USMB Coffee Shop IV

I hadn't considered Hobbes might be a Republican. See if election results bring him down Pogo. Might at least bore him enough to relax and come down.

I think most cats would tend to be libertarians, perhaps even anarchists! :biggrin:

images

007? Can we practice a little compassion in the Coffee Shop? Thanks bud.
I give what I get, SL. I got jumped on for saying I was happy, and now you're jumping on me again for giving what I get.

See why people disappear from here and don't come back?

007? Can we practice a little compassion in the Coffee Shop? Thanks bud.
I give what I get, SL. I got jumped on for saying I was happy, and now you're jumping on me again for giving what I get.

See why people disappear from here and don't come back?

That's 'jumping on you'?

I think there's a difference between someone being a bit anal about politics in the Coffee Shop and someone making light of the possibility a CS member could lose a pet. And all save did was ask for some compassion.

Okay, okay, the election and silly season is blessedly over. Some of us are happy about how things turned out; some of us are disappointed. But at least there will be no political calls tomorrow. The yard signs will disappear from yards. The plethora of ads will be gone from television. And things hopefully will return to normal. My heart is wrapped around Pogo and Hobbes tonight. I imagine it is a toss up which of you is feeling the worse about that situation.

Good night darlinks. I love you guys.

And we're still keeping vigil for

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Sunshine,
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
TK, and TK's grandma,
Sheila’s friend Shirley,
Spoonie, Ringel, 007, and Sheila's sore backs,
Sherry’s Mom,
Hombre,
Pix,
Becki and Becki’s hubby,
Sheila and son Andrew,
Noomi’s Auntie Marj and Nana,
Sheila's sore foot post surgery healing,
Complete healing for Mrs. Ringel and the Ringels in difficult transition,
Pogo's aunt,
Ollie and Mrs. O for a complete recovery,
GW's student/friend Sean, his injured brother, and their family,
Tresha and hubby,
Pogo and Hobbes,
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,
Safe travels for those traveling,
All who are dealing with colds and flu,
And all others we love and hold in concern.

And the light is on awaiting the return of Oddball, Sunshine, Jughead, Sheila, and Becki and all the others who have been MIA lately. We hope everyone is okay.

img_0322.png

P.S. Sometimes in the editing of the vigil list or when I have switched computers, somebody gets dropped that is supposed to be on it. This will always be inadvertent and if ya'll would call it to my attention, it would be much appreciated.

Good morning everyone. I hope ya'll are having a great morning. This silly daylight savings time has thrown off my rhythm, it usually takes several days for me to feel like a person again. lol

Great day for America yesterday. I will be doing my "Happy Dance" all day long today!
OH WATCH OUT BBD... I said I was happy and got jumped on for it.
I think Foxy needs to admonish both of you. She posted yesterday about you and me and again last night before she left for the night. We have a whole forum full of threads out there for you guys to gloat.

Great day for America yesterday. I will be doing my "Happy Dance" all day long today!
OH WATCH OUT BBD... I said I was happy and got jumped on for it.
I think Foxy needs to admonish both of you. She posted yesterday about you and me and again last night before she left for the night. We have a whole forum full of threads out there for you guys to gloat.
Well, Sar... the way I see it, all either of us said was we were happy. We did NOT, *DISCUSS*, politics, agendas, ideologies, or anything of the sort. But I know why you all on the left are getting your feathers ruffled. Thing is, there was a time when none of you people would step foot in here, and I guarantee you, back then had I or anyone else commented that we were happy today, there wouldn't have been peep said about it. So other people with their comments about how the CS is changing is right here on display, and why other old timers that were here from the start are no longer here.

Chew on that.

Forum List

Back