USMB Coffee Shop IV

Some people like certain things that others might find offensive, as long as it doesn't violate board or CS rules I let it go as do most here, pass right over it without making any comment......... :eusa_whistle:

Some people like certain things that others might find offensive, as long as it doesn't violate board or CS rules I let it go as do most here, pass right over it without making any comment......... :eusa_whistle:

I tend to give my opinion on message boards.. :cool:

I tend, as most try not to do, is not give our opinions concerning controversial posts/pictures (not in violation of the board or CS rules) in the CS so as to not start fights........ :thup:

These real estate sites are frustrating!!!!! Set up your search for single family homes for sale and morons will list townhomes and condos as single family plus list a low "sale" price and when ya click on it it's for rent only........ :mad:
Deception? On the wide wide world of the interweb?

Cue Claude Raines! "I'm shocked! Shocked that there is gambling here!".
Not only that ya have to watch for scams especially on the major sites, already had one contact me on a rental....... At least Zillow contacted me also stating it was most likely a scam based on what the "owner" (scammer) was saying as opposed to the original listing on other sites.
We busted a scammer here in the county last month. He was selling aquarium pumps and a stick of PVC pipe as 'radon elimination' services.

The only abatement was to the wallet and he was getting $750 per 'installation'.

About a half hour ago I looked out the front door, nice and sunny but very "breezy". Five minutes later I glanced out the front door and the world had gone tan. A huge dust/sand storm blew in obliterating the view across the valley then a minute later was on top of us. The front moved through and dropped the temps 20 degrees.

I tend, as most try not to do, is not give our opinions concerning controversial posts/pictures (not in violation of the board or CS rules) in the CS so as to not start fights........ :thup:
That's true. You do seem a little more passive aggressive than some.

That's true. You do seem a little more passive aggressive than some.
Pretty sure you've seen exactly how overtly aggressive I can be on the open board....... :D

View attachment 33966

Here is a photo of the young buck my buddy, the vet, got with his bow yesterday on my farm. Nice, average-sized deer. Will be good eating!!!
SWEET... nice little buck. Ain't one of those big daddy's I've seen in a couple of your trail camera pics though, but lots of good meat there.

So... I think I better load up the shot gun and a box of double ott buck and head for your place... ;)

Last edited:
Finally! Some time to just zone out and visit the CS. I decided it would be better if I didn't try to catch up on all the conversation I've missed these last days.
In addition to my usual busy schedule, I decided that the lectures about aircraft instruments that the previous instructor passed on to me were...ehem, anemic at best. So I have been producing the Powerpoint presentations to support my new lectures, as well as all the supporting homework and test material for the instruction. It's pretty grueling, putting together the initial instructional material. We're almost done with this semester, though, so I should have more time for "fun" stuff soon.
The weather here is practically tropical, hanging in the mid-40's. I understand that the same storm that brought us these temps is putting the Lower 48 on ice. It's been warm long enough these past few days that the ground is starting to thaw!
Still looks like I'll be relocating to south of Seattle late next summer. It's only a few years and then I'll come home. I just miss my granddaughters and daughter a bunch. The task of preparing everything here, storing stuff, selling some things, and just throwing away all the usual detritus that has accumulated of the years can be daunting, as many of you know.

Forum List

Back