Vanessa Trump hospitalized

Can't you see that you are combining the past with the present?...This is 2018 and the kind of behavior by today's North Korea is totally unacceptable in a civilized world...

Putin killed political rivals.. Why do you think we have sanctions against Russia?

Are you saying thats the reason for sanctions against Russia?
Well, Trump said he sent werewolfson#1, Jared and Manafort to talk to the Russian spy about lifting Russian sanctions on adopting ruskie babies because we sanctioned him on human rights.

Whats that have to do with the truth?
Oh, I agree. Trump's lying and the meeting was to trade something he had for dirt on Hillary.

Can't you see that you are combining the past with the present?...This is 2018 and the kind of behavior by today's North Korea is totally unacceptable in a civilized world...

Putin killed political rivals.. Why do you think we have sanctions against Russia?

Well, Trump said he sent werewolfson#1, Jared and Manafort to talk to the Russian spy about lifting Russian sanctions on adopting ruskie babies because we sanctioned him on human rights.

Whats that have to do with the truth?
Oh, I agree. Trump's lying and the meeting was to trade something he had for dirt on Hillary.

Your post has nothing to do with russia and sanctions due to Putin killing his opponents.

The press briefing is now beginning.
Now to see if they touch on the terrorist attack by some crazy progressive.
So they've caught the person who sent it?

I'm sure it was a Trump supporter.....
Liberalism truly is a mental disorder and you got the double whammy since homos are insane.
You're the one that's insane if you believe that.

Than why do homos kill themselves at vastly higher rates than hetros?
Our are you arguing that liberals aren't insane? Which would be a tough stance to defend with all the video proof that says otherwise.
Quit slinging poo.
And possibly stop plugging in to all the propaganda channels. We're all just people. Stop it.

Liberalism truly is a mental disorder and you got the double whammy since homos are insane.

Our are you arguing that liberals aren't insane? Which would be a tough stance to defend with all the video proof that says otherwise.
Isn't it interesting that this thread suddenly turned into a thread about gay people..........? How'd that happen?

Gays are a hapless and unwitting yet always humorous group to make fun of. You should try it, it's always a hoot. Saying something is gay is almost a joke on its own
To some insecure in their own sexual orientation, I'm sure that's true.

LOL, and you just called someone a snowflake. That is so gay.

See what I mean?

It was also the reason so many trump associates met with the russians.

Proving yet again liberals just pull shit out of their bungholes to try and create a narrative that suits their agenda.

Sergei Magnitsky - Wikipedia

The U.S. Congress and President Obama enacted the Magnitsky Act at the end of 2012, barring those Russian officials believed to be involved in the auditor’s death from entering the United States or using its banking system. In response, Russia blocked hundreds of adoptions by Americans

Trump Jr said his meeting with the russians was about adoption.

Isn't it interesting that this thread suddenly turned into a thread about gay people..........? How'd that happen?

Gays are a hapless and unwitting yet always humorous group to make fun of. You should try it, it's always a hoot. Saying something is gay is almost a joke on its own

Yes, homophobia is hilarious. :asshole:

What does homophobia have to do with what I said? Leftists are a hoot, dumb as the day is long.

I was teasing her about being gay and being way, way to serious about it. Damn the obvious is elusive to you people (note the pun there, do I mean gays or Democrats? Yes, I do ...)

Quit slinging poo.
And possibly stop plugging in to all the propaganda channels. We're all just people. Stop it.

There's no denying the left has gone batshit crazy after the election and have commited multiple acts of violence to show their frustrations.

Not at all....just looking for that example........that apparently never existed
:114:You libs crack me up...name calling all day long but insist you are not angry...as if we can't tell or something...:21:

They are miserable, and it KILLS them to see other people happy.

I have a neightbor who is a HUGE Hillary fan.

I was telling her about someone I was talkign to at a concert and she says to me, "IT WOULDN'T EVEN OCCUR TO ME TO TALK TO SOEMONE NEXT TO ME AT A CONCERT."

...translation.....she is a miserable bitch.
Well, that sure proves that all lefties are miserable bitches. I've never heard such powerful proof before. Thanks!

Quit slinging poo.

Odd that you reacted to that since you said you're not a liberal. Very peculiar ...

Proving yet again liberals just pull shit out of their bungholes to try and create a narrative that suits their agenda.

The U.S. Congress and President Obama enacted the Magnitsky Act at the end of 2012, barring those Russian officials believed to be involved in the auditor’s death from entering the United States or using its banking system. In response, Russia blocked hundreds of adoptions by Americans

And again,what does that have to do with the theory that russia had the sanctions imposed on them due to him killing his political opponents?

It's a waste of time. LOL

It was intention to threaten a family under the Secret service, kind of obvious no?

As I said, I haven't seen any information about the letter. It could have been from Omarosa, or Porter, or Bannon angry they had been fired.

And again,what does that have to do with the theory that russia had the sanctions imposed on them due to him killing his political opponents?
rolling on the floor laughing my ass off.

Yes, homophobia is hilarious. :asshole:

What does homophobia have to do with what I said? Leftists are a hoot, dumb as the day is long.

I was teasing her about being gay and being way, way to serious about it. Damn the obvious is elusive to you people (note the pun there, do I mean gays or Democrats? Yes, I do ...)

It's only obvious from the 'teasing' that you're apparently a fucking bigot. Politics has nothing to do with it.

Quit slinging poo.

There's no denying the left has gone batshit crazy after the election and have commited multiple acts of violence to show their frustrations.
I'm just reminding you of reality. Most people don't do any such thing. That's how it is and none of us should be vilifying each other over fucking politics. How crazy is that? Have you ever thought about it, I mean really thought about what's wrong with that?
I'm in a Joan of Arc mood today. Sick of the poo flinging. I'd rather dispute something real but every thread turns to bullshit like this. Is it an intentional way of shutting down discourse or is it just this damned board?

If you can't read very well, ask somebody to explain it to you.

Those are great ads. Almost as good as the Allstate Mayhem ads.

Forum List

Back