USMB Coffee Shop IV

If that doesn't work Foxfyre after turning your computer off and back on then do this.

Click on your start button
click on downloards
double click on adblockplus exe.
that will bring up the widows open file then click on run.

Windows 8 doesn't have a start button. But I can probably fnd adblockplus.exe some other way.

I'm sorry I forgot you have windows 8
downloads would be under C:ESD\Windows
this video tells you how to get your files

Taking off after work to go hang out for some early birthday fun...see you guys on Sunday.:)

It-Is-FRIDAY--I--m-Flying-OF-Joy--Have--A-Great-Weekend-.jpg

Oh! By the way. The above photo was taken on July 30, 1950.
:eusa_eh:

That picture looks much too clear to be from the 50s..........
Besides the world was mostly still black and white back then........ :eusa_whistle:
My dad was taking color photos when he could get Ektachrome during WWII. I assure you. That photo is of yours truly on my first birthday.

The photo is a scan from a slide. There are thousands of slides dad took in Germany, Italy and Africa and after the war, through the 80's and 90's when he began taking photos of mineral specimens through a microscope. My son has his dark room equipment.

Besides the world was mostly still black and white back then........ :eusa_whistle:
My dad was taking color photos when he could get Ektachrome during WWII. I assure you. That photo is of yours truly on my first birthday.
Geeze another good joke goes over everyones head....... :D

Geeze another good joke goes over everyones head....... :D

Naw I got it. Since the 1950's were one of my favorite eras ever, I have to defend it a LOT. But even I make jokes like that. :)

The 'black and white' thing has many many different interpretation in that era too. Everybody who watched television saw the whole world in black and white. As for film, we took a lot more black & white film because it was cheaper to buy and to have developed.

Even in the early 1980's when Hombre went to a specialized photography school for 4 months in West Virginia, the first eight weeks were devoted to strictly black and white photography.

Last edited:
Good night darlinks. I love you guys.

And we're still keeping vigil for

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Sunshine,
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
TK, and TK's grandma,
Spoonie, Ringel, 007, Sheila and Hombre's sore backs,
Sherry’s Mom,
Becki and Becki’s hubby,
Noomi’s Auntie Marj,
Complete healing for Mrs. Ringel and the Ringels in difficult transition,
Ollie and Mrs. O for a complete recovery,
GW's daughter's friend Sachenda,
Ernie's friend and colleague Max and Mrs. Ernie,
Boedicca's mom for healing and relief from pain,
Foxfyre's Aunt Betty,
Gracie's Moki,
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,
Safe travels for those traveling,
All who are dealing with colds and flu,
And all others we love and hold in concern.

And the light is on awaiting the return of Oddball, Sunshine, Jughead, Sheila, and Becki and all the others who have been MIA lately. We hope everyone is okay.

nature-landscapes_widewallpaper_winter-light_16627.jpg

P.S. Sometimes in the editing of the vigil list or when I have switched computers, somebody gets dropped that is supposed to be on it. This will always be inadvertent and if ya'll would call it to my attention, it would be much appreciated.

Forum List

Back