Van Ploughs into Pedestrians at busy Toronto intersection

9 dead, 16 injured
Rip

wow. I thought only those scary black guns were capable of mass murder ?

You mean the mentally ill and those INTENT on harming others will find another way?
upload_2018-4-23_15-52-33.jpeg

Maria Bartiromo is speaking with a Former NYC commissioner. Isis was mentioned many times. Nine dead sixteen injured. The pattern fits! Terrorism. Van was said to be swerving in an attempt to take out as many as possible.

A white van drove up onto the sidewalk at the corner of Yonge and Finch in Toronto just minutes ago. 8 to 10 people were struck. The driver is in custody.

Watching on TV now. No idea if this a medical situation or a terrorist attack.

Sounds like both.
9 dead, 16 injured

Rip

I known CNN is reporting these numbers but I have no idea where they’re getting them from. Official reports released here are 8 people taken to hospital, one died and 5 are in critical condition. No reports of the number of dead at the scene. I saw 4 bodies covered in the ground

Allah Monkeys kill. That is their reason for being. It is a twisted ideology.
Islamic Terrorism must not be spoken of!!

There is absolutely nothing to tell us who this guy is or why he did it. All we know is a light skinned guy with a shaved head hit these people with a rental truck.

You’re the guy who is ready to smear an entire religion on no evidence. I prefer to wait for facts.

He and others like him are the ones "smearing an entire religion".

Maria Bartiromo is speaking with a Former NYC commissioner. Isis was mentioned many times. Nine dead sixteen injured. The pattern fits! Terrorism. Van was said to be swerving in an attempt to take out as many as possible.

Toronto officials have not mentioned ISIS or terrorism. Still under investigation.

They won't ever tell you it's a terrorist attack espl if it was a Jihadi. If they tell you that then it puts fears into the " LET THEM IN" and they can't have that be it here or there .

They want you all stupid so you don't fall for the real reason there was an attack...

There are going to be false flags all over the place now.......... They are ramping up to get Trump out of office.

upload_2018-4-23_14-2-43.png

Video of Truck Attack: Suspect Has Middle Eastern Accent

Facts are facts can't deny the accent ........

The press conference there by officials on ctv

A link for you as well-
Nine dead, 16 others injured after van strikes pedestrians near Yonge and Finch
A white van drove up onto the sidewalk at the corner of Yonge and Finch in Toronto just minutes ago. 8 to 10 people were struck. The driver is in custody.

Sounds like both.
9 dead, 16 injured

Rip

I known CNN is reporting these numbers but I have no idea where they’re getting them from. Official reports released here are 8 people taken to hospital, one died and 5 are in critical condition. No reports of the number of dead at the scene. I saw 4 bodies covered in the ground

The fact they're not showing his face even after the arrest....... Proves folks its another white nut having a bad day. The news is blaring his image out, but you can see a white pink bald head, muslim signs of commerce in the area and I'm not sure, but I think he has on a MAGA shirt.....LOLOLO

Ban all vans!

And let's not jump to any conclusions here. This is probably some White drunk Canadian delivering some Seagrams Canadian whiskey that lost control of his van and intentionally plowed into some pedestrians, not some Muslim infected with Sudden Jihad Syndrome. That's racist!

You can't make out what g=he says, let alone an accent. Infowars, sheesh.

are you that fkn stupid the VIDEO is posted by INFOWARS not CREATED BY INFORWARS dumbass....... they grabbed it from the news source gawd dam u fkrs are beyond freaking morons.

DOES THIS LOOK LIKE INFOWARS GAWD DAM

upload_2018-4-23_14-12-35.png

Sounds like both.
9 dead, 16 injured

Rip

Where did CNN get those numbers?

I hope it is not the same place they got Hillary polling numbers.

Forum List

Back