Vance’s grandma once told him being gay ‘would be okay.’ Seems he learned nothing from her

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
1722114895756.png

“I’ll never forget the time I convinced myself that I was gay. I was eight or nine, maybe younger, and I stumbled upon a broadcast by some fire-and-brimstone preacher. The man spoke about the evils of homosexuals, how they had infiltrated our society, and how they were all destined for hell absent some serious repenting,” he wrote in his book. “At the time, the only thing I knew about gay men was that they preferred men to women. This described me perfectly: I disliked girls, and my best friend was my buddy Bill. Oh no, I’m going to hell.” J.D Vance writing in Hillbilly Elegy per LGBTQ Nation

Just about everybody is scrutinizing Vance’s autobiography Hillbilly Elegy to get a sense of what he stands for, and the gay community is no exception. Various gay publications have recently reported on what they found.

The above nugget came from his confession of being gay as a nine-year-old kid in his book, which has raised eyebrows as he is currently one of the most vicious homophobes in the US Senate, where he has served for less than two years before being selected by Donald Trump as his vice presidential candidate.

LGBTQ Nation reported that he expressed his fears to his grandmother when he was nine; he quotes her as saying, “Don’t be a f**king idiot; how would you know that you’re gay?” when he attempted to dive further into his feelings, he quoted her as saying “J.D., do you want to suck d**ks?” She sounds charming, doesn’t she?

LGBTQ Nation continues the story:
Vance replied, “Of course not!”
“Then you’re not gay,” she said. “And even if you did want to suck d**ks, that would be okay. God would still love you.”
The advocate noted that he did not like girls but had feelings for another boy.

Much more at the link below...

Vance’s grandma once told him being gay ‘would be okay.’ Seems he learned nothing from her

Was Vance gay? Is Vance now gay? I personally don't care, but he has strange and conflicting views about the LGBTQ community. What do you think?

View attachment 985323

Just about everybody is scrutinizing Vance’s autobiography Hillbilly Elegy to get a sense of what he stands for, and the gay community is no exception. Various gay publications have recently reported on what they found.

The above nugget came from his confession of being gay as a nine-year-old kid in his book, which has raised eyebrows as he is currently one of the most vicious homophobes in the US Senate, where he has served for less than two years before being selected by Donald Trump as his vice presidential candidate.

LGBTQ Nation reported that he expressed his fears to his grandmother when he was nine; he quotes her as saying, “Don’t be a f**king idiot; how would you know that you’re gay?” when he attempted to dive further into his feelings, he quoted her as saying “J.D., do you want to suck d**ks?” She sounds charming, doesn’t she?

Was Vance gay? Is Vance now gay? I personally don't care, but he has strange and conflicting views about the LGBTQ community. What do you think?

You really don't need to defend your decision to suck d**ks, no one cares...except maybe your boyfriend.

Only that he has strange and conflicting views about the LGBTQ community. If you take time to read the entire OP link you'll see what I mean
Late in the 19th and early in the 20th century the U.S. government was kidnapping Native American Indian kids without parental permission and indoctrinating them into some would say a corrupt society. Not much different today except it's worse when LGBTQ government agents kidnap American kids and dose them with chemicals and castrate them without parental permission.

sounds like the problem is that a gay man is speaking out against a community he is part of...what do you think?

View attachment 985323

I don't think it's ok to be gay or any other aberrance. Such people are often deeply troubled, unhealthy, suicidal, and worse (many are outright evil).

Amazing that Conservatives still have such a backward view of homosexuality
In order to move ahead we sometimes must backtrack and get on the right path. Celebrating such aberrations is not 'progress'. Thanks to the evil MSM most Americans believe that more than 20 percent of their fellow citizens are gay or sexually twisted in some way.

Twisted terrorist democrats haven't yet enticed a bimbo to accuse Vance of sexual attack. Instead they will follow the Vance children around screaming "your dad's gay"

The above nugget came from his confession of being gay as a nine-year-old kid in his book,
But he wasnt gay, was he?

How fortunate for JD that the unfettered homosexual groomers that exist today were still in the closet back then

They might have married him off to mayor buttfuck by now

I don't think it's ok to be gay or any other aberrance. Such people are often deeply troubled, unhealthy, suicidal, and worse (many are outright evil).

Funny. Many straight people are outright evil. In fact, probably more.

All of that gay homosexual sin is an abomination.

There is nothing good about it. It is sin that leads to eternal burning in the lake of fire. God says a man with a man is an abomination, and God cannot lie, Amen.

Praise God that Vance did things God's way, Glory Hallelujah God is good.

Forum List

Back