USS Liberty Remembered At Navy Memorial

So the fact that a few crazy, antisemitic manpigs just so happened to be in the area means that they are fully qualified to speak on the political motives behind an alleged attack?

Let's pretend for a moment that the hateful, paranoid assertions made by the crew of the Liberty are accurate. Where did they get this information? Were the Israeli pilots shouting "WE'RE EGYPTIAN, PLEASE IGNORE THICK HEBREW ACCENT"? Were the torpedoes marked with "Made in Egypt and totally not Israel"? How could any soldier on the front lines of a battle possibly know the top secret plans of the upper echelons of the Israeli military?

I see, so then there's a conspiracy of survivors to denigrate Israel. When in doubt blame the victims.

First, it's not a conspiracy, it's a fact as clearly demonstrated by the presence of antisemitic threads like this one. Second, the only victims here are the Israeli government and its people, and Jews worldwide that will suffer condescending, antisemitic attacks like I have endured in this very thread, all because of a few angry, confused sailors making ridiculous allegations.

You can't even begin to address the facts of this incident, complete bias and mindless prejudice prevent you.

The fact that Israel hasn't attacked another US vessel proves NOTHING.

So you're saying that Israel did attack in aggression, but for some unknown reason, has refused to do so any time since the alleged attack on the Liberty?

Yes---there were sane reasons for them to attack the Liberty AT THAT TIME. Just as there are very sane reasons for them to never attack again.
What 'sane reason(s)' for an intentional attack come to mind?

So you're saying that Israel did attack in aggression, but for some unknown reason, has refused to do so any time since the alleged attack on the Liberty?

Yes---there were sane reasons for them to attack the Liberty AT THAT TIME. Just as there are very sane reasons for them to never attack again.
The two most likely reasons for a deliberate attack involve intercepts the Liberty made regarding the possible murder of hundreds of Egyptian POWs by the IDF in the Sinai, and, more likely, Liberty intercepted Israel's decision to invade and occupy the Golan Heights AFTER Syria announced it was withdrawing from the conflict. Motive is one more good reason for a full public investigation before all the principals die of old age.

I see, so then there's a conspiracy of survivors to denigrate Israel. When in doubt blame the victims.

First, it's not a conspiracy, it's a fact as clearly demonstrated by the presence of antisemitic threads like this one. Second, the only victims here are the Israeli government and its people, and Jews worldwide that will suffer condescending, antisemitic attacks like I have endured in this very thread, all because of a few angry, confused sailors making ridiculous allegations.

You can't even begin to address the facts of this incident, complete bias and mindless prejudice prevent you.

You asserted, without any merit, that I was unfamiliar with the facts of the Liberty incident. I asked you to provide them, and you didn't, and you still aren't. Your complete refusal to event attempt to engage in substantive dialogue tells me that you're just a virulent anti-Semite looking to stir the pot by attempting to troll a strong, independent womyn. Protip, it's not working. Unless you can begin posting some actual facts and not just your inane ad hominem drivel, I'm done with you.

You asserted, without any merit, that I was unfamiliar with the facts of the Liberty incident. I asked you to provide them, and you didn't, and you still aren't. Your complete refusal to event attempt to engage in substantive dialogue tells me that you're just a virulent anti-Semite looking to stir the pot by attempting to troll a strong, independent womyn. Protip, it's not working. Unless you can begin posting some actual facts and not just your inane ad hominem drivel, I'm done with you.

And you're clairvoyant too......who would have guessed?

The two most likely reasons for a deliberate attack involve intercepts the Liberty made regarding the possible murder of hundreds of Egyptian POWs by the IDF in the Sinai, and, more likely, Liberty intercepted Israel's decision to invade and occupy the Golan Heights AFTER Syria announced it was withdrawing from the conflict. Motive is one more good reason for a full public investigation before all the principals die of old age.
1. were such signals about such sensitive matters actually transmitted over the airwaves rather than by courier or land-line telephone?

2. did the Israelis have reason to believe that the Liberty had intercepted them?

3. did the Liberty relay these up the chain of command?

4. did the Israelis have reason to believe that the Liberty had already transmitted same?

5. did the Israelis break our codes?

6. did Israeli leadership really believe that it was worth risking its relationship with the United States over such transitory matters?

7. did the survivors indicate that such transmissions were, indeed, intercepted and/or relayed?

Last edited:
1. were such signals about such sensitive matters actually transmitted over the airwaves rather than by courier or telephone?

2. did the Israelis have reason to believe that the Liberty had intercepted them?

4. did the Israelis have reason to believe that the Liberty had already transmitted same?

6. did Israeli leadership really believe that it was worth risking its relationship with the United States over such transitory matters?

7. did the survivors indicate that such transmissions were, indeed, intercepted and/or relayed?

When one tries to respond to those that support terror, questions are useless, there is no reason on God's green earth to believe Israel intended to attack a US ship.

1. were such signals about such sensitive matters actually transmitted over the airwaves rather than by courier or land-line telephone?

Did we forget to mention that the USS Liberty was operating in international waters at the time of the attacks?

1. were such signals about such sensitive matters actually transmitted over the airwaves rather than by courier or telephone?

When one tries to respond to those that support terror, questions are useless, there is no reason on God's green earth to believe Israel intended to attack a US ship.

None that you can think of anyway.

So all the surviving sailors are lying ?

How would the survivors know the intentions of those that fired?

There was apparently some agreement among the survivors to fabricate a story about being attacked multiple times by Israeli forces because they are all in on a conspiracy of anti semites to destroy Israel......at least according to some people. Maybe it never happened at all, just a little prank gone wrong. Maybe the sailors went out in a rowboat and shot up their own ship to make it look like an Israeli attack. I wonder how they faked the air strike? And where did they get a torpedo? I think these questions merit further investigation.

How would the survivors know the intentions of those that fired?

Because they could see their faces, there was no mistake. When torpedo boats come within a hundred yards there's no question of mistaken identity. There wouldn't even be any question about it at a mile either.

There was apparently some agreement among the survivors to fabricate a story about being attacked multiple times by Israeli forces because they are all in on a conspiracy of anti semites to destroy Israel......at least according to some people. Maybe it never happened at all, just a little prank gone wrong. Maybe the sailors went out in a rowboat and shot up their own ship to make it look like an Israeli attack. I wonder how they faked the air strike? And where did they get a torpedo? I think these questions merit further investigation.

Maybe some who support terrorists who happen to be of the Islamic faith keep bringing up this tragedy to make scum like Hamas seem reasonable.

Maybe some who support terrorists who happen to be of the Islamic faith keep bringing up this tragedy to make scum like Hamas seem reasonable.

Maybe some just like to see both sides of the story heard without having to resort to silly and high speculative allegations.

No one in their wildest half wit imagination believes anything like that.

Maybe some just like to see both sides of the story heard without having to resort to silly and high speculative allegations.

1967, any tragedies like this since? Any reason Israel would benefit from an attack on a US ship?

1967, any tragedies like this since? Any reason Israel would benefit from an attack on a US ship?

Yes----mentioned already several times in this thread.

So the fact that a few crazy, antisemitic manpigs just so happened to be in the area means that they are fully qualified to speak on the political motives behind an alleged attack?

Let's pretend for a moment that the hateful, paranoid assertions made by the crew of the Liberty are accurate. Where did they get this information? Were the Israeli pilots shouting "WE'RE EGYPTIAN, PLEASE IGNORE THICK HEBREW ACCENT"? Were the torpedoes marked with "Made in Egypt and totally not Israel"? How could any soldier on the front lines of a battle possibly know the top secret plans of the upper echelons of the Israeli military?

And by the way, I hope you don't pretend to call yourself an American. Your denigrating the memory of the US service men who were killed or wounded in this attack makes you a fucking disgrace and embarrassment to all Americans.

Forum List

Back