USMB Coffee Shop IV

I have found breaking a large object near the individual and then glaring at them works really well Ernie.

I have found breaking a large object near the individual and then glaring at them works really well Ernie.
Did it once with a pool cue. I was in my 20's then and it worked, but I'm 65 and weigh 140 pounds. How much fear can I put in the heart of a big 'Bama farm boy with 10 shots of Crown under his belt with a stern look? Sorry. Unfortunately, firearms are tools of the trade.

Hmm...I see your issue Ernie. I was moving 250 pound dock sections this afternoon. They outweigh me by 50 pounds.

Might be posting a bit less for the rest of November. My boss is gone and I have additional duties until December.

1503249_722706781080760_1409990422_n.png

Good night darlinks. I love you guys.

And we're still keeping vigil for

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Sunshine,
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
TK, and TK's grandma,
Sheila’s friend Shirley,
Spoonie, Ringel, 007, and Sheila's sore backs,
Sherry’s Mom,
Hombre,
Pix,
Becki and Becki’s hubby,
Sheila and son Andrew,
Noomi’s Auntie Marj and Nana,
Sheila's sore foot post surgery healing,
Complete healing for Mrs. Ringel and the Ringels in difficult transition,
Ollie and Mrs. O for a complete recovery,
GW's student/friend Sean, his injured brother, and their family,
Tresha and hubby,
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,
Safe travels for those traveling,
All who are dealing with colds and flu,
And all others we love and hold in concern.

And the light is on awaiting the return of Oddball, Sunshine, Jughead, Sheila, and Becki and all the others who have been MIA lately. We hope everyone is okay.

ThanksgivingBlessings.gif

P.S. Sometimes in the editing of the vigil list or when I have switched computers, somebody gets dropped that is supposed to be on it. This will always be inadvertent and if ya'll would call it to my attention, it would be much appreciated.​

• Thanks
Reactions: Ava
Cooked dinner tonight and it was very bloody nice, too.

There is an ad on TV for a new show called How To Get Away With Murder. Sounds interesting...

All right, our Indian Summer has fled for good.

Almost seven weeks straight of sixties and seventies are now over, and we are back near our lows. High 20s and low 30s at night, and 40s during the day.

There is an ad on TV for a new show called How To Get Away With Murder. Sounds interesting...

I liked the trailers for that and it has a compelling cast. But the one show I started watching really didn't grab me. But then I don't watch much TV drama. I did get Hombre the first and second seasons of "Breaking Bad" on DVDs for Christmas though just on the recommendations of USMBers. :)

I liked the trailers for that and it has a compelling cast. But the one show I started watching really didn't grab me. But then I don't watch much TV drama. I did get Hombre the first and second seasons of "Breaking Bad" on DVDs for Christmas though just on the recommendations of USMBers. :)

:thup: Good choice. If he likes it, he can see all seasons on Netflix, for $7.99 a month. One month or as many as one likes. I loved Anna Gunn, who played Walt's wife and she can now be seen in Gracepoint. Same type acting style as in Breaking Bad. She plays a cop in a small seaside town. Thursday nights at 9 on Fox. It's a series for those who like a quiet, compelling murder mystery. ( Operative word...quiet )

Been busy for a few days. Like Jake our nice warm autumn days are about to go bye, bye...... Today we'll be in the 70s, then by tonight it'll get down into the teens, highs tomorrow in the 30s and Wed in the twenties with single digit temps at night. Time to put the insulating cover over the outside spigot and cover the window AC unit.

Forum List

Back