Are You Vaccinated?

• Yes

Votes: 38 60.3%
  • No, and I Don't Plan to be Either

Votes: 24 38.1%
  • Not Yet but I Plan to be

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
If a leader told you to go to Vietnam.... might be a better analogy.
I'm ok with that as well... I'm still... Flabbergasted that people allowed themselves to be drafted for something that wasn't even declared a war. But then... I'm of the opinion that no US troop should ever fire on any other government that we haven't declared war on, outside of defending themselves... So...

So essentially if a leader told you to jump off a bridge you're "ok with that"?

The reality is that had the US done this properly, the coronavirus period would have been a couple of months, not years.

The problem is that Fauci The Quack was put in charge.

Who put him in charge?

Wait, was that Trump? Yeah, it was.

Funny how everything that goes well is because of Trump, anything that goes badly is always someone else's fault.
The NIH put him in charge. The President doesn't have a say in the matter.

Actually... You are saying that.

The reality is that had the US done this properly, the coronavirus period would have been a couple of months, not years.
The reality is it was overblown like a mother fucker.

Sometimes you need a leader to say "jump off the bridge" and people go do it. Mostly because humans are a-holes and they'll go to war to get cheaper oil and stuff like that.

No, I don't think the coronavirus was overblown. If you look at those countries that did nothing, much, like Brazil, like the US, like the UK, they saw not only overwhelmed hospitals but massive excess deaths

Last October the US was at like 300,000 excess deaths. I'd hate to think what it is today.

You want people to die for a good leader, well you're getting people dying for a bad leader.

If a leader told you to go to Vietnam.... might be a better analogy.
I'm ok with that as well... I'm still... Flabbergasted that people allowed themselves to be drafted for something that wasn't even declared a war. But then... I'm of the opinion that no US troop should ever fire on any other government that we haven't declared war on, outside of defending themselves... So...

The problem is that Fauci The Quack was put in charge.

Who put him in charge?

Wait, was that Trump? Yeah, it was.

Funny how everything that goes well is because of Trump, anything that goes badly is always someone else's fault.
The NIH put him in charge. The President doesn't have a say in the matter.

Did Trump have to listen to him? Trump could have listened to whoever he wanted.

Sometimes you need a leader to say "jump off the bridge" and people go do it. Mostly because humans are a-holes and they'll go to war to get cheaper oil and stuff like that.
Sometimes. I mean some people are so stupid it's the only way to get things done.

No, I don't think the coronavirus was overblown. If you look at those countries that did nothing, much, like Brazil, like the US, like the UK, they saw not only overwhelmed hospitals but massive excess deaths

Last October the US was at like 300,000 excess deaths. I'd hate to think what it is today.
Actually... Those people were always going to die from it. Unlike the normal flu this was so fuck'n highly contagious that there was simply no hiding from it. More people were going to die from it than the normal flu. Absolutely true.

But there wasn't that many excess deaths. You are free to link your source.

You want people to die for a good leader, well you're getting people dying for a bad leader.
Biden? I agree. Any politician that sent Covid positive people to nursing homes... I agree. Those people are susceptible to sickness, even the normal fuck'n flu. They should be in prison.

Actually... Those people were always going to die from it. Unlike the normal flu this was so fuck'n highly contagious that there was simply no hiding from it. More people were going to die from it than the normal flu. Absolutely true.

It's been updated; it's roughly double that now.

"During January 26, 2020–February 27, 2021, an estimated 545,600–660,200 more persons than expected died in the United States from all causes (Figure). The estimated number of excess deaths peaked during the weeks ending April 11, 2020, August 1, 2020, and January 2, 2021. Approximately 75%–88% of excess deaths were directly associated with COVID-19. Excluding deaths directly associated with COVID-19, an estimated 63,700–162,400 more persons than expected died from other causes."

It's been updated; it's roughly double that now.

"During January 26, 2020–February 27, 2021, an estimated 545,600–660,200 more persons than expected died in the United States from all causes (Figure). The estimated number of excess deaths peaked during the weeks ending April 11, 2020, August 1, 2020, and January 2, 2021. Approximately 75%–88% of excess deaths were directly associated with COVID-19. Excluding deaths directly associated with COVID-19, an estimated 63,700–162,400 more persons than expected died from other causes."

Oh it's too late to figure out how you read that wrong, or how it's trying to mislead you. I'll look at it tomorrow.

Sometimes. I mean some people are so stupid it's the only way to get things done.

Biden? I agree. Any politician that sent Covid positive people to nursing homes... I agree. Those people are susceptible to sickness, even the normal fuck'n flu. They should be in prison.

Yes, people are stupid and most important they're malleable and lazy. So they want to be dragged through things.

Then again people are so selfish, they'll look after their own interests and screw the rest over.

Yes, there were that many excess deaths.

CDC website.

"Weekly / October 23, 2020 / 69(42);1522–1527"

"Overall, an estimated 299,028 excess deaths occurred from late January through October 3, 2020, with 198,081 (66%) excess deaths attributed to COVID-19. The largest percentage increases were seen among adults aged 25–44 years and among Hispanic or Latino persons."

Maybe this will wake you up. Texas killed more people in nursing homes (per 1,000 residents) than New York.

Texas 119.24 total resident deaths per 1,000 residents

New York 111.30 total resident deaths per 1,000 residents

Rate of COVID-19 deaths among nursing home residents in the United States

Texas 62 per 1,000 residents
New York 50.5 per 1,000 residents

I suggest hanging Governor Abbott first, and from a taller tree as his policies were deadlier than Cuomos.

Potterhead2021
Vaccines are great !’ A huge victory in the endless battle between man vs virus

Anyone who rejects the c vaccine is playing with fire !!
how so?
Well since no one actually died from a fake virus it only goes to show that a vaccine would prevent a fake virus. Hmmmm no vaccine prevents! Ever

If the falling numbers of sick & dying in states that have populations who have large numbers of vaccinated people are compared to those in states with low numbers of vaccinated people, and the infection rate go's up in unvaccinated areas and the numbers continue to go down in vaccinated areas that could be a good reason to consider getting the shots.
Explain something for me, why would unvaccinated people get tested? You really have no brain

Last edited:
Well since no one actually died from a fake virus it only goes to show that a vaccine would prevent a fake virus. Hmmmm no vaccine prevents! Ever
Just how incredibly stupid are you? You deny the 600,000 dead as not being from COVID-19, even though the deaths reported in 2020 show that those from cancer, and heart disease and other major categories remained the same since 2015. But 2020 had an increase in deaths of 400,000.

If the virus was fake, or COVID deaths due to other causes, those number of deaths from other causes would have gone DOWN in 2020. But they didn't.

And now your fake vaccine has resulted in a decline in those excess deaths of 90%.

Potterhead2021
Vaccines are great !’ A huge victory in the endless battle between man vs virus

Anyone who rejects the c vaccine is playing with fire !!
So?

fire fighters run into burning buildings everywhere everyday!

and, you want those men and women, you need those men and women, you expect those men and women

These whacky extreme Christians are just nuts
Why do you care then?

Don’t you trust your vaccines?

No one asked for your help. Why don’t you take care of yours and leave us to us?

Forum List

Back