Van Jones calls Glenn Youngkin a 'delta variant of Trumpism' as liberals melt down over upset loss

24 hour news cycle gonna 24 hour news cycle

Meanwhile, the truth is that since the 1800's the President's party almost always loses seats and elections.

It was a lot closer than it should have been probably

He knows that the Dems haven't yet figured out how to be less repulsive than the GOP. Carville is screaming exactly the same thing.

And worse, the Dems can't match the intensity of the GOP, which literally thinks this is some freakin' existential, holy battle of Good vs. Evil.

It would help the party enormously to listen to Jones and Carville, but I'm not holding my breath. And this is a really bad time to just give it away.

Last edited:
He knows that the Dems haven't yet figured out how to be less repulsive than the GOP. Carville is screaming exactly the same thing.

And worse, the Dems can't match the intensity of the GOP, which literally thinks this is some freakin' existential, holy battle of Good vs. Evil.

It would help the party enormously to listen to Jones and Carville, but I'm not holding my breath. And this is a really bad time to just give it away.

Right Ol' Mac. Only YOU get to be existential and holy when you're pontificating about Orange Man Bad

Won't you tell us how another year of obsessing about Donald Trump will work out for the Dems?

He is , he was on Tucker Carlson show last night. Need I say more!!
Van "sore loser white-lash" and the black MSDNC gal are still trying to play the race card,LOL.
1636036218276.png

Teaching anti-white racism to children is evil. And it is tearing this country apart.

How was it an upset when everyone and their brother was saying how the opposition seems to always win that state after a party takes over the Presidency?

How was it an upset when everyone and their brother was saying how the opposition seems to always win that state after a party takes over the Presidency?

McAuliffe was up by 10 points a couple of weeks ago then "these people" started messing everything up.

Hey Van, the elections just proved that most Americans don't support your progressive agenda!! Hell, your party isn't on board with them either.

Forum List

Back