USMB Official 2020 Debate Thread -- Round 2..

That was an insane, absurd statement to make and the second after he said it I could tell he knew right away he regretted it but there was no way to back out. Trump had gilded him into admitting it, this Hunter business has him totally jazzed, and when he said that, I felt the entire country collectively gasp as a LOT of people leaning on the fence for Biden up to this point finally had their proof that Donald was right, this guy's a dangerous nut, and he would bankrupt and topple our economy chasing crazy progressive pipe dreams.
Insane and absurd are just everyday things for ideologues.

Where Biden really hurt himself is when he stated he wanted the U.S. to move away from the oil standard...

America is a major exporter of oil especially diesel, so the move would be impossible by 2025...

Again, not really. Most Americans are concerned about global warming.

The oil industry is not well loved by anyone, I'm not sure how you think this is a winner for Trump.
Polls show that global warming ranks about 20th on their list of concerns.

You mean like New York rest homes.
Um....like red states.

Look at the highest death rates asshole......all blue states.
Well, 9 out of ten anyway.

1603448517328.png

How unpopular has coronavirus made the dishonest, unintelligent and unhinged Donald Trump?
A guy with Dementia just defeated him in a debate
Twice.
And it isn't 3 times because Trump ran away from the second debate.

It's a bad reflection on this country that Trump is even up there. It's just terribly frustrating that this is the best the Democrats could offer.

Who would you want?

How unpopular has coronavirus made the dishonest, unintelligent and unhinged Donald Trump?
A guy with Dementia just defeated him in a debate
Twice.
And it isn't 3 times because Trump ran away from the second debate.

It's a bad reflection on this country that Trump is even up there. It's just terribly frustrating that this is the best the Democrats could offer.

Who would you want?

Of the people who threw their hats into the ring, I would love to have seen Yang/Tulsi. It's hard to say, because we could probably come up with a dozen who didn't run.

Yeah, Stormy, we need to put Andrew Yang up there with his silly ideas... that's the ticket.

Mitlaufer Mac is upset we don't have two Republican parties doing the bidding of Wall Street.

i'm betting the rw whackadoodle pundits will be praising trump & saying he 'won' the debate & how well he did last night ...

because he actually used a little self CONtrol & didn't act like a petulant child?

you couldn't find a lower bar even in a limbo contest.

i'm betting the rw whackadoodle pundits will be praising trump & saying he 'won' the debate & how well he did last night ...
because he actually used a little self CONtrol & didn't act like a petulant child?
you couldn't find a lower bar even in a limbo contest.
Of course. Hell, they say it when he acts like an eight year old. There are no more standards. Those days are gone. That's in America's past now.

Last edited:
Biden said he would end the oil industry? Did you miss that? It’s balsy but just lost him TX and PA.

Nobody loves the oil industry, bud....

Biden lost that bad. He called the President “the most racist”?
What a low life.

Trump is racist.....

You do every time you drive your car or turn on the AC or heat or get something out of the refrigerator or turn on your computer to post your stupidity on this forum.

You are just too uneducated and ignorant to know it. Typical Moon Bat.

You do every time you drive your car or turn on the AC or heat or get something out of the refrigerator or turn on your computer to post your stupidity on this forum.

I live in IL, most of our power comes from Nuclear plants...

Just because I am stuck using a product doesn't mean I love it.

You sure as hell would understand that you love if you had to do without it which is exactly what that idiot Biden wants to do.

By the way Moon Bat. Many of the nuclear power plants in this country are converting over to fossil fuels as their life cycle is coming to an end and that idiot Environmental Wacko Moon Bats have managed to make it impossible to permit new one or make major renovations.

Democrats are shitty when it comes to energy policy just like every other issues.

You sure as hell would understand that you love if you had to do without it which is exactly what that idiot Biden wants to do.

By the way Moon Bat. Many of the nuclear power plants in this country are converting over to fossil fuels as their life cycle is coming to an end and that idiot Environmental Wacko Moon Bats have managed to make it impossible to permit new one or make major renovations.

Democrats are shitty when it comes to energy policy just like every other issues.

Flash - bought and paid for by your local oil and gas supplier.

Forum List

Back