Vaccine bill defeated in Oklahoma!

Millions of people have not taken vaccines for those diseases and survived… Fact

Yup. And many were harmed or died because they did not get vaccines or because enough people around them did not get vaccines. Fact.
:lmao:
Collectivism is fucked up, fucking drones...

So is dying of a preventable disease, fucking morons....
You do realize the vast majority of Indians on reservations have no vaccinations whatsoever? Vaccinations are not 100% reliable nor safe...

You do realize the vast majority of Indians on reservations have no vaccinations whatsoever?

And I'll bet they have higher instances of those diseases. And more deaths and injuries because of them.

Vaccinations are not 100% reliable nor safe...

And I've never claimed they were.
Almost a dozen people died of exposure(Froze to death) on the Pineridge reservation this past year. Zero people died from smallpox and the like.

Are the negative effects of vaccines you have brought up also a placebo effect, then? Vaccines are neither helpful nor harmful, simply a psychological issue? What, are we getting saline injections when we get vaccines or something like that?
It's all about control, there is no reason whatsoever to force vaccines on anybody for any reason. People have died from vaccines, people want vaccines, and people refuse vaccines. Like a said it should be 100% choice… Anything else is evil

Whether it should be a choice or mandated by law is an entirely different question than whether or not vaccines are simply a placebo. You said vaccines are placebos. Was that an error, or can you explain the statement, particularly in relation to you also saying vaccines are dangerous?
So what you're saying vaccines kill nobody? Who says the vaccines are infallible? What about when vaccines don't work? There is such a thing as placebo, you know mind over matter.
And you are for forcing vaccines on people that want nothing to do with them?

I'm saying that if vaccines were merely a placebo, they would kill no one. The reason there are potential side effects from vaccines, rare though serious ones may be, is because vaccines are more than placebos.
Exactly, that's why they should be a choice. Millions of people throughout the ages have survived just fine without them

Your logic is extremely flawed. It's being generous to label it logic at all. Yes, millions have lived without being vaccinated. At the same time, millions have died from diseases prior to vaccinations being created, such as smallpox or polio. You ignore the deaths (and those who lived but suffered from the diseases) as though they are unimportant.

Yup. And many were harmed or died because they did not get vaccines or because enough people around them did not get vaccines. Fact.

You do realize the vast majority of Indians on reservations have no vaccinations whatsoever? Vaccinations are not 100% reliable nor safe...

You do realize the vast majority of Indians on reservations have no vaccinations whatsoever?

And I'll bet they have higher instances of those diseases. And more deaths and injuries because of them.

Almost a dozen people died of exposure(Froze to death) on the Pineridge reservation this past year. Zero people died from smallpox and the like.

Because naturally occurring smallpox has been all but wiped out....by vaccine. ;)

It's all about control, there is no reason whatsoever to force vaccines on anybody for any reason. People have died from vaccines, people want vaccines, and people refuse vaccines. Like a said it should be 100% choice… Anything else is evil

Whether it should be a choice or mandated by law is an entirely different question than whether or not vaccines are simply a placebo. You said vaccines are placebos. Was that an error, or can you explain the statement, particularly in relation to you also saying vaccines are dangerous?
So what you're saying vaccines kill nobody? Who says the vaccines are infallible? What about when vaccines don't work? There is such a thing as placebo, you know mind over matter.

I'm saying that if vaccines were merely a placebo, they would kill no one. The reason there are potential side effects from vaccines, rare though serious ones may be, is because vaccines are more than placebos.
Exactly, that's why they should be a choice. Millions of people throughout the ages have survived just fine without them

Your logic is extremely flawed. It's being generous to label it logic at all. Yes, millions have lived without being vaccinated. At the same time, millions have died from diseases prior to vaccinations being created, such as smallpox or polio. You ignore the deaths (and those who lived but suffered from the diseases) as though they are unimportant.
Don't you understand that there are many reasons for not having vaccinations. Why can't you respect that?

Because naturally occurring smallpox has been all but wiped out....by vaccine. ;)
Not on Indian reservations like Pineridge, most Indians never get vaccinated of any sort…

Don't you understand that there are many reasons for not having vaccinations. Why can't you respect that?

It has nothing to do with my respecting someone's choice not to vaccinate. I'm arguing against your flawed logic, not your choice.

Not on Indian reservations like Pineridge, most Indians never get vaccinated of any sort…

Are you actually arguing that vaccinations were not the reason smallpox was basically eradicated?

It has nothing to do with my respecting someone's choice not to vaccinate. I'm arguing against your flawed logic, not your choice.
My logic is it's no one's business but the person choosing or choosing not to have vaccinations…

My logic is it's no one's business but the person choosing or choosing not to have vaccinations…

That's not what I'm arguing, as you can clearly tell from reading my posts to you.

Are you actually arguing that vaccinations were not the reason smallpox was basically eradicated?
I never said that, I don't give two shits about any vaccinations. Just keep them away from me and my family. Forced vaccinations are nothing more than nazi like behavior...

Considering the left wing whackos have no problem letting in unvaccinated individuals from third world countries, they have no right to force vaccinations on any given citizen.

Children are dying because idiot parents refuse to vaccinate their children. The parents of any child who infects another child who dies, should be jailed for reckless endangerment. If one of my children died because a parent opted not to vaccinate their child, I'd sue.
Was anyone ever vaccinated for the black plague?

Plague vaccine is a vaccine used against Yersinia pestis.[1] Killed bacteria have been used since 1890 but are less effective against pneumonic plague so that recently live vaccines of an attenuated type have been developed for this situation.[2]

Plague vaccine - Wikipedia
So you are saying that the black plague was stopped by vaccines?

Lack of vaccinations is not what's killing Indians, it's self-inflicted. Meth/alcohol and domestic abuse.

Yup, people can die from things besides preventable, infectious diseases.

Considering the left wing whackos have no problem letting in unvaccinated individuals from third world countries, they have no right to force vaccinations on any given citizen.

Children are dying because idiot parents refuse to vaccinate their children. The parents of any child who infects another child who dies, should be jailed for reckless endangerment. If one of my children died because a parent opted not to vaccinate their child, I'd sue.

Plague vaccine is a vaccine used against Yersinia pestis.[1] Killed bacteria have been used since 1890 but are less effective against pneumonic plague so that recently live vaccines of an attenuated type have been developed for this situation.[2]

Has the black plague been stopped?

When you put the lives of other at rise it is certainly their business.

And when you live in any society or community there are obligations that take precedence over personal choice. In our society, preventing the spread of disease is one of them. Immunization has been proved beyond doubt to eliminate diseases and at little risk to the individual.

No, humans that survived had immunity.

They all had immunity?
Maybe you meant the survivors mostly avoided the plague?

They all had immunity?
No, I meant what I said, the plague was everywhere.

By all accounts the Black Plauge "run it course" and ended, reoccurring from time to time.

So you argument should be, yes some have natural immunity but for those who don't they need vaccine.

They all had immunity?
No, I meant what I said, the plague was everywhere.

By all accounts the Black Plauge "run it course" and ended, reoccurring from time to time.

So you argument should be, yes some have natural immunity but for those who don't they need vaccine.

By all accounts the Black Plauge "run it course" and ended

If you have a link that shows everyone caught the plague and some survived, I'd like to see it.
Or that some had natural immunity. Or acquired immunity.

So you argument should be,

I didn't make any argument concerning the plague.

Forum List

Back