USMB Coffee Shop IV

Just had a Marie Callender pot pie for lunch. I love pot pies and I love their pot pies so much I have to regulate the number of times I indulge, only have one every two hours or so........ :eusa_whistle:

I'm spoiled and can only eat Willow Tree chicken pies. They are a local farm, and they make the BEST chicken pot pies! They are expensive though, depending on where you buy them, $10 to $15 for a large one. You can get them with or without veg. :) They also have killer chicken salad. :tongue: I'm making myself hungry!

img_0087.jpg

It's a balmy 37 degrees in Albuquerque at this hour which feels warm after yesterday. We'll have a couple of days of mid to high 50's, maybe even a low 60, the next couple of days before going back into colder temps. But at least it is feeling more like November than late September now.

37 degrees celcius? I would certainly hope so...

It's a balmy 37 degrees in Albuquerque at this hour which feels warm after yesterday. We'll have a couple of days of mid to high 50's, maybe even a low 60, the next couple of days before going back into colder temps. But at least it is feeling more like November than late September now.

Nope. Fahrenheit. Winter is descending upon the good old USA even as you are greeting summer.

Good night darlinks. I love you guys.

And we're still keeping vigil for

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Sunshine,
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
TK, and TK's grandma,
Sheila’s friend Shirley,
Spoonie, Ringel, 007, and Sheila's sore backs,
Sherry’s Mom,
Hombre,
Pix,
Becki and Becki’s hubby,
Sheila and son Andrew,
Noomi’s Auntie Marj and Nana,
Sheila's sore foot post surgery healing,
Complete healing for Mrs. Ringel and the Ringels in difficult transition,
Ollie and Mrs. O for a complete recovery,
GW's student/friend Sean, his injured brother, and their family,
Tresha and hubby,
Gracie and Moki,
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,
Safe travels for those traveling,
All who are dealing with colds and flu,
And all others we love and hold in concern.

And the light is on awaiting the return of Oddball, Sunshine, Jughead, Sheila, and Becki and all the others who have been MIA lately. We hope everyone is okay.

ThanksgivingBlessings.gif

P.S. Sometimes in the editing of the vigil list or when I have switched computers, somebody gets dropped that is supposed to be on it. This will always be inadvertent and if ya'll would call it to my attention, it would be much appreciated.​

I have another car, Foxfyre. I didn't really want to sell my sidekick, but...wth. Why have two cars and hubby has a truck? I sold it for half of its value, but again..wth. If it saves Mokis life for surgeries and whatnot...then I'd do it again. :)

Nope. Fahrenheit. Winter is descending upon the good old USA even as you are greeting summer.

That's freezing temperatures! Brrr! Good thing summer starts here on the 1st of December.

Just had a Marie Callender pot pie for lunch. I love pot pies and I love their pot pies so much I have to regulate the number of times I indulge, only have one every two hours or so........ :eusa_whistle:

I'm spoiled and can only eat Willow Tree chicken pies. They are a local farm, and they make the BEST chicken pot pies! They are expensive though, depending on where you buy them, $10 to $15 for a large one. You can get them with or without veg. :) They also have killer chicken salad. :tongue: I'm making myself hungry!

I like Marie C best, but prefer making my own pot pies from scratch. For those who are new to creating pot pies, begin with

Classic Chicken Pot Pie recipe from Pillsbury.com and later modify as your creativity suggests.

I like Marie C best, but prefer making my own pot pies from scratch. For those who are new to creating pot pies, begin with

Classic Chicken Pot Pie recipe from Pillsbury.com and later modify as your creativity suggests.

I've made my own before, but I used Bisquick for a crust. I hate working with dough and whenever I can get away with doing so, I will substitute anything else in favor of rolling out dough. :lol:

Nope........ In Celsius that would be 2.7 degrees........ :eusa_whistle:

I've made my own before, but I used Bisquick for a crust. I hate working with dough and whenever I can get away with doing so, I will substitute anything else in favor of rolling out dough. :lol:
I refuse to use Bisquick for anything, don't know what they put in it but, yuk!! I use Pioneer Brand, tastes soooooo much better. As for pie crusts I use the pre-made ones, the last time I rolled out a crust was probably 15 years ago.

Good morning folks, having my coffee and getting ready to start the rest of my morning routine. Hope yall have had a good start to your weekend and it stays that way.

Six hope you made it through yesterday ok.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

Hey Jake :smile: ..My oldest daughter is a great cook and baker..she makes a wonderful pot pie. She uses the Marie C pre made pie crusts in the freezer section and uses all organic veggies and broth. YUMMM!

Forum List

Back