Vaccine passport to be implanted?

That's what I was thinking. It would be nice to have a chip that has all my passwords so I no longer have to memorize them.

The only worry is that someone would be able to steal them the same way they steal RFID information.
I'm tell'in ya. The chip will unlock your Left wing utopia.

Not sure, but if you like being tagged like cattle have at it

Just think, no more missing persons. No more running from the law. No more need for a credit card if the chip can be used as such. And they may be able to use to to track everything you do and say, not that they would say if they could..

It will be a virtual Progressives' utopia.
What's the difference between a credit card in your pocket and a credit card in your palm, other than convenience?

I'm sure the chip will even wipe your ass if you so desire.

One thing is certain, however, you will not be able to function in society without it.
44BC0269-5696-4C38-B543-406126C3AD54.jpeg

What once was deemed a conspiracy theory turns out to be true

Funny that.

First of all read this great book
41J8+8cXpxL._SX322_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Than think about why satanic scum politicians, presstitutes & 'experts' impose you the mark of the beast
YNg_PJPfPqMfNRu-lFKhm1rv5eFX5iufUnsfVK7tjHVblC3hHr-XjbYTjWvjxt8_ojCqZvtT0f2a9lDqBBtSzqGwnlbRXVU0GywvLYrZfjdfbp3QQWoTAPYR3yQ15PoxcIoQ5M1mCViGFrzZ

All conspiracy theories became the truth now, satanists want not only kill our bodies but also lead our souls to Hell

So tell us genius, once the vaccine passport becomes mandatory how will we keep track of it efficiently?

Hmm?
Dunno. Tell me. Once we are transitioned to energy beings who exist on the cyberspace network, what will we do with all the leftover shoes?

Huh genius? What then?

In case you aren’t aware, there are already vaccine databases. I carry proof of vaccine status on an app on my phone.

g5000 I'll pass. I'm not giving the government the opportunity to inject me with a chip they have control of.
What control would they have?

The government would have no more control of a chip than they already do of a credit card.

If pursued, this will be the “last straw” for the leftist agenda on steroids. They should try in in red states first to see how well that goes over. If Biden’s bumblers want to enact measures of full surveillance over the minions, it will be the progressive leftists who will pay for that decision, not us minions. Going overboard will be the fractioning of the Dem party.

It’s almost time to choose Democrats. Will you choose leftist agenda on steroids or corporate Democrat agenda? Huge difference that’s going to break the party in half, but not in equal numbers.

What once was deemed a conspiracy theory turns out to be true

Funny that.
Interesting. I wonder how that works when you have to get a booster shot every six months for the rest of your life. Do they keep on implanting another chip every time you get boosted, or can they re-program the chip you already have inside you?

Get the shot and avoid all that nonsense.

Or be a jackass all your life. The choice is yours.
Take the Chip. You know you want to 666 the rest of your life.

From The Revelation of Jesus Christ, Chapter 13

The Beast from the Earth​

11 Then I saw another beast coming up out of the earth, and he had two horns like a lamb and spoke like a dragon. 12 And he exercises all the authority of the first beast in his presence, and causes the earth and those who dwell in it to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed. 13 He performs great signs, so that he even makes fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men. 14 And he deceives [f]those who dwell on the earth by those signs which he was granted to do in the sight of the beast, telling those who dwell on the earth to make an image to the beast who was wounded by the sword and lived. 15 He was granted power to give breath to the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak and cause as many as would not worship the image of the beast to be killed. 16 He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, 17 and that no one may buy or sell except one who has [g]the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

18 Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: His number is 666.

Interesting. I wonder how that works when you have to get a booster shot every six months for the rest of your life. Do they keep on implanting another chip every time you get boosted, or can they re-program the chip you already have inside you?
It will be one programmable chip which will contain all your financial data, health records, criminal records, vaccination history, passport, and can be used like a credit card for all transactions.

"One chip to rule them all, one chip to find them, One chip to bring them all, and in the darkness bind them!"
1640112125639.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back