Utah Governor Responds To Constituent Demanding He Change 'Obscene' Last Name

and people actually thanked you for that?

The collective IQ of this place is even lower than I could have imagined.
Dingbat.I I never asked that anyone thank me. The gist of what I said is KEEP YOUR FUCKING NOSE OUT OF AMERICANS' BEDROOMS. You seem not to know what is private between two people with the blinds closed, and that you are NOT INVITED. Shut up and keep out. You have no business with what goes on between any of us.

Remember that race car driver named Dick Trickle? That name still amuses me.

I remember his cousin:

days+of+thunder.jpg

Dingbat.I I never asked that anyone thank me. The gist of what I said is KEEP YOUR FUCKING NOSE OUT OF AMERICANS' BEDROOMS. You seem not to know what is private between two people with the blinds closed, and that you are NOT INVITED. Shut up and keep out. You have no business with what goes on between any of us.

Whoa!

Triggered bigly.

Give me some respect here!

I never get my nose all the way into the bedroom. I just leave a little noseprint on the outside of the window.

BTW -- that little trick you do? Outstanding!

Whoa!

Triggered bigly.
Not "triggered." Angry. Keep your damned noses out of other people's intimate business. The blinds of Americans' bedrooms are closed to you and the doors are locked. I do not know why you folks want to barge in. What is your point? How many times and in what ways do you morons have to be told?

Not "triggered." Angry. Keep your damned noses out of other people's intimate business. The blinds of Americans' bedrooms are closed to you and the doors are locked. I do not know why you folks want to barge in. What is your point? How many times and in what ways do you morons have to be told?

I think you should let someone else give you your meds from now on.

Triggered is angry. Angry is triggered.

I care not a fig what others do in the comfort of their own bedroom, unless it's illegal or evil.

Last edited:
Damn, that takes me back.

That was like me at 15!

Yeah- a blast from the past! Not long after we married, James mentioned him and I snickered. When he insisted it was really his name, I was like 'You rat fink liar!'

Then it was even funnier.

He must have had asshole parents, lol!

I care not a fig what others do in the comfort of they're own bedroom, unless it's illegal or evil.
I'm still trying to figure out the relevance, myself.

Whatever she does with the latex midgets just doesn't seem germane to the conversation to begin with.

I care not a fig what others do in the comfort of they're own bedroom, unless it's illegal or evil.
So what is this sexual obsession that you guys have with how Americans are having sex. It's you morons who keep bringing it up, usually to comment on women and LGBT+ folks. Of women, I can say, being one, that many of us are heterosexual and enjoy the sexual company of males. Just what are you trying to do?

So what is this sexual obsession that you guys have with how Americans are having sex. It's you morons who keep bringing it up, usually to comment on women and LGBT+ folks. Of women, I can say, being one, that many of us are heterosexual and enjoy the sexual company of males. Just what are you trying to do?

You don't read very well. Your accusations on me fall flat and fizzle because they are not true.
As for my being a moron, I may be no Steven Hawkings, but I can damn sure do circles around your stupid ass.

You don't read very well. Your accusations on me fall flat and fizzle because they are not true.
As for my being a moron, I may be no Steven Hawkings, but I can damn sure do circles around your stupid ass.

You did not answer me. focus.

You did not answer me. focus.

The only question in your last post to me was "Just what are you trying to do?"

I thought it was a throwaway question. Whatever it is I'm trying to do has absolutely nothing to do with other people's sex.

Everything else in the post was wrong.

The only question in your last post to me was "Just what are you trying to do?"

I thought it was a throwaway question. Whatever it is I'm trying to do has absolutely nothing to do with other people's sex.

Everything else in the post wIas wrong.
It sounds like you are trying to disrespect me as a heterosexual because I am female. Both sexes are subject to the same moral values, if they actually exist. The only thing that I have ever done in a bedroom has been to to unite with and bring joy to my partner. I hope that this is your history, too.

In the wider note, stay the fuck out of Americans' bedrooms.

Forum List

Back