Vaccine bill defeated in Oklahoma!

Exactly, that's why they should be a choice. Millions of people throughout the ages have survived just fine without them

Your logic is extremely flawed. It's being generous to label it logic at all. Yes, millions have lived without being vaccinated. At the same time, millions have died from diseases prior to vaccinations being created, such as smallpox or polio. You ignore the deaths (and those who lived but suffered from the diseases) as though they are unimportant.
Don't you understand that there are many reasons for not having vaccinations. Why can't you respect that?

It has nothing to do with my respecting someone's choice not to vaccinate. I'm arguing against your flawed logic, not your choice.
My logic is it's no one's business but the person choosing or choosing not to have vaccinations…
When you put the lives of other at rise it is certainly their business.

And when you live in any society or community there are obligations that take precedence over personal choice. In our society, preventing the spread of disease is one of them. Immunization has been proved beyond doubt to eliminate diseases and at little risk to the individual.
That is wrong headed, "it takes a village" is bullshit....
You watch too many movies

Considering the left wing whackos have no problem letting in unvaccinated individuals from third world countries, they have no right to force vaccinations on any given citizen.
I have no problem with parents refusing to allow their children to be vaccinated. I made sure that my daughter had all of her vaccinations as a child and if she encountered some kid of a dimwit parent who refused to allow his or her kid to be vaccinated and the kid came down with a crippling or killing disease, my kid would be protected and the other parent's kid could be dumped in the ground after dying of the disease, no problem.
Millions of people have not been vaccinated and have never caught any of these diseases… Fact
Never said millions hadn't caught diseases that weren't vaccinated. Just pointing out that if they deliberately don't vaccinate and subsequently catch and die from a disease that they could have prevented if they had had the vaccination, they get no sympathy from me.

Considering the left wing whackos have no problem letting in unvaccinated individuals from third world countries, they have no right to force vaccinations on any given citizen.
I have no problem with parents refusing to allow their children to be vaccinated. I made sure that my daughter had all of her vaccinations as a child and if she encountered some kid of a dimwit parent who refused to allow his or her kid to be vaccinated and the kid came down with a crippling or killing disease, my kid would be protected and the other parent's kid could be dumped in the ground after dying of the disease, no problem.
Millions of people have not been vaccinated and have never caught any of these diseases… Fact
Never said millions hadn't caught diseases that weren't vaccinated. Just pointing out that if they deliberately don't vaccinate and subsequently catch and die from a disease that they could have prevented if they had had the vaccination, they get no sympathy from me.
Just because someone gets vaccinated does not mean they are immune...

BREAKING: Oklahoma Vaccine Bill JUST Defeated

Power Hungry politicians never stop trying to control people's lives. Glad this was defeated!

Vaccines are why nobody gets Polio and Smallpox anymore, you tard. When I was a kid I barely remember hearing about anyone getting the Measles, but now it's coming back because of clowns like you.
It is coming back because of immigration and multiculturalism, moron.

No, because immigrants are required to prove immunization prior to emigration. They don't get a visa without providing medical information, including vaccinations. Disease is not being imported, it's breaking out in areas where children are not being vaccinated. 9,000+ preventable deaths last year alone.

Power Hungry politicians never stop trying to control people's lives. Glad this was defeated!

Vaccines are why nobody gets Polio and Smallpox anymore, you tard. When I was a kid I barely remember hearing about anyone getting the Measles, but now it's coming back because of clowns like you.

No, because immigrants are required to prove immunization prior to emigration. They don't get a visa without providing medical information, including vaccinations. Disease is not being imported, it's breaking out in areas where children are not being vaccinated. 9,000+ preventable deaths last year alone.
Sure, because that didn't happen with Ebola(despite the quarantine even)...

Small pox and Measles are being imported from the 3rd world damn near every day.

There is no wide scale refusal to get vaccinations to correspond with the outbreaks.

Oh really? I'm just a couple of miles north of Emerson. They are taking cabs from Minneapolis to the border and walking across.

Kiss my ass DragonLady I am in the heartbeat of Somalis running for better welfare in Canada. Watch next week. I am about to unload. Somalis, tired of their ability to take a 3 month paid vacation in their homeland are now taking cabs to the Canadian border to get better welfare.

:lol:

I'm going to make such an ass out of your boy king. The Somalis are playing him.

That's pro choice.

Small pox and Measles are being imported from the 3rd world damn near every day.

There is no wide scale refusal to get vaccinations to correspond with the outbreaks.

The last confirmed case of smallpox I can find, anywhere in the world, was about 40 years ago. 1977 for naturally occurring smallpox, 1978 for laboratory infection. What is this "small pox . . . being imported from the 3rd world damn near every day" that you are claiming? Do you have some evidence for the claim?

Don't you think the crazies that are piling on anti vaxxers don't say jack shit about the thousands from third world countries coming thru the southern border and damn well none of the illegals are vaccinated.

Pfffft. They don't have a problem with any illegal being unvaccinated.

Actually, you look at how viruses run their course, it's a bell shaped curve. People DO still get polio and always from live virus vac's. If you have children, when they were vac'd, the pediatrician told you to take certain precautions.

There are some vac's that are needed and necessary, some that are not.

As an adult, I have had three post-exposure vaccine courses for rabies. Does anyone believe they would hesitate to be vaccinated after exposure to rabies?

Needless to say, I would never suggest that all vaccines are bad, dangerous or unnecessary. Nor would I suggest kids should not be vac'd.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Actually, you look at how viruses run their course, it's a bell shaped curve. People DO still get polio and always from live virus vac's. If you have children, when they were vac'd, the pediatrician told you to take certain precautions.

There are some vac's that are needed and necessary, some that are not.

As an adult, I have had three post-exposure vaccine courses for rabies. Does anyone believe they would hesitate to be vaccinated after exposure to rabies?

Needless to say, I would never suggest that all vaccines are bad, dangerous or unnecessary. Nor would I suggest kids should not be vac'd.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
I respect your decision, but no one should be forced to take any vaccinations they do not want… End of story

Your logic is extremely flawed. It's being generous to label it logic at all. Yes, millions have lived without being vaccinated. At the same time, millions have died from diseases prior to vaccinations being created, such as smallpox or polio. You ignore the deaths (and those who lived but suffered from the diseases) as though they are unimportant.
Don't you understand that there are many reasons for not having vaccinations. Why can't you respect that?

It has nothing to do with my respecting someone's choice not to vaccinate. I'm arguing against your flawed logic, not your choice.
My logic is it's no one's business but the person choosing or choosing not to have vaccinations…

And when you live in any society or community there are obligations that take precedence over personal choice. In our society, preventing the spread of disease is one of them. Immunization has been proved beyond doubt to eliminate diseases and at little risk to the individual.
You fail to understand how society works. We're certainly not a village but we are very dependent on others and with that dependency comes rules. 96% of the people on the planet live in 4% of the land mass. We are essential packed in like sardines compared to life a few hundred years ago. Unless you live in a cave in the wilderness, what you do effects others and vice versus.

When you refuse to vaccinate your children you are putting my children at risk. If you refuse to pay your taxes, you're putting the financial burden on others. The air you pollute others must breath. Society simply can not function if it's member only obey the rules they are in agree with. Freedom has it's limits in any organized society.

You fail to understand how society works. We're certainly not a village but we are very dependent on others and with that dependency comes rules. 96% of the people on the planet live in 4% of the land mass. We are essential packed in like sardines compared to life a few hundred years ago. Unless you live in a cave in the wilderness, what you do effects others and vice versus.

When you refuse to vaccinate your children you are putting my children at risk. If you refuse to pay your taxes, you're putting the financial burden on others. The air you pollute others must breath. Society simply can not function if it's member only obey the rules they are in agree with. Freedom has it's limits in any organized society.
You're assuming you're right on these issues, you could not be more wrong. Vaccinating my children will not save a single life, polar bears are not drowning, taxation without representation as what's happening in this country… Big brother is not always right in fact, they are almost always wrong…

You're assuming you're right on these issues, you could not be more wrong. Vaccinating my children will not save a single life, polar bears are not drowning, taxation without representation as what's happening in this country… Big brother is not always right in fact, they are almost always wrong…

Vaccinating my children will not save a single life

Hopefully you'll never see the error in your statement.

There is no guarantee that vaccinations will not harm my kids... and there's no guarantee that vaccines will protect them.

There is no guarantee that vaccinations will not harm my kids... and there's no guarantee that vaccines will protect them.

And no one has made those claims.

So why force them on them?
For all I know vaccines would fuck my kids up beyond repair…

For all I know vaccines would fuck my kids up beyond repair…

We already explained.....public health.

For all I know vaccines would fuck my kids up beyond repair

For all I know, your kids would die of a preventable disease.

Forum List

Back