Vaccinated English adults under 60 are dying at twice the rate of unvaccinated people the same age

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
The vaccines are a disaster and thus a "booster" within months of two shots.

And have been for six months. This chart may seem unbelievable or impossible, but it's correct, based on weekly data from the British government.

The brown line represents weekly deaths from all causes of vaccinated people aged 10-59, per 100,000 people.
The blue line represents weekly deaths from all causes of unvaccinated people per 100,000 in the same age range.
I have checked the underlying dataset myself and this graph is correct. Vaccinated people under 60 are twice as likely to die as unvaccinated people. And overall deaths in Britain are running well above normal.
I don’t know how to explain this other than vaccine-caused mortality.
The basic data is available here, download the Excel file and see table 4:

And have been for six months. This chart may seem unbelievable or impossible, but it's correct, based on weekly data from the British government.

The brown line represents weekly deaths from all causes of vaccinated people aged 10-59, per 100,000 people.
The blue line represents weekly deaths from all causes of unvaccinated people per 100,000 in the same age range.
I have checked the underlying dataset myself and this graph is correct. Vaccinated people under 60 are twice as likely to die as unvaccinated people. And overall deaths in Britain are running well above normal.

I had heard that the booster shots are destroying our immunity to infection.
People are getting sicker because the booster shots were giving people AIDs.....by lowering people's T cell count.
Course they're blaming all of this on the people that refuse to get the jab.

Last edited:

It is critical to separate the stats for mRNA-vaccinated, chimp-vector-vaccinated, and human-vector-vaccinated.

The cumulative trends go back-and-forth, and it seems reasonable to dismiss any difference as statistical noise. But when we do compute the tiny overall observed benefit at the end of the 28 week stretch to the vaccinated group, it amounts to a mere 5 deaths per million doses (at over $6 million per life saved).

I wonder who could have predicted all this?

Also, understand that the single dose all cause mortality rates in the 10-59 range were higher than for either of these cohorts, which is to say that the Unvaccinated cohort is doing just a tiny bit better than the average UK citizen during this time span! This is all very consistent with my hypothesis that the vaccines have no real efficacy. Even worse, they have come at the expense of hundreds of thousands of serious adverse events in the UK alone (possibly over a million at this point), and several billion pounds from the public treasury.

I had heard that the booster shots are destroying our immunity to infection.
People are getting sicker because the booster shots were giving people AIDs.....by lowering people's T cell count.
well , there's a lotta truth to that Muddy.....nothing our the current 'narrative' is going to admit to .....

~S~

I want you to check the footnotes on table three, I will quote.

9. For the 10-59 age group, the vaccinated population will on average be older than the unvaccinated population due to age-based prioritisation in the vaccine roll-out. As mortality rates are higher for older people, this will increase the mortality rates for the vaccinated population compared to the unvaccinated population.

I mean this is not rocket science. First, as the footnote stated, the average age of the unvaccinated population is lower than the average age of the vaccinated population. But it goes deeper than that. Individuals with chronic conditions are more likely to have been vaccinated. I mean do you really think the risk of death for a healthy 12 year old male is the same as a 59 year old male with COPD? Which one is most likely to be vaccinated?

Looking at table four it becomes pretty obvious, check out column H, "age specific death rate per 100,000". I mean I could do some manipulation of the spreadsheet and determine rather unvaccinated verses vaccinated deaths were outside the norm, but just a quick glance of the data shows a lower age specific mortality rate of the unvaccinated deaths. I have a friend that is an actuary, I bet he could really give you some numbers but suffice it to say, rather one is vaccinated or not might soon be a question on a life insurance application and answering no, based on this set of data, is going to result in a higher rate because of a higher mortality risk.

But the real numbers are in table 6, deaths from Covid. For the unvaccinated, it was 40,966. For the vaccinated, but with only one dose, it was 12,018. For those with two doses, it was 5,104 but only 196 of those deaths were from people that had the second dose less than 21 days ago. If anything, this study confirms that being vaccinated significantly reduces the risk of death from Covid and clearly supports a third booster shot for high risk individuals.

So what? You forgot to make any points.

The reference to T-cells won’t be solved by analyzing the stats of vaccinated vs. unvaccinated. The stats must be separated by vaccine type as mentioned so that differences will yield clues and caveats on a collective genome that’s being forced into Russian roulette.

I'll just go out on a limb and say Alex Berenson doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground.

Bad source. Article is full of lies.

I'll just go out on a limb and say Alex Berenson doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground.

Bad source. Article is full of lies.
Of course it is. Notice the OP did not make any specific claims that could be fact checked, other than his embarrassingly idiotic claim that "the vaccines are a disaster". Strange that the entire educated world thinks they are a triumph of science. But hey, he found an idiot blog.

Forum List

Back