USMB Coffee Shop IV

Good morning all. Chilly and clear in Albuquerque this morning. Pondering whether I can get excited over British mysteries during the Christmas season or whether I would want James Bond on Christmas Eve. But apparently many do or they wouldn't be featuring those. Today we buy groceries (probably) to put in the new refrigerator. And maybe finish up the decorations. We'll see how it goes.

If you liked "Gracepoint", you will love "Broadchurch." "Happy Valley" is another one almost as good. All are on Netflix.

Our amazing late fall continues.

KSL.jpg

Speaking of James Bond. . .

Today's Christmas gift selection for that special someone is on sale this week for a modest $155,000,000.98 plus shipping and handling. (Prices may change so confirm before ordering.)

PROJECT UTOPIA, a magnificent floating island--as opposed to the usual boring yacht--was possibly inspired by the villain’s lair in Bond movie “The Spy Who Loved Me” and will delight the Bond fans on your Christmas list. This 11-story structure may resemble an alien craft, but it is designed for planet earth. It is stable on the high seas and offers several helipads and a docking station for smaller boats. The top deck houses an observatory that stands 65 meters above sea level and offers 360-degree views of the surroundings.

general.jpg

project_utopia.jpg

07.jpg

06.jpg

Maybe the next time we have to move the Coffee Shop, this would be a possibility?

Speaking of James Bond on Christmas eve, there is nothing I want to watch on Christmas day. I will have to watch some DVD's.

Good night darlinks. I love you guys.

And we're still keeping vigil for

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Sunshine,
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
TK, and TK's grandma,
Sheila’s friend Shirley,
Spoonie, Ringel, 007, and Sheila's sore backs,
Sherry’s Mom,
Hombre,
Pix,
Becki and Becki’s hubby,
Sheila and son Andrew,
Noomi’s Auntie Marj and Nana,
Sheila's sore foot post surgery healing,
Complete healing for Mrs. Ringel and the Ringels in difficult transition,
Ollie and Mrs. O for a complete recovery,
Tresha and hubby,
Mr. H and his friend,
strollingbones & hubby,
GW's daughter's friend Sachenda,
Ernie's friend and colleague, Max,
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,
Safe travels for those traveling,
All who are dealing with colds and flu,
And all others we love and hold in concern.

And the light is on awaiting the return of Uncensored2008, Oddball, Sunshine, Jughead, Sheila, and Becki and all the others who have been MIA lately. We hope everyone is okay.

giphy.gif

P.S. Sometimes in the editing of the vigil list or when I have switched computers, somebody gets dropped that is supposed to be on it. This will always be inadvertent and if ya'll would call it to my attention, it would be much appreciated.​

Good night darlinks. I love you guys.

And we're still keeping vigil for

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Sunshine,
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
TK, and TK's grandma,
Sheila’s friend Shirley,
Spoonie, Ringel, 007, and Sheila's sore backs,
Sherry’s Mom,
Hombre,
Pix,
Becki and Becki’s hubby,
Sheila and son Andrew,
Noomi’s Auntie Marj and Nana,
Sheila's sore foot post surgery healing,
Complete healing for Mrs. Ringel and the Ringels in difficult transition,
Ollie and Mrs. O for a complete recovery,
Tresha and hubby,
Mr. H and his friend,
strollingbones & hubby,
GW's daughter's friend Sachenda,
Ernie's friend and colleague, Max,
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,
Safe travels for those traveling,
All who are dealing with colds and flu,
And all others we love and hold in concern.

And the light is on awaiting the return of Uncensored2008, Oddball, Sunshine, Jughead, Sheila, and Becki and all the others who have been MIA lately. We hope everyone is okay.

giphy.gif

P.S. Sometimes in the editing of the vigil list or when I have switched computers, somebody gets dropped that is supposed to be on it. This will always be inadvertent and if ya'll would call it to my attention, it would be much appreciated.​

Foxy: I would appreciate having my Mom added to the list. She fell and screwed up her back. A lot of pain - I hope she recovers soon. It's hard to see her so immobilized and suffering.

She is added to our prayer list boedicca for a speedy and quick recovery.
Yes it is very hard to see our loved ones in pain because we can't do anything about it. I know all to well, because my husband has MS.

Thank you - it's very heartwarming to see this support for my Mom's recovery. The Coffee Shop is a special place.

I'm sorry you're husband has MS, that is a tough thing to handle. Blessings for both of you.

No need to feel sorry for us Boe, but I understand what you meant and Thank You.
He is doing well enough at 67 and is not in a wheelchair yet, which is a blessing in it's self. He has been handling it for 40 years and me for almost 31 years.
It is when he is in so much pain that is hard.to deal with.

Bless you both, Peach.

Decided to get myself a nice Christmas present, I'm going to buy the Tulle fusil-de-chasse musket kit. After doing some research and getting advice from gun building experts on the muzzelloading forum I'm on I'm going with the most correct kit from Pecatonica, the actual manufacturer that all the others use (except the ones made in India.....). One other plus is it's about $100 cheaper, no middleman.......

694e91_78eed6c2ddcc4575b0aedd385e5a21ae.jpg_srz_974_213_75_22_0.5_1.2_75_jpg_srz
Oooh, my panties are dampened...

Forum List

Back