Uvalde still going after the money........

Except the background checks aren't extensive.

The background check they are doing on my wife's immigration petition is extensive.
The background check they did when I applied for my job was extensive.
The background check they did when I applied for my mortgage was extensive.

Filling out Form 4473 is not extensive.
Thats not the gun dealers fault

Except the background checks aren't extensive.

The background check they are doing on my wife's immigration petition is extensive.
The background check they did when I applied for my job was extensive.
The background check they did when I applied for my mortgage was extensive.

Filling out Form 4473 is not extensive.

You fill out a form but behind the curtain they dig into the applicant. This is 2024 not 1865. They know almost all about everyone. They don’t even have to go knock on neighbors doors anymore.

You fill out a form but behind the curtain they dig into the applicant. This is 2024 not 1865. They know almost all about everyone. They don’t even have to go knock on neighbors doors anymore.
No need to plant bugs, just about everyone carries a listening device with them at almost all times.

I bet the La Raza scammers have told these people they can get billions; too bad most probably don't know Uvalde, population 15,000, is not a rich town and county, and the lawyers will suck off 80% or more of what little gets awarded that can actually be collected.

Mexicans scamming Mexicans, like tote the note car lots and rent to own rackets.

Thats not the gun dealers fault
Um, yeah, it is when the gun industry has consistently been irresponsible and pushed back against even modest accountability.

The reason why the bank did a fiscal colonoscopy on me in 2021 that they didn't do in 2004 when I bought my previous home was because they had lost so much money in 2008 due to making bad loans. They learned their lesson/

The gun industry needs an expensive lesson in responsibility.

Except they do no such thing.

NICS is notoriously incomplete and lacking data.

But the gun industry fought waiting periods tooth and nail, fought to maintain the gun show loophole, etc.

Um, yeah, it is when the gun industry has consistently been irresponsible and pushed back against even modest accountability.

The reason why the bank did a fiscal colonoscopy on me in 2021 that they didn't do in 2004 when I bought my previous home was because they had lost so much money in 2008 due to making bad loans. They learned their lesson/

The gun industry needs an expensive lesson in responsibility.
Your issue lies with the govt, but you whine about the "gun industry"
You make no sense. As usual.

Your issue lies with the govt, but you whine about the "gun industry"
You make no sense. As usual.
No, my issue is with a gun industry that doesn't seem to care who gets their products.

Let's take what happened with Tylenol. When some crazy asshole poisoned a few bottles and killed some folks in Chicago, the makers of Tylenol were incredibly responsible. They did a complete recall of the product, and they changed how the product was packaged to prevent future tampering. They didn't wait for a government mandate. They acted decisively.

The Gun industry watches mass shooting after mass shooting, and it never occurs to them to change the way guns are sold and marketed. It's almost like they WANT crazy people to have guns so that everyone else will want them, too!

No, my issue is with a gun industry that doesn't seem to care who gets their products.

Let's take what happened with Tylenol. When some crazy asshole poisoned a few bottles and killed some folks in Chicago, the makers of Tylenol were incredibly responsible. They did a complete recall of the product, and they changed how the product was packaged to prevent future tampering. They didn't wait for a government mandate. They acted decisively.

The Gun industry watches mass shooting after mass shooting, and it never occurs to them to change the way guns are sold and marketed. It's almost like they WANT crazy people to have guns so that everyone else will want them, too!
They do what they are legally required to do.
You are just a moonbat. Period.

They do what they are legally required to do.
You are just a moonbat. Period.

So if someone breaks into your house and steals your TV, do you say, "Well, I had a lock, that was all that was required?"

Or do you invest in a stronger door and maybe some surveillance cameras?

The problem is people who have no business getting guns are getting them. The gun industry is fine with this, but they won't be when it starts costing them money.

So if someone breaks into your house and steals your TV, do you say, "Well, I had a lock, that was all that was required?"

Or do you invest in a stronger door and maybe some surveillance cameras?

The problem is people who have no business getting guns are getting them. The gun industry is fine with this, but they won't be when it starts costing them money.
Moonbat

Um, they could have checked.

I'm in the process of getting my wife a relative sponsorship. To do this, I had to submit 200 pages of documentation to USCIS to prove that we really are married, we really have a relationship, and this isn't a scam to get her a green card. (She already had a green card, and she's been living here for 7 years.)

It seems to me that we should do a lot more than just hope they honestly fill out the 4473 and the clerk punches a name into a database that is incomplete by design.

And if anyone had bothered to talk to them, they'd know he shouldn't have had a gun.

Which law in Texas requires this?

Gun nuttery is fun to watch

The irony

Forum List

Back