Vandal Burns Jesus Statue’s Face Right Off Outside Catholic Church

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
I guess it wouldn't make sense to attack embassies around the world over such and act. Atheists at fault?

Someone burned the face of a statue of Jesus completely off outside a Catholic church in eastern Pennsylvania over the weekend, rendering its features totally unrecognizable.

Monsignor John Mraz, pastor at St. Ann’s Catholic Church in Emmaus, Pa., said the incident happened Sunday morning around 7 a.m. He noticed a bright orange light outside before Mass and realized that the statue of Jesus had been set ablaze.

It’s not clear what prompted the act, though statues at St. Ann’s have been vandalized in the past: Statues of Jesus and of Mary have been repeatedly toppled over and the church’s wall was once spray-painted with “666″ and other satanic references, The Christian Post reported.

This is the first time the church has reported an act of vandalism involving fire.

Vandal Burns Jesus Statue?s Face Right Off Outside Catholic Church | TheBlaze.com

It is always nice to see the left protest with a contrite and loving heart.

‘Abortion is sacred!’: Bare-breasted Femen activists attack Madrid Cardinal

LifeSiteNews Mobile | ?Abortion is sacred!?: Bare-breasted Femen activists attack Madrid Cardinal

MADRID, February 4, 2014 (LifeSiteNews.com) –Topless Femen activists attacked the Archbishop of Madrid, Cardinal Antonio Rouco Varela, this past Sunday night as he got out of his car and tried to enter a Madrid parish to celebrate Mass. The activists blamed the cardinal for the Spanish government’s bill seeking to restrict abortion.

The feminists threw bloodstained underwear at the cardinal while pushing their bare breasts onto him and shouting “Abortion is sacred” and vulgarities.

You think it's the same scumbags using His likeness...

AynRandVersusJesus.jpg

To advance their sick 'Cause'?

Yeah, me too.

I hope there is a Hell. It will be populated by dimocraps.

Emmaus is a small community. I imagine there have to be some good leads for the perp(s). Young Satanists are not exactly shy about wearing their beliefs literally on their sleeves.

Emmaus is a small community. I imagine there have to be some good leads for the perp(s). Young Satanists are not exactly shy about wearing their beliefs literally on their sleeves.

Doesn't sound like Satanists to me.

Sounds like the one group who hates Religion more than any other....

Statists.

Funny thing about Satanists. If they believe there is a Satan then they also believe there is a God. Things don't turn out well for the followers of Satan.

I guess it wouldn't make sense to attack embassies around the world over such and act. Atheists at fault?

Someone burned the face of a statue of Jesus completely off outside a Catholic church in eastern Pennsylvania over the weekend, rendering its features totally unrecognizable.

Monsignor John Mraz, pastor at St. Ann’s Catholic Church in Emmaus, Pa., said the incident happened Sunday morning around 7 a.m. He noticed a bright orange light outside before Mass and realized that the statue of Jesus had been set ablaze.

It’s not clear what prompted the act, though statues at St. Ann’s have been vandalized in the past: Statues of Jesus and of Mary have been repeatedly toppled over and the church’s wall was once spray-painted with “666″ and other satanic references, The Christian Post reported.

This is the first time the church has reported an act of vandalism involving fire.

Vandal Burns Jesus Statue?s Face Right Off Outside Catholic Church | TheBlaze.com

I am sure the perpetrators can apply for a grant from the National Endowment for The Arts......they love acts that deface Christianity.

Statists.

According to the article 666 was spray painted at one point, but I guess that could be a deflection. But, someone burning the statue at 7AM is totally reckless and more in line with a juvenile mind.

Either way, it's a small town so it should not be terribly difficult to locate the perp.

Statists.

Or teenagers.

Teens have been vandalizing churches and graveyards ever since I can remember. But now, when they do it, it's blamed on politics. So cool.

Teens have been vandalizing churches and graveyards ever since I can remember. But now, when they do it, it's blamed on politics. So cool.

Vandalizing? Sure.

A little graffiti, a little spray paint, maybe a mustache....

But this isn't vandalism, this is pure destructive hate.

And hate is centered on the left in this Country

Vandalizing? Sure.

So...there's vandalism and then there's.....VANDALISM!!!!!!!

May I ask what you thought "vandalism" meant? I've always taken it to mean "pure destructive hate".

Funny thing about Satanists. If they believe there is a Satan then they also believe there is a God. Things don't turn out well for the followers of Satan.

Hahaha and visa versa. Doesn't that mean all Satanist are Closet Christians? Opps, or that Christians are Closet Satanist?

:eusa_angel:

Oh on to the OP. I hope they catch an punish the vandals who destroyed the Churches property.

Before suspecting atheists, I'd think maybe it's just someone whose actually read the Bible. :)

13 Break down their altars, smash their sacred stones and cut down their Asherah poles.[a] 14 Do not worship any other god, for the Lord, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God.
17 “Do not make any idols.
- Exodus 34 NIV

Your ignorance and hatred make such a marvelous combination.

Vandalizing? Sure.

Like we should blame all gun loving nuts for the murder of innocent victims such as Sandy Hook and in movie theaters etc.... you right wing nuts are just that Nuts!

you can thank liberals for that

Vandalizing? Sure.

I don't know, you make some pretty hateful comments yourself. I chalk it up as your being uneducated low class. Maybe that's who these vandals were.

Forum List

Back