USMB Coffee Shop IV

And to start off tomorrow. . . .

How many horses?

10155978_10152365661974700_1645874844032604032_n.jpg

Good morning! It's Saturday. Isn't that neat? I've been up all night writing a book about Taco. I will share the first chapter with you. I think it's exciting and I'm sure you'll like it. Here goes the first chapter:

A Dog Named Taco
Chapter 1

See Taco.
See Taco run.
Run Taco run.
Run, Run, Run.
Taco can run fast.

Well, I hoped you liked it. I'm going to begin working on chapter 2 this afternoon.

How many horses?

I see 5.

That was my count too Ernie. No clue whether it is right or not. :)

Good morning everybody. I'm up. I haven't had any coffee yet so I'm not happy about being up, but it's making. So the world will improve shortly.

Ya'll all have a great Saturday.

How many horses?

I see 5.

Good morning everybody. I'm up. I haven't had any coffee yet so I'm not happy about being up, but it's making. So the world will improve shortly.

Y'all need a Keurig. I can have a cup of coffee in 60 seconds.

How many horses?

I see 5.

You have a great one too Foxfye.
Did you get your Adblock working?

How many horses?

I see 5.

Not yet Peach. But the offensive ads seem to be gone for now and I don't mind the 'From the web' or 'around the web' stuff that does show up. If I need it to work I'll work on it some more.

How many horses?

I see 5.

Not yet Peach. But the offensive ads seem to be gone for now and I don't mind the 'From the web' or 'around the web' stuff that does show up. If I need it to work I'll work on it some more.

I put up a video for windows 8.
I don't know if you saw it or if it helped to find your files.
It's post #17019

How many horses?

I see 5.

I put up a video for windows 8.
I don't know if you saw it or if it helped to find your files.
It's post #17019

Yes and thank you. I learned awhile back how to access all the files on my computer and Adblock is definitely downloaded and installed. But so far has not eliminated the ads. Again not a problem unless the ads are offensive. Windows 8 is good to let you stop annoying scripts that are disrupting something so that isn't an issue.

And for the household tip of the day (with a disclaimer that for all I know this could dissolve or explode your CD or DVD so try at your own risk):

1) Toothpaste: Buff a CD/DVD
Apply toothpaste to a cotton ball and wipe the disc. Wash with water afterwards and you’ve got a brand new disc!

If somebody tries this and it works, would you report in please?

And for the household tip of the day (with a disclaimer that for all I know this could dissolve or explode your CD or DVD so try at your own risk):

Apply toothpaste to a cotton ball and wipe the disc. Wash with water afterwards and you’ve got a brand new dis
c!

No toothpaste is to abrasive to use. It would scratch it up really bad.

Apply toothpaste to a cotton ball and wipe the disc. Wash with water afterwards and you’ve got a brand new dis
c!

No toothpaste is to abrasive to use. It would scratch it up really bad.

Thinking about our teeth being tougher than a CD but they probably are. I was reading lately though that a scratch on the label side of the CD or DVD is far more likely to irreparably damage the disc than is one on the smooth side. Who would have thunk?

But here is a Wikihow link that gives a step by step way to clean a CD using toothpaste. . . .but they have you washing the CD before the toothpaste application and they skip the cotton ball in favor of your finger:
How to Repair a CD With Toothpaste 10 Steps with Pictures

I'm beginning to wonder if Purgatory actually exists and we're in it now...... the Purgatoire River does run through town........ we're doing penance for something.......
Yeah it's been a frustrating and tiring day.

I'm beginning to wonder if Purgatory actually exists and we're in it now...... the Purgatoire River does run through town........ we're doing penance for something.......
Yeah it's been a frustrating and tiring day.

Well you should make yourself hot chocolate, pop popcorn, and watch a feel good movie tonight I think.

I found out today that Gandalf the Pigeon did not make it. Their vet tried..but he was too far gone to be helped so they put him down. :(

Forum List

Back