Uvalde still going after the money........

That's really not an excuse, is it?

Why isn't it?

I mean that's where you are going with, "Well, this kid went ahead and killed 21 people with a gun we sold him, but it's okay because we did the bare minimum required by the law."

Then take it up with the State of Texas. Again, they had no way of knowing this was going to happen, did they? You're advocating they should be sued for following the law. Should Ford be sued for every drunk driving accident?

Why isn't it?
Morality?

Then take it up with the State of Texas. Again, they had no way of knowing this was going to happen, did they? You're advocating they should be sued for following the law. Should Ford be sued for every drunk driving accident?
If Ford was deliberately marketing to drunk drivers, sure.

The Gun industry looks at the nuts, and says, "PRIME CUSTOMERS!!!"

As I said, he didnt have a record.

Joey does not care. Joey wants pre-crime to be a thing, believes gun sellers should be precognitive, and is all for Stalin-type show trials for any who are not.

Yeah, bullshit. We don't need to raise a generation of sissies. Getting picked on in school is a right of passage. You learn to deal with awful people when you are young so you can deal with them when you are an adult.

Every time I think you hit rock bottom, you prove you have no decency by squartting and squeezing out a jewel like this. There aren't many people whose terminal cancer diagnosis I'd celebrate...but there is one more today.

yes, I know, what a crazy idea, that we shouldn't sell guns to crazy people who shoot up schools?

The laws we have are inadequate. That's the problem.

There is NOTHING you would consider "adequate" except for guns limited to the rich, the well-connected, police, and criminals. You believe-with religious zealotry-that a woman who has been beaten, raped, and strangled with her own stockings is morally superior to a woman whose attacker acquired a sucking chest wound.

The Gun industry looks at the nuts, and says, "PRIME CUSTOMERS!!!"
Once again, they didn’t know he was a nut and they followed the law. You just can’t seem to grasp that point, can you. It just doesn’t work for your narrative, does it?

No, my issue is with a gun industry that doesn't seem to care who gets their products.

Let's take what happened with Tylenol. When some crazy asshole poisoned a few bottles and killed some folks in Chicago, the makers of Tylenol were incredibly responsible. They did a complete recall of the product, and they changed how the product was packaged to prevent future tampering. They didn't wait for a government mandate. They acted decisively.

The Gun industry watches mass shooting after mass shooting, and it never occurs to them to change the way guns are sold and marketed. It's almost like they WANT crazy people to have guns so that everyone else will want them, too!
If you don't want a gun in America, Joe. You don't have to get one.

But you don't have any kind of authority to make other peoples' decisions for them and you live in a trailer park so you probably should have a gun anyway, you fuckin' dumbass!

Once again, they didn’t know he was a nut and they followed the law. You just can’t seem to grasp that point, can you. It just doesn’t work for your narrative, does it?

If it cost them money to determine if he was a nut, then they would have bothered to find out.

The problem is they don't care if nuts buy their guns. Nuts are their best customers.

But you don't have any kind of authority to make other peoples' decisions for them and you live in a trailer park so you probably should have a gun anyway, you fuckin' dumbass!

doing some projecting, Cleetus?

The rest of us are sick of living with your gun fetish. We're sick of active shooter drills and metal detectors and militarized police.

He doesn't care. Joey simply wants gun owners killed.

No, I suspect he lives in a gated community.

Forum List

Back