USMB Coffee Shop IV

Good morning, Coffee Shoppers.

It's been more than one month since I have stopped drinking coffee every day, but rather, once or twice a week (if at all) and my body is loving the change. I don't sweat in the mornings the way I used to and I have considerably more energy through the run of a normal day than I once had. Am also sleeping better at night. I've been discovering all sorts of cool herbal and fruit tees, and they are really delicious.

That being said ( :D ) I wish you all a good TGIF and a good start into your weekend. I am on a business trip for most of the weekend and will only be online very sporadically and with the new smartfon. :banana:

So, have a good one.

What? You don't drink coffee anymore? What is this world coming to? Well, not to worry, my friend, I will step up and drink that third cup just for you.....to make up for the one you didn't drink...........
sad-face.jpg

Oh and Happy Birthday to me. Hombre got me a brand new pair of wonderful Minnetonka soft soled moccasins, my favorite every day footwear for around the house. Tonight we'll go with Uncle Ed, Aunt Betty, friend Dana, and my big sister to Quarters down the road a bit--the best bar-b-que place in Albuquerque. Then home for a good movie. I think I'm pretty well over my bug--just a little residual cough--and life is good.

Happy Birthday Momma Fox. :clap2:

I won't tell you the name of this lighthouse but it's the most photographed lighthouse in America. It's in Maine. Free coffee and donuts to whoever can figure out it's name. I enjoyed being in this area. Very nice. Just what I think about when I think about Maine. Will post a new picture tomorrow of things I saw on my journey.

Looks like the Nubble (Cape Neddick)? I have a book of lighthouses (I like to paint them....watercolor) and that looks like it.

6374455_orig.jpg

Cape Neddick Nubble - New England Lighthouses A Virtual Guide

Last edited:
Oh and Happy Birthday to me. Hombre got me a brand new pair of wonderful Minnetonka soft soled moccasins, my favorite every day footwear for around the house. Tonight we'll go with Uncle Ed, Aunt Betty, friend Dana, and my big sister to Quarters down the road a bit--the best bar-b-que place in Albuquerque. Then home for a good movie. I think I'm pretty well over my bug--just a little residual cough--and life is good.

Everyone should have cake for their birthday, Foxy. This one looked good....enjoy and Happy Birthday.

cake_birthday.jpg

Mertex got it right. It's the Nubble Lighthouse in Maine. Very pretty place to visit if you get the chance. Well worth the time. Mertex gets free coffee and donuts today!

It seems we have quite a few Virgos here.
My Birthday was on the 6th.
My husbands is on the 19th - today - same as yours Foxfyre. Happy Birthday!!!!!
So we go out to celebrate in between the two dates.
We went out to a nice fancy steak restaurant last Saturday. :)

Oh and......................

happy_talk_like_a_pirate_day_poster-r2ffb76af739243f1b1c257b7f196589b_a5s1_8byvr_512.jpg

happy_talk_like_a_pirate_day_poster-r2ffb76af739243f1b1c257b7f196589b_a5s1_8byvr_512.jpg

LOL. Thanks Peach and so sorry we missed your birthday. There must be a LOT of great peach birthday cakes. :) I hate hate HATE that we don't have the daily birthday list anymore so we just have to suck it up and fess up when we're having a birthday I guess.

My daughter, who is like nobody else in the word but would fit in very well here in the Coffee Shop, takes great delight in noting that my birthday falls on 'talk like a pirate' day. ARRRGHH!!!!

Checked my trail camera just now. I left them out while I was on vacation. Hope these two fellows are still around come hunting season!

Attachments

• IMG_0047_2.JPG
    IMG_0047_2.JPG
    299.1 KB · Views: 81

LOL. Thanks Peach and so sorry we missed your birthday. There must be a LOT of great peach birthday cakes. :) I hate hate HATE that we don't have the daily birthday list anymore so we just have to suck it up and fess up when we're having a birthday I guess.

My daughter, who is like nobody else in the word but would fit in very well here in the Coffee Shop, takes great delight in noting that my birthday falls on 'talk like a pirate' day. ARRRGHH!!!!

Yeah....I really hate that I can't go to a place in USMB to find out whose birthday is today! Maybe there is and we just haven't found it. Good heavens, I discover new things on my smart phone every day....well, maybe not every day, but I'm still finding new stuff....

Forum List

Back