USMB Coffee Shop IV

1525248_452009554921437_129347568_n.jpg

The birthday girl loved her gift, and she even got a birthday cake after class tonight, baked by another Sensei. What a champion she is.

IMAG1427_zpse8202d08.jpg
IMAG1426_zpse94e438c.jpg

The beautiful birthday girl is on the right, blowing out her candles. This is the woman who is my inspiration. No one drives me like she does. I love her to bits!

Awesome Noomi. Everybody needs somebody like that in our lives. The wind beneath our wings so to speak. And you may not know it, but I am going to guess you are that for her too.

I believe I am, too, Foxy. She doesn't show it, but I know she adores me as much as I adore her. :)

The birthday girl loved her gift, and she even got a birthday cake after class tonight, baked by another Sensei. What a champion she is.

IMAG1427_zpse8202d08.jpg
IMAG1426_zpse94e438c.jpg

The beautiful birthday girl is on the right, blowing out her candles. This is the woman who is my inspiration. No one drives me like she does. I love her to bits!
It's always helpful to have a positive role model to inspire you to reach higher yourself. Is that you with the cake?

Nope, that is Sensei Marie with the cake. Tracy, of course, is on the right. :) I took the photo.

Psst. Foxfyre..I think you need to hoist the hurricane flags, and ringing the alarm bell. Make it a BIG bell.

Good night darlinks. I love you guys.

And we're still keeping vigil for

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Sunshine,
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
TK, and TK's grandma,
Sheila’s friend Shirley,
Spoonie, Ringel, 007, and Sheila's sore backs,
Sherry’s Mom,
Hombre,
Pix,
Becki and Becki’s hubby,
Sheila and son Andrew,
Noomi’s Auntie Marj and Nana,
Sheila's sore foot post surgery healing,
Complete healing for Mrs. Ringel and the Ringels in difficult transition,
Ollie and Mrs. O for a complete recovery,
GW's student/friend Sean, his injured brother, and their family,
Tresha and hubby,
Gracie and Moki,
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,
Safe travels for those traveling,
All who are dealing with colds and flu,
And all others we love and hold in concern.

And the light is on awaiting the return of Oddball, Sunshine, Jughead, Sheila, and Becki and all the others who have been MIA lately. We hope everyone is okay.

ThanksgivingBlessings.gif

P.S. Sometimes in the editing of the vigil list or when I have switched computers, somebody gets dropped that is supposed to be on it. This will always be inadvertent and if ya'll would call it to my attention, it would be much appreciated.​

Evening all. Had a good workout tonight, off to class again tomorrow morning, then a two hour drive to Geelong on Sunday for a few more hours of special training. I might well be the only one from my city going, no one else seems to be bothered. Oh well. Who is going to be the one who learns? Yep. Me. :)

Good morning krewe! It has been a busy few days. We had a dual birthday party (hubby & mother) Wednesday evening. It went very well. The baby brother, his wife and daughter were in attendance and on reasonably good behavior.

Hubby is still on his wagon, doing the 90 mtngs in 90 days thing. We don't talk about it other than, "Missed the one at X so going to the one at Y at 8." He seems to be doing OK, so keep the prayers and juju coming, please.

I have to take the mother-in-law to the airport this evening. She's off to WA for a few weeks then Canada to see her grandbabies for Christmas. She will be back after the new year.

Work has been hectic but I've got the two new hires trained now. I've got about 10 days of vacation to burn, so have been getting out of there at 5 instead of 7. It has been nice.

It's cold! That is all. Have a happy weekend.

Today will be tough. I have to tell an employee their daughter's car is broke and the trade in value not high enough to pay off the loan.

Then my boss has a customer coming in today that I will work with as he is on vacation. This person is in sales and is running a scenario where she acts liek she wants two cars. It is meant to distract me and feel like I need to be crazy on price in order to get both deals. Then she withdraws the offer to buy on the vehicle that was just a ploy. So I have to act like I don't understand what she is doing.

Cold this morning, maybe some snow here in the valley later. North of here is getting covered. Going to exercise.

Forum List

Back