USMB Coffee Shop IV

Dog Poop ear rings
6a00d83451580669e20120a938c597970b-320wi

Some people will buy anything. :lmao:
Ohmygod, I'm gonna be rich!

Yup, you already have a customer base. Those jewelry manufacturers could really use that poop. :lol:

I don't think that any of the big manufactures do that, but the more eccentric individual jewelry makers do.
When I was looking for the pictures that I put up I found this;
FOSSIL CROCODILE COPROLITE (poop) from the area of the Painted Forest, NE Arizona, Chinle Formation (Triassic era, 220 million years old).
Fossil crocodile coprolite specimens for sale
I'm telling you some people will buy anything. Including 220 million year old crock coprolite. :biggrin:

Dog Poop ear rings

Yup, you already have a customer base. Those jewelry manufacturers could really use that poop. :lol:
I'm gonna cut out the middleman and ship a load to China and have some classy jewellery done up with my own designs. I'm thinking necklaces and pendants too! Just gotta fine tune the pups diets for a colorful variety. Something for everyone!

Dog Poop ear rings

I'm gonna cut out the middleman and ship a load to China and have some classy jewellery done up with my own designs. I'm thinking necklaces and pendants too! Just gotta fine tune the pups diets for a colorful variety. Something for everyone!

Then REALLY cut out the middleman and design and make your own. There's a place here in Albuquerque - Riogrande.com - that has everything anybody could possibly need to make their own costume and fine jewelry. I'm sure they could accommodate raw materials for whatever diet.

I'm going to make me a MAG pizza with sausage, pepperoni, onions, green pepper, mushrooms, black olives and an extra pound of mozzarella cheese...

... ANYBODY WANT A SLICE?

Yeah, it isn't cheap either. I need a way to market dog poop.

Just put an ad for it on Craig's List. Somebody will buy it. :lol:

Yep some people who make jewelry shellac it and sell it as pierced ear rings.
They do it with dog poop as well as moose poop. :biggrin:

:lol: Holy crap!
Yep!
Moose Poop ear rings.
Alaska-Moose-Nugget-Earrings-Tile.jpg

Handmade Alaska Moose Poop Nugget Artwork Gifts and Chaga - The Winking Moose

Dog Poop ear rings

:lol: I've never heard of that before. I don't have any desire to wear poop as an accessory.
You don't have to wear it, you could invest in a set of poop swizzle sticks or some other useful kitchen tool.

Two more kids this morning. They had been born about a half hour, or so, but with temps in the teens right now, the one with long ears got his ear tips frozen. I tried to get them thawed, warm, and dry ASAP. I had hoped that most of these babies would have arrived last week, when the temps were close to 40F.

I figure with all the "walking" I've been doing (antique and junk store shopping) plus working out on the elliptical threw the back out again, low and mid back. Have a Chiro appointment tomorrow morning. Like you I've been dealing with this for over 40 years but it's gotten worse over the last 10 years but mine hurts all the time to some degree or another.
It's been quite warm here the last few days, almost all the snow is gone and things are starting to bloom, been using the sinus rinse and nasal spray quite frequently.
Must have been the weekend for the return of back problems. Although, these days I'm never sure if it is my back or my leg. A few months ago, I thought it was my hip bothering me but the MRI showed a herniated disc pushing on the spinal chord manifesting the pain in my hip. This weekend my lower leg wasn't exactly in pain, just uncomfortable. Was it the herniated disc/spinal chord, or my actual leg causing the issue? I don't know.

I'm also getting annoyed with the numbness that runs from about mid-thigh all the way down into my toes, it doesn't seem to be getting better. That is caused by the herniated disc and the doctor said it would take a while to improve. I suppose numbness is probably better than pain. My leg and foot just don't seem to act right sometimes when I am walking. I'm not sure how to properly describe it, but my foot feels "floppy", like it doesn't quite land right while walking, like I have a loss of motor control. It's very aggravating.

Unlike you, Ringal, walking seems to improve my overall situation, but I sit at a desk for most of my working hours. I have to keep reminding myself to get up and walk for a few minutes.
I won't go to a chiro, I see them as little more than witch-doctors and so does the AMA (but with softer language than mine).
There are "holistic" Chiros who claim they can cure the common cold then there are Medical Chiropractors (went to medical school) and the ones in between, kinda like a Nurse Practitioner. The AMA no longer looks at Chiropractic medicine the same way it used to when it was in it's infancy besides I generally take what the AMA says with a block of salt as they're more interested in maintaining their "status" and medical supremacy then actually serving the public.
The AMA was forced by the court to not disparage chiropractors but only because of antitrust issues, not because of recognized medical practice.
Chiropractic Antitrust Suit Permanent Injunction

You are really missing out on worth while treatment. I was all anti chiropractor back in 72 when I first messed up my back. I went to several orthopedists that either wanted to shock me silly or cut.
After close to a year of not being able to turn in my seat to back up a car, a friend convinced me to see a chiropractor. 2 weeks later I was good to go.
It does come back and I have some degree of pain nearly all the time, but if I pop that sucker out, I head for the Chiro, not the surgeon.
Another thing you might try is inversion therapy.
Even hanging from a bar by your knees can be helpful. Less likely, but worth a shot is to grip a chin up bar, pull yourself up and then dead drop while keeping your grip.
And that is the story I hear from virtually every person that uses a chiropractor.
People that see a real medical doctor usually stop returning for the same back injury.

It was so nice out today, like 45 degrees at least in the sun. I dragged my grill out of the snow (which took a lot of work - it was frozen after being buried in snow for so long). I cleaned it all up yesterday and reseasoned it, and I made hamburgers on the grill. :)
I'm hurt that you didn't invite me over for burgers.

:lol: Don't worry, Alan, there will be plenty more! :wink_2:
Many more that will occur, or many more that you will fail to invite me to?

His spine needs to stay aligned through adjustments, and that requires a chiropractor.
Has a medically educated physical therapist/doctor told you that?
Or did a chiropractor without a medical degree tell you that?

I'm a responsible mom...thanks for your concern.:thup:
I know you are.
It's more a commentary about my position and opinion on chiropractors.

Finding it a real struggle to post lately. I really can't modify my work computer as we receive leads and other correspondence that a blocking program may effect. As a result the computer is so slow it takes ten minutes or more to post. Thanks ads, you are really helpful. More duties at work since the boss became a state representative. Trivia Crack is awesome as well.

I figure with all the "walking" I've been doing (antique and junk store shopping) plus working out on the elliptical threw the back out again, low and mid back. Have a Chiro appointment tomorrow morning. Like you I've been dealing with this for over 40 years but it's gotten worse over the last 10 years but mine hurts all the time to some degree or another.
It's been quite warm here the last few days, almost all the snow is gone and things are starting to bloom, been using the sinus rinse and nasal spray quite frequently.
Must have been the weekend for the return of back problems. Although, these days I'm never sure if it is my back or my leg. A few months ago, I thought it was my hip bothering me but the MRI showed a herniated disc pushing on the spinal chord manifesting the pain in my hip. This weekend my lower leg wasn't exactly in pain, just uncomfortable. Was it the herniated disc/spinal chord, or my actual leg causing the issue? I don't know.

I'm also getting annoyed with the numbness that runs from about mid-thigh all the way down into my toes, it doesn't seem to be getting better. That is caused by the herniated disc and the doctor said it would take a while to improve. I suppose numbness is probably better than pain. My leg and foot just don't seem to act right sometimes when I am walking. I'm not sure how to properly describe it, but my foot feels "floppy", like it doesn't quite land right while walking, like I have a loss of motor control. It's very aggravating.

Unlike you, Ringal, walking seems to improve my overall situation, but I sit at a desk for most of my working hours. I have to keep reminding myself to get up and walk for a few minutes.
I won't go to a chiro, I see them as little more than witch-doctors and so does the AMA (but with softer language than mine).
There are "holistic" Chiros who claim they can cure the common cold then there are Medical Chiropractors (went to medical school) and the ones in between, kinda like a Nurse Practitioner. The AMA no longer looks at Chiropractic medicine the same way it used to when it was in it's infancy besides I generally take what the AMA says with a block of salt as they're more interested in maintaining their "status" and medical supremacy then actually serving the public.
The AMA was forced by the court to not disparage chiropractors but only because of antitrust issues, not because of recognized medical practice.
Chiropractic Antitrust Suit Permanent Injunction
This is probably not the thread to discuss it but I can show multiple instances where, throughout it's history, the AMA acted not in the interest of the public. You do realize the AMA is a organization to promote and protect Doctors, not the public?
I also know about the suit and the AMA lost, a loss that was well deserved.

You are really missing out on worth while treatment. I was all anti chiropractor back in 72 when I first messed up my back. I went to several orthopedists that either wanted to shock me silly or cut.
After close to a year of not being able to turn in my seat to back up a car, a friend convinced me to see a chiropractor. 2 weeks later I was good to go.
It does come back and I have some degree of pain nearly all the time, but if I pop that sucker out, I head for the Chiro, not the surgeon.
Another thing you might try is inversion therapy.
Even hanging from a bar by your knees can be helpful. Less likely, but worth a shot is to grip a chin up bar, pull yourself up and then dead drop while keeping your grip.
And that is the story I hear from virtually every person that uses a chiropractor.
People that see a real medical doctor usually stop returning for the same back injury.
False. Unless you're including muscle pulls and back strains and those will heal without a doctors care.

Last edited:
It was so nice out today, like 45 degrees at least in the sun. I dragged my grill out of the snow (which took a lot of work - it was frozen after being buried in snow for so long). I cleaned it all up yesterday and reseasoned it, and I made hamburgers on the grill. :)
I'm hurt that you didn't invite me over for burgers.

:lol: Don't worry, Alan, there will be plenty more! :wink_2:
Many more that will occur, or many more that you will fail to invite me to?

Many more that will occur, of course. :) I was saving the good stuff for you . . . steak! Lol.

Forum List

Back