haven't been using my new trail camera. What the heck is wrong with me? I think I'll strap it to a tree tomorrow and see what's lurking around my back 40 in the night.

Good night darlinks. I love you guys.

And we're still keeping vigil for

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Sunshine,
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
TK, and TK's grandma,
Sheila’s friend Shirley,
Spoonie, Ringel, 007, and Sheila's sore backs,
Sherry’s Mom,
BDBoop, her sis, and family,
Hombre,
Pix,
Becki and Becki’s hubby,
Sheila and son Andrew,
Noomi’s Auntie Marj and Nana,
Sheila's sore foot post surgery healing,
Complete healing for Mrs. Ringel and assurance for Ringel,
007's Mom,
Pogo's aunt,
Derideo_te for comfort and healing,
Sarah G for comfort and healing,
Mrs. Ollie for a successful and problem free procedure,
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,
Safe travels for those traveling,
All who are dealing with colds and flu,
And all others we love and hold in concern.

And the light is on awaiting the return of Oddball, Sunshine, Jughead, and Becki
candle.gif

P.S. Sometimes in the editing of the vigil list or when I have switched computers, somebody gets dropped that is supposed to be on it. This will always be inadvertent and if ya'll would call it to my attention, it would be much appreciated.

Everyone should have cake for their birthday, Foxy. This one looked good....enjoy and Happy Birthday.

cake_birthday.jpg

Faboo! And happy birthday, Foxy-Gal!

Forum List

Back