Van Ploughs into Pedestrians at busy Toronto intersection

The fact they're not showing his face even after the arrest....... Proves folks its another white nut having a bad day. The news is blaring his image out, but you can see a white pink bald head, muslim signs of commerce in the area and I'm not sure, but I think he has on a MAGA shirt.....LOLOLO

What difference does it make? There are no black people in Canada anyway.

A white van drove up onto the sidewalk at the corner of Yonge and Finch in Toronto just minutes ago. 8 to 10 people were struck. The driver is in custody.

Watching on TV now. No idea if this a medical situation or a terrorist attack.

Waffle house shooting with AR-15 civilian rifle...4 dead, 4 injured.

Toronto van attack.... 9 dead, 16 injured.

Van's are more dangerous than AR-15 rifles.....and cars kill more people every single year than all types of rifles...

People murdered with rifles in 2016....

Expanded Homicide Data Table 4

Rifles....374

People killed by automobiles 2016...

Fatal Injury Data | WISQARS | Injury Center | CDC

Car.......38,748

These automobiles are killing machines and need to be banned....

A white van drove up onto the sidewalk at the corner of Yonge and Finch in Toronto just minutes ago. 8 to 10 people were struck. The driver is in custody.

Sounds like both.
9 dead, 16 injured

Rip

I known CNN is reporting these numbers but I have no idea where they’re getting them from. Official reports released here are 8 people taken to hospital, one died and 5 are in critical condition. No reports of the number of dead at the scene. I saw 4 bodies covered in the ground

The driver is identified as Alek Minassian.

From a U.S Source, investigators are looking at terrorism as a motive. Probably based on far superior and honest policing coming from the FBI and CIA.

Last edited:
The fact they're not showing his face even after the arrest....... Proves folks its another white nut having a bad day. The news is blaring his image out, but you can see a white pink bald head, muslim signs of commerce in the area and I'm not sure, but I think he has on a MAGA shirt.....LOLOLO

I bet that helps their murder/crime rates tremendously.

Do you know why there are no black people in Canada?

No, why?

Could be a woman. Ya know how they drive

Someone named s Alek Minassian is the suspect. They are trying to figure out who he is via cbs and ctv

No, why?

They chop them up to make hockey pucks.

From heavy.com-

At this time, officials have not determined a motive for the horrific crash. But U.S. law enforcement officials told CBS News that the incident appeared to be a deliberate act. Bill Bratton, a former New York City police commissioner, told MSNBC that his sources said that driver was known to police and it was being considered a terrorist attack.

Rental companies need to do background checks on all Muslims. In fact, Muslims should not be allowed to rent trucks at all until we can find out where they are from, who their associates are, and why they are in The West.

Rental companies need to do background checks on all Muslims. In fact, Muslims should not be allowed to rent trucks at all until we can find out where they are from, who their associates are, and why they are in The West.

I’m hearing that the guy is an Armenian. Armenians are white and Christian.

I say medical situation and if by any chance he screamed "Allahu Akbar" it was just a prayer for healing his condition. Nothing to see here.

Apparently the guy who ran over those people is an Armenian Communist. His Facebook page lists the SPLC, antifa, and other Communist and anarchist groups. Just another left-wing shithead doing what left-wing shitheads do best...

1XCfbeg.jpg

Toronto invites that shit into their city.

I’m hearing that the guy is an Armenian. Armenians are white and Christian.
Unless he is a Muslim.

Forum List

Back