USMB Coffee Shop IV

We don't have a Stuff Mart here. I have to pick from Albertson's, Smith's, or Wal-mart.
Stuff Mart = WallyWorld = Wal-Mart........ :eusa_whistle:
:D

What? No pictures? Maybe a good hint like wear your pajamas mart?
Nope, don't wear my pajamas to WallyWorld but bib overalls with no shirt works just fine.......

Pictures? Okay.....

d8d3204a48f9e5c4707442f78b0f64d7

6555685013_79767e2b9d.jpg

2113150126-L.jpg

We get our pot pies from Schwans.
They come 4 in a box and cost 9.99 that is about 2.50 for each one too.
They are delicious.
We also like Marie Callenders we buy them if Schwans is out and I agree with Ringel Banquets are not as good.

Last edited:
I don't believe Safeway has a store in Albuquerque now. Albertsons and Smiths and the Wal-Mart Super Stores pretty well have the trade area covered except for some of the specialty stores like Whole Foods, Trader Joes, etc.

I don't believe Safeway has a store in Albuquerque now. Albertsons and Smiths and the Wal-Mart Super Stores pretty well have the trade area covered except for some of the specialty stores like Whole Foods, Trader Joes, etc.
I had to look, mapping shows one at 4016 Louisiana Blvd NE but with Safeway and Albertsons merging........ :dunno:

Maries recommends not microwaving the pot pies in ovens with less than 1000 watts, I simply add 2 1/2 minutes in a 800 watt oven. They're almost as good as baking them. :thup:

Wow! I hope I can find my way to work now..lol
Later, thanks for the hospitality.
Well he wouldn't be the first tipsy person we've had in the Coffee Shop. Let's just hope he's a happy drunk. :)
Something tells me Cross can hold his liquor..:eusa_think:

You know me? lol

Get the good stuff, it's smooth and so expensive it makes you frugal with it....not like when us young guns did Mad Dog and Wild Turkey...

I had to look, mapping shows one at 4016 Louisiana Blvd NE but with Safeway and Albertsons merging........ :dunno:

Yeah, I don't think that has been a Safeway Store for some time. There is a U.S. Post Office with that address though. (But some post offices are located in grocery stores. I'll have to look next time I'm in that neighborhood.)

So true. I HATE autocorrect sometime: I was just reading that the problem is that you invariably wind up typing some thong you didn't Nintendo.

Forum List

Back