Vaccinated vs previously infected: who spreads the virus more?

I only specified two. Can you tell me what the two groups I specified are?
Those who have been vaccinated (I'm not sure by which of the four currently in use in America or the 8 used globally) and those who have previously been infected by COVID-19 (again I'm not sure by which of the four common strains infecting people)

And then there's the time variable...it also affects If you can be infected or not.

I am very, very careful and specific when I post, and when I read other people's posts. I never said that I do not trust studies, and I never said anybody is claiming 100% on the jab. Can you quote ANYBODY making this claim? If not it may just be your own perception. I respect your use of the word "painting", but not when paired with the "100%".
People don't need to say 100%... With they point to the smaller fraction of cases that occur with the vaccinated and then say the vaccine is ineffective then that is what I'm talking about. The only way they would not have that critique would be if the vaccines were 100% effective. Why did I need to spell that out, did you really not understand it?

I'm thinking that vaxxed people who have never been infected are going to spread the virus more easily when they finally do become infected than previously infected non vaxxed people.

Did the previously exposed person end up in the ICU and die from the infection on the first infection? They definitely are not going to spread the virus as much as someone that has never been infected.

What exactly is your point of comparing someone never exposed to the virus to someone that has been previously exposed, assuming they didn't die or become so seriously ill the they don't go anywhere?

How about someone that has never been exposed and never been vaxxed that then is exposed?

Are you are trying to decide if you should hold COVID parties, where you have someone that is infected lick everyone that isn't? Then they will be less contagious if they recover than someone that was vaccinated?

What about someone that was vaxxed, exposed and didn't die compared to someone that wasn't vaxxed, exposed and didn't die? That's comparing apples to oranges.

Your question is comparing two groups entirely different groups. It doesn't have any meaning. There is no control variable, there are two. You've got vaxxed and not vaxxed, exposed and not exposed. That's four different groups and you are leaving out two. What about never vaxxed and never exposed along with vaxxed and exposed? The comparison doesn't provide any information.

Really, what is the point of the comparison? The vaccine is to reduce how sick you get. It's like being exposed except you don't die from being infected. It's a fake infection so your body is able to learn to produce antibodies against the virus without having to risk getting ill and dying. In some vaccines, it is the virus. It's a dead or inactivated virus. In other vaccines, it is just the pieces of the virus that the body needs to be exposed to so the immune system can learn to recognize it and produce antibodies.

No vaccine can prevent someone from initially becoming infected. Everyone, whether vaccinated, previously infected ( assuming they are still walking), or never exposed will initially have virus in their body on exposure.

I wouldn't say you were "thinking", not really. I'd say you are looking for a strawman argument. And that is actually being generous. That, at least, demonstrates some point to your "thinking". Otherwise, you're just randomly putting one and "A" together for no particular purpose. Why exactly would you come up with two groups that have no particular purpose for comparison then?

If are giving some thought to it and just happened to come up with, what in all appearance, is a strawman argument on a troll website, that is if you are earnestly giving thought to it and mistakenly presented a troll OP, I do apologize. But then, let that be a lesson learned. Learning isn't always pleasant.

Or you are just a AI bot. It's something a AI bot would come up with.

Slade3200
Can you tell me what two groups are specified in the opening post?
Yup, Vaxxed who have not had Covid, and those who have had Covid and are unvaxed. Notice how I have repeated over and over and over and over again direct answers to your questions, while you continue to avoid answering mine... Whats up with that. I feel like you are trolling and not having an honest and respectful discussion.

Did the previously exposed person end up in the ICU and die from the infection on the first infection? They definitely are not going to spread the virus as much as someone that has never been infected.

What exactly is your point of comparing someone never exposed to the virus to someone that has been previously exposed, assuming they didn't die or become so seriously ill the they don't go anywhere?

How about someone that has never been exposed and never been vaxxed that then is exposed?

Are you are trying to decide if you should hold COVID parties, where you have someone that is infected lick everyone that isn't? Then they will be less contagious if they recover than someone that was vaccinated?

What about someone that was vaxxed, exposed and didn't die compared to someone that wasn't vaxxed, exposed and didn't die? That's comparing apples to oranges.

Your question is comparing two groups entirely different groups. It doesn't have any meaning. There is no control variable, there are two. You've got vaxxed and not vaxxed, exposed and not exposed. That's four different groups and you are leaving out two. What about never vaxxed and never exposed along with vaxxed and exposed? The comparison doesn't provide any information.

Really, what is the point of the comparison? The vaccine is to reduce how sick you get. It's like being exposed except you don't die from being infected. It's a fake infection so your body is able to learn to produce antibodies against the virus without having to risk getting ill and dying. In some vaccines, it is the virus. It's a dead or inactivated virus. In other vaccines, it is just the pieces of the virus that the body needs to be exposed to so the immune system can learn to recognize it and produce antibodies.

No vaccine can prevent someone from initially becoming infected. Everyone, whether vaccinated, previously infected ( assuming they are still walking), or never exposed will initially have virus in their body on exposure.

I wouldn't say you were "thinking", not really. I'd say you are looking for a strawman argument. And that is actually being generous. That, at least, demonstrates some point to your "thinking". Otherwise, you're just randomly putting one and "A" together for no particular purpose. Why exactly would you come up with two groups that have no particular purpose for comparison then?

If are giving some thought to it and just happened to come up with, what in all appearance, is a strawman argument on a troll website, that is if you are earnestly giving thought to it and mistakenly presented a troll OP, I do apologize. But then, let that be a lesson learned. Learning isn't always pleasant.

Or you are just a AI bot. It's something a AI bot would come up with.
I've asked him about 10 times now why he is comparing those groups and he has avoided answering me every time claiming that I'm trying to derail the thread. I hope you have better luck than I.

Those who have been vaccinated (I'm not sure by which of the four currently in use in America or the 8 used globally) and those who have previously been infected by COVID-19 (again I'm not sure by which of the four common strains infecting people)

And then there's the time variable...it also affects If you can be infected or not.
You got the vaccinated part wrong, look again.

Yup, Vaxxed who have not had Covid, and those who have had Covid and are unvaxed. Notice how I have repeated over and over and over and over again direct answers to your questions, while you continue to avoid answering mine... Whats up with that. I feel like you are trolling and not having an honest and respectful discussion.

It's an AI bot being run by a troll. The initial premise is non-sensical. And it can't reply with anything that makes any sense. A lot of them are just canned replies. It can't make normal dialogue.

Notice how the replies are getting further away from making sense.

"I only specified two. Can you tell me what the two groups I specified are?"

"Can you tell me what two groups are specified in the opening post?"

"You got the vaccinated part wrong, look again."

It can't understand the context of the replies. It's forced to avoid addressing them and if it tries, will spiral into gibberish. The troll will shut it down as soon as it starts producing clear gibberish.

It's a Turring test. When a machine is indistinguishable from an idiot.

It's an AI bot being run by a troll. The initial premise is non-sensical. And it can't reply with anything that makes any sense. A lot of them are just canned replies. It can't make normal dialogue.
Can you quote anybody on this thread answering to which of the two groups is most likely to spread the virus? I'm happy to discuss why I started this thread, but not until I get a straight answer to the opening post.

Just for fun, why don't you demonstrate that you know what two groups I specified, and then provide a succinct answer. I've already agreed to move onto the new topic of why I dared starting this thread, but not until the original topic is answered.

Can you quote anybody on this thread answering to which of the two groups is most likely to spread the virus? I'm happy to discuss why I started this thread, but not until I get a straight answer to the opening post.

Absolutely perfect response. HAL from A Space Odyssey: 2001 couldn't have done better.

Yup, I did about three times.

Yup, I did about three times.

My comments aren't intended for it. I'm not trying to win. The OP is just an opportunity for me to think about some subject or another. Maybe I'll get lucky and come up with something I find funny. Anything I have to say that takes any serious consideration is for my own practice. If anyone reads it and finds some value, excellent. If I'm lucky, it might stimulate some question that I can go work on. It's your comments that I really give a care about. That's where I learn things that have any value.

It's replies are just something to analyze. Notice the manipulation.

"Lol, I didn't think you would be able to provide any such quote."

"why don't you demonstrate that you know what two groups I specified"

I like this one. "I'm happy to discuss why I started this thread, but not until I get a straight answer". Really, bargaining?

They are all just designed to manipulate.

My comments aren't intended for it. I'm not trying to win. The OP is just an opportunity for me to think about some subject or another. Maybe I'll get lucky and come up with something I find funny. Anything I have to say that takes any serious consideration is for my own practice. If anyone reads it and finds some value, excellent. If I'm lucky, it might stimulate some question that I can go work on. It's your comments that I really give a care about. That's where I learn things that have any value.

It's replies are just something to analyze. Notice the manipulation.

"Lol, I didn't think you would be able to provide any such quote."

"why don't you demonstrate that you know what two groups I specified"

I like this one. "I'm happy to discuss why I started this thread, but not until I get a straight answer". Really, bargaining?

They are all just designed to manipulate.
He’s trolling

Slade3200 itfitzme JohnDB have illustrated the point of my thread, all we have to do is look at what exactly they are evading. Despite being asked to demonstrate that they read and understood the opening post, despite being asked to describe back to me what the two groups were, and despite slade engaging me in a semantics battle (which demonstrates that he is capable of seeing every detail in the opening post), none of them were willing to post exactly what those two groups were. Let's look at the opening post:

"I'm thinking that vaxxed people who have never been infected are going to spread the virus more easily when they finally do become infected than previously infected non vaxxed people."

Let's list everything about group 1:

A. Vaxxed people
B. Never infected before
C. Become infected.

Now, group 2:

A. Previously infected
B. Not vaxxed

As we can see, none of our evaders was willing to include item C for group 1. Items a, b, and c, all describing one group of people, puts lefties into overload. Our 3 evaders saw item 1C over and over, so now we just need to look at why they are evading this so hard.

Group one has been proven to be spreaders of the virus, group 2 is not known to spread the virus. This is politically inconvenient, EXTREMELY inconvenient. This shows a forbidden advantage that previously infected people have over vaxxed people who have not been infected. Even after a couple lefties inevitably dig up and post a couple of exceptions to this advantage trend, the advantage will stand strong.

Thank you evaders, for illustrating the point of my thread. Lefty evasion is a picture worth a thousand words.

Slade3200 itfitzme JohnDB have illustrated the point of my thread, all we have to do is look at what exactly they are evading. Despite being asked to demonstrate that they read and understood the opening post, despite being asked to describe back to me what the two groups were, and despite slade engaging me in a semantics battle (which demonstrates that he is capable of seeing every detail in the opening post), none of them were willing to post exactly what those two groups were. Let's look at the opening post:

"I'm thinking that vaxxed people who have never been infected are going to spread the virus more easily when they finally do become infected than previously infected non vaxxed people."

Let's list everything about group 1:

A. Vaxxed people
B. Never infected before
C. Become infected.

Now, group 2:

A. Previously infected
B. Not vaxxed

As we can see, none of our evaders was willing to include item C for group 1. Items a, b, and c, all describing one group of people, puts lefties into overload. Our 3 evaders saw item 1C over and over, so now we just need to look at why they are evading this so hard.

Group one has been proven to be spreaders of the virus, group 2 is not known to spread the virus. This is politically inconvenient, EXTREMELY inconvenient. This shows a forbidden advantage that previously infected people have over vaxxed people who have not been infected. Even after a couple lefties inevitably dig up and post a couple of exceptions to this advantage trend, the advantage will stand strong.

Thank you evaders, for illustrating the point of my thread. Lefty evasion is a picture worth a thousand words.
Nope....
Your question is exorbitantly obtuse....it's unanswerable.

I outlined the problems with your parameters and you are pretending that these parameters don't exist.

I linked to truly scientific journals (not pseudo science political agenda magazines) that had charts detailing why what you were asking was obtuse but you ignored those as well.

And now we have you claiming "all bears are extinct" while one is lumbering up behind you to have lunch on your personage.

Have a good day!

Have a good day!
Classic response when a lefty has been beat. I've seen "have a good day", "you're a racist", "bye!", "I'm putting you on ignore", and several other weak retreats. Lefties fold up like lawn chairs when you hold their feet to the fire. Don't worry, nobody expects you to slap down the point of this thread that I posted. After all, it was you and the other evaders that illustrated my point better than anyone else.

Forum List

Back