USMB Coffee Shop IV

It's in the upper 50's and I'm chilled to the bone and shivering...I wish I had some hot chocolate with mini marshmallows.:)

marshmallow_hot_chocolate_by_g_riluv-d3jx8gm.jpg

That looks so good I'll think I'll make us some. Don't have any mini marshmallows though.

Yesterday a coworker took it upon herself to drag out all the Christmas decorations at work. I assisted her with bringing some out. She put the tree together, checked the lights and went out to get replacements. Then it was time for the lights to go on the tree, she didn't want to do that. I really didn't either, but mentioned to the owner on a phone call that the coworker had started with decorating. He asked me to do the lights.

So I get the skirt under the tree after I moved it to where the boss wanted. Then put the lights on. Boss returns and makes a big deal about the lights and tree. Unfortunately, my friend was not given credit and so she is really mad at me. I told the boss what she had done a second time, but no appreciation given. :(

Problem is, she is mad at me.

I hear that. All you can do is explain. You can't make her accept the explanation though. :(

It's in the upper 50's and I'm chilled to the bone and shivering...I wish I had some hot chocolate with mini marshmallows.:)

marshmallow_hot_chocolate_by_g_riluv-d3jx8gm.jpg
It was in the upper 50s, lower 60s the wife was sitting out back in a short sleeve shirt with the cats, she got a little sun burned.........

My substitute teaching saga continues...

so I get called into a High School Spanish class for the day. Before reporting in, I Googled some Spanish phrases... "good morning/afternoon", "how are you", "my name is", etc.

At the beginning of each class, I'm speaking the language like a pro (or so they think). You should have seen the looks on their faces. :lol:

Then I announce: "you're probably thinking 'oh no, the sub is fluent in Spanish'" while shaking my head up and down. Some of them turned white LOL.

Of course I 'fessed up and we all had a good laugh out of it

Did the exact same thing in a French class too. AND THEY PAY ME FOR THIS SHIT. :lol:

I am a bad bad person. If Samuel, that pompous blowhard kid, wins Master Chef Jr...I'm gonna barf. His head is already swelled with his self importance enough.

Every time he opens his mouth, he finds a way to use a word not normally used in general conversation. His facial expressions, his fake "these are my friends and I hate to see them go" bullshit, his back red from his own hand backpatting himself...this kid drives me bonkers. I googled to see if it was just me that thinks he is a obnoxious blowhard. Um. No. :lol:

Aidaih and Sean should have stayed. This show is ...sad to say...fixed. Logan is just not that good. Sean, Samuel and Aidiah should have been final three..with Sean and Aidiah as final two with either one winning. Samuel must be the kid of one of the producers or something. Its fixed. Bet he wins. Betcha.

Every time he opens his mouth, he finds a way to use a word not normally used in general conversation. His facial expressions, his fake "these are my friends and I hate to see them go" bullshit, his back red from his own hand backpatting himself...this kid drives me bonkers. I googled to see if it was just me that thinks he is a obnoxious blowhard. Um. No. :lol:

Aidaih and Sean should have stayed. This show is ...sad to say...fixed. Logan is just not that good. Sean, Samuel and Aidiah should have been final three..with Sean and Aidiah as final two with either one winning. Samuel must be the kid of one of the producers or something. Its fixed. Bet he wins. Betcha.

My son said that he thinks it's fixed...I'm not enjoying it as much as last season.

Red team fucked up during the Pop Up Restaurant...but they won. Cuz logan was in that team. They had to save Logan.
Personally, I think Samuel and Logan were pre picked long ago regardless of how badly they did.
Yep..your son is not the only one that thinks it's rigged. Googling showed me that much..and made be feel better that I am not the ogre old witch that is alone that cannot stomach a 12 year old kid Samuel.
Like I said before....Samuel is just Frasier...at 12.

Good night darlinks. I love you guys.

And we're still keeping vigil for

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Sunshine,
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
TK, and TK's grandma,
Spoonie, Ringel, 007, Sheila and Hombre's sore backs,
Sherry’s Mom,
Pix,
Becki and Becki’s hubby,
Noomi’s Auntie Marj and Nana,
Complete healing for Mrs. Ringel and the Ringels in difficult transition,
Ollie and Mrs. O for a complete recovery,
Mr. H and his friend,
GW's daughter's friend Sachenda,
Ernie's friend and colleague, Max,
Boedicca's mom for healing and relief from pain,
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,
Safe travels for those traveling,
All who are dealing with colds and flu,
And all others we love and hold in concern.

And the light is on awaiting the return of Uncensored2008, Oddball, Sunshine, Jughead, Sheila, and Becki and all the others who have been MIA lately. We hope everyone is okay.

tumblr_mcnso9rwC31r66wc2o1_500.gif

P.S. Sometimes in the editing of the vigil list or when I have switched computers, somebody gets dropped that is supposed to be on it. This will always be inadvertent and if ya'll would call it to my attention, it would be much appreciated.

Good Morning. It got down to the 40's here in Florida last night. It is supposed to get into the mid-sixties today. Burrr!!! It's amazing how quickly your blood thins down here. :)

Forum List

Back