Van Jones Shocks Everyone at CPAC 2019

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Van-Jones.jpg

I tried to find a video of this with no avail. I don’t know why everyone claims to be shocked. He may be an ultra-left spokesperson but he’s always been deeply concerned about our prison population.

What you’re seeing now, are Republican governors, being tough on the dollar, tough on crime and shrinking prison population, and showing the rest of the country that it can be done.

My problem is, I now have a conservative movement, that for libertarian reasons, and Christian conservative reasons, and for fiscally conservative reasons is actually doing a great job on what should be my issue. This is supposed to be my issue. You’re stealing my issue! Jones told the audience.

Read the rest @ VAN JONES SHOCKS At CPAC 2019…Heaps Praise On Republicans For Prison Reform: “This is supposed to be MY issue!"

Not sure if this link will work but it is the live video of Van Jones doing the unthinkable. A CNN anchor/Trump hater heaping praise on Republicans for getting it right on prison reform. It's no wonder the video is "hard to find". Funny how that works.

Aaron Rupar on Twitter

Van-Jones.jpg

I tried to find a video of this with no avail. I don’t know why everyone claims to be shocked. He may be an ultra-left spokesperson but he’s always been deeply concerned about our prison population.

What you’re seeing now, are Republican governors, being tough on the dollar, tough on crime and shrinking prison population, and showing the rest of the country that it can be done.

My problem is, I now have a conservative movement, that for libertarian reasons, and Christian conservative reasons, and for fiscally conservative reasons is actually doing a great job on what should be my issue. This is supposed to be my issue. You’re stealing my issue! Jones told the audience.

Read the rest @ VAN JONES SHOCKS At CPAC 2019…Heaps Praise On Republicans For Prison Reform: “This is supposed to be MY issue!"
Danged conservatives always stealing his shit!

Van Jones is not that bad of a Marxist-Leninist.

Van-Jones.jpg

Danged conservatives always stealing his shit!

Van Jones is not that bad of a Marxist-Leninist.
Hmm I don't know. This guy is all over the map. I think he's an operator trying market himself to a bigger audience than just the Trump haters.

Forum List

Back