Van Ploughs into Pedestrians at busy Toronto intersection

There is absolutely nothing to tell us who this guy is or why he did it. All we know is a light skinned guy with a shaved head hit these people with a rental truck.
You’re the guy who is ready to smear an entire religion on no evidence. I prefer to wait for facts.

That's odd........

You don't seem to be willing to "wait for the facts" when there's a SHOOTING !!

So, if we confiscate all the vans......will we finally be safe ?

Silly, no one wants to confiscate vans....we just want to get rid of vehicles using the internal combustion engine....every other vehicle is fine...

Premier Kathleen Wynne reported info is being shared throughout the Province and nationwide with security officials.

Last edited:
The right of the people to keep and bear vans shall not be infringed.

That actually isn't written in the Constitution, but since left wingers can just make up stuff and say it is in there...why not?

The 2nd is not specific is it? It's only says arms. A knife or a sword can be Arms, right? Or a Cannon for that matter. In the case of the Assault Van, as a weapon it is an arm. Constitutionally protected. But not in Canada.........Hang the bastard. Oh wait, do they do that in Canada, fuk........

There is absolutely nothing to tell us who this guy is or why he did it. All we know is a light skinned guy with a shaved head hit these people with a rental truck.
You’re the guy who is ready to smear an entire religion on no evidence. I prefer to wait for facts.

That's odd........

Yes, I do. I don’t ever make assumptions about attacks.

It’s obvious this is a terrorist attack. Anytime someone deliberately inflicts mass casualities, it’s terrorism. The purpose is to terrorize the public. Why is yet to be determined.

8 people were taken to hospital, 1 has died and 4 are in critical condition. That’s in addition to the bodies on the street.

I just want to add that I worked briefly, one block north of this intersection and exited the subway at this corner.

The intersection is at the far north end of the city. This is the terminus station for the TTC and a public transportation hub for the region with buses arriving from satellite cities north of Toronto.

Last edited:
A white van drove up onto the sidewalk at the corner of Yonge and Finch in Toronto just minutes ago. 8 to 10 people were struck. The driver is in custody.

Watching on TV now. No idea if this a medical situation or a terrorist attack.
How come you had to identify the van as "white"?

That's odd........

What more do ya need to know?

We have a WHITE van killing people.

This can only mean one thing, they are neo-Nazi Trump supporters.

A white van drove up onto the sidewalk at the corner of Yonge and Finch in Toronto just minutes ago. 8 to 10 people were struck. The driver is in custody.

Watching on TV now. No idea if this a medical situation or a terrorist attack.

Sounds like both.

During the G7 also. Witnesses say dude looked "angry", another guy said he "looked Middle Eastern", not my words, his, on CP24 a local news station. It's uptown, in a fairly upscale location between Finch and Sheppard, high end condos and relatively high wealth there.

The POS held up either a cellphone or a gun, according to two different witnesses. Great work by the police taking the POS alive. One guy said he saw 40-50 people get mowed down, Police officially say 10 hit, but haven't updated it in some time. It was intentional almost certainly, and he was apparently going between 70 and 80 clicks.

My guess is this was a terror attack. Canadian police have a reputation of downplaying these attacks, which serves nobody but those trying to give the appearance that terror doesn't occur here.

Islamic Terrorism must not be spoken of!!

light skinned guy with a shaved head
Here is the arrest:
upload_2018-4-23_15-48-27.jpeg

Celine deion's husband?

1242911076001_4704493097001_hulu-celine-dion-rene-011416.jpg

Here is the arrest:
View attachment 189623

And from the looks of those around him, he stinks really bad.

Here is the arrest:
View attachment 189623

And from the looks of those around him, he stinks really bad.
No, I think Canada is like Mexico, where only the cops wear masks.

Forum List

Back