USMB Coffee Shop IV

I AM awesome...

46f8cf62c60c240008a2f7fc9180dd4ab2ac62dd13afbce597274a35e2b002f2.jpg

I'm beginning to wonder if Purgatory actually exists and we're in it now...... the Purgatoire River does run through town........ we're doing penance for something.......
Yeah it's been a frustrating and tiring day.

Well you should make yourself hot chocolate, pop popcorn, and watch a feel good movie tonight I think.

Don't really like hot chocolate, popcorn is okay on occasion and I killed a boatload of pixels rather than watch a movie.......
I'm heating some all beef hotdogs, comfort food, shoulda picked up some tater chips to put on the hotdogs. :thup:

Do you own a mandolin? They make great homemade potato chips.

Pardon my ignorance, can you translate this please. Last time I checked a mandolin was a musical instrument.

:lol:

Cute! It's a kitchen gadget that cuts things really thin.

Products4046-800x800-588130.jpg

I thought that was a Julienne Fry maker?

Well you should make yourself hot chocolate, pop popcorn, and watch a feel good movie tonight I think.

Don't really like hot chocolate, popcorn is okay on occasion and I killed a boatload of pixels rather than watch a movie.......
I'm heating some all beef hotdogs, comfort food, shoulda picked up some tater chips to put on the hotdogs. :thup:

Pardon my ignorance, can you translate this please. Last time I checked a mandolin was a musical instrument.

Nope, it's a mandolin slicer. I need to get me one. I cut everything by hand with a knife. I like to make scalloped potatoes a lot, and cutting all of those potatoes thin by hand is very time consuming.

Nope, it's a mandolin slicer. I need to get me one. I cut everything by hand with a knife. I like to make scalloped potatoes a lot, and cutting all of those potatoes thin by hand is very time consuming.

I think it is like a Fridgedaire is a refrigerator dear one.

I think it is like a Fridgedaire is a refrigerator dear one.

:dunno:

Good morning everybody. I'm up, showered, shampooed, and made presentable for the world already. I'll be leaving in less than an hour to lead the Sunday worship service at the Rehab center. I have a good piano player but no song leader this morning so will be pulling double duty, and that is tough for an old contralto who is pretty rusty. My piano player knows this and has agreed to put everything into lower keys. :) We'll muddle through somehow. Hombre goes with me and he is a big help to pass out and collect song books. Because many in the 'congregation' have multiple infirmities, he also helps them find the page in the song book for whatever we are singing.

Some will sleep through all or part of the service, but a number of folks are alert and full participating. And they so much look forward to the service every week. They don't have a whole lot to look forward to these days.

Forum List

Back