USMB Coffee Shop IV

Good morning! I hope the day finds everyone well. I am sitting by the fire at the cabin and chomping down some tea. I am shocked the connection up here is better than I remember. lol Have a wonderful day folks!

Hope you're having a great vacation mdk. Sounds wonderful. One thing I disliked going to the cabin here was there was zero connection to anything. No computer access of any kind. No cell phone service. And the one phone was rigged so you could receive calls but couldn't call out unless you had a prepaid calling card. There was a time that would have been great, but these days not so much.

Thanks, I am my dear. It is a very peaceful day thus far.

Hello Cross and welcome to the Coffee Shop. Someone who is more tech savvy than myself will be along shortly to provide you your complimentary beverage.

Nothing high tech, just a little Baileys would be nice..

Welcome Cross.
baileys-and-hot-coffee.jpg

Hello all,
Just navigating my way around.

Gotta say the advertising that attaches to some keywords is pure comedy...

Welcome welcome Cross. So happy you found us. As we tell everybody, it gets a little nuts out there on the boards sometimes, and this is your refuge when it gets to be too much. In fact, lately some of us are spending most or all of our time in here until the dust settles after silly season.

And your wish is our command for your first timer's complimentary beverage:

d724aa42de97c88c39067c699fc93bf2.jpg

Edit: LOL, I see Montro and Chris beat me to it. Way to go!!!!

Hello all,
Just navigating my way around.

Gotta say the advertising that attaches to some keywords is pure comedy...

Re that advertising, that's the truth isn't it? Drives home the point that nothing we do here is really private and there are folks out there tracking everything. I just ordered some really wacky stuff for birthday bags we make up for December (both of my kids were born really close to Christmas) and I'm looking forward to see what the internet trackers come up with to entice me based on those searches. :)

Just had a Marie Callender pot pie for lunch. I love pot pies and I love their pot pies so much I have to regulate the number of times I indulge, only have one every two hours or so........ :eusa_whistle:

I spent years and years not eating pot pies, after having a bad experience with one. Then, a couple of years ago, I decided to try a pot pie again, and lo! it was good. They let me be even lazier than a tv dinner (which usually requires I stop cooking and stir halfway through), just pop a pot pie in the microwave for 4 or 5 minutes, and that's it!

I ought to pick some of those up for us too--we both love pot pies. And there are always those times you just don't want to cook but want something hot and nourishing.

I ought to pick some of those up for us too--we both love pot pies. And there are always those times you just don't want to cook but want something hot and nourishing.
Stuff Mart (Wallyworld....... :eusa_whistle:) has em for $2.50 each (Marie Callenders).

Forum List

Back