Vanessa Trump hospitalized

Putin killed political rivals.. Why do you think we have sanctions against Russia?
Go ahead and look stupid as hell...there is no comparison between Putin and Kim...Kim kills and tortures his people in massive prisons....children placed in cells with adults....pregnant women tied to trees and their babies cut from them with knives...small children starved and forced to work to the death to pay for their parents lack of cheering for their leader in public...like I said read more boy....
Putin is a more selective serial murderer. High praise.

Can't you see that you are combining the past with the present?...This is 2018 and the kind of behavior by today's North Korea is totally unacceptable in a civilized world...

Putin killed political rivals.. Why do you think we have sanctions against Russia?

Are you saying thats the reason for sanctions against Russia?

It was also the reason so many trump associates met with the russians.

Not at all....just looking for that example........that apparently never existed
:114:You libs crack me up...name calling all day long but insist you are not angry...as if we can't tell or something...:21:

Can't you see that you are combining the past with the present?...This is 2018 and the kind of behavior by today's North Korea is totally unacceptable in a civilized world...

Well, Trump said he sent werewolfson#1, Jared and Manafort to talk to the Russian spy about lifting Russian sanctions on adopting ruskie babies because we sanctioned him on human rights.

Whats that have to do with the truth?

So you agree that whoever did this should be held accountable and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

I don't have enough information to make that determination. As Donald Trump would say, lives are ruined by accusations. Wait for the facts. It could turn out to be an upset person from either side of the political spectrum.

One of the most prolific hoaxers was Clayton Waagner, an anti-abortion activist who mailed hundreds of anthrax hoax letters to abortion clinics in late 2001[19] and who was convicted in December 2003.[20][21]

A Sacramento man, Marc M. Keyser, admitted to sending around 120 packages marked as containing anthrax in October 2008, which he says was to highlight the lack of preparedness of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security and public for an anthrax attack. He was convicted in September 2009 of five counts of hoaxes and making threats[22][23] and sentenced to four years in prison in late April 2010

So you agree that whoever did this should be held accountable and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
Of course. Has anyone here said otherwise? But it's odd how suddenly several on this thread seem to know who did it yet they aren't naming them or reporting them to the Authorities.

Glad you agree.
Of course you have no choice but to agree or you'd look like a bigger partisan asshole than you already do.

who does this shit? the same people who wear pussy hats and destroy public and private property, the same ones that give preference to illegals over americans, the same ones that are determined to destroy this country------------------in other words, Liberals, progressives, democrats , and left wing hate filled assholes like Pelosi, Schumer, Jackson-Lee, the Clintons, Obama, the NY times, DC post, CNN, et. al.

One of the most prolific hoaxers was Clayton Waagner, an anti-abortion activist who mailed hundreds of anthrax hoax letters to abortion clinics in late 2001[19] and who was convicted in December 2003.

The press briefing is now beginning.
Now to see if they touch on the terrorist attack by some crazy progressive.
So they've caught the person who sent it?

I'm sure it was a Trump supporter.....
Liberalism truly is a mental disorder and you got the double whammy since homos are insane.
You're the one that's insane if you believe that.

Than why do homos kill themselves at vastly higher rates than hetros?
Our are you arguing that liberals aren't insane? Which would be a tough stance to defend with all the video proof that says otherwise.
Isn't it interesting that this thread suddenly turned into a thread about gay people..........? How'd that happen?

Gays are a hapless and unwitting yet always humorous group to make fun of. You should try it, it's always a hoot. Saying something is gay is almost a joke on its own

What kind of idiot does this shit?

Vanessa Trump Hospitalized After Opening Suspicious Letter Sent to Family Home

President Donald Trump’s daughter-in-law, Vanessa Trump, has been taken to a Manhattan hospital after a suspicious letter that contained an unidentified substance was sent to the apartment where she and husband Donald Trump Jr. live.

Vanessa Trump Hospitalized After Opening Suspicious Letter Sent to Family Home

Oh, that nasty white stuff. Don Jr dealer probably just sent his weekly cocaine to the wrong address.
Ah worthy of the IGNORE BUTTON.

I love cutting Trolls, and Hateful People off.

It was also the reason so many trump associates met with the russians.

Proving yet again liberals just pull shit out of their bungholes to try and create a narrative that suits their agenda.

Not at all....just looking for that example........that apparently never existed
:114:You libs crack me up...name calling all day long but insist you are not angry...as if we can't tell or something...:21:

They are miserable, and it KILLS them to see other people happy.

I have a neightbor who is a HUGE Hillary fan.

I was telling her about someone I was talking to at a concert (NOT EVEN ABOUT POLITICS) and she says to me, "IT WOULDN'T EVEN OCCUR TO ME TO TALK TO SOMEONE NEXT TO ME AT A CONCERT."

...translation.....she is a miserable bitch.

Last edited:
The powder was not anthrax. So it stands why can't make a joke about non-toxic white powder.
Say to the TSA agent you have a bomb in your suite case...then say "just joking".

We're not talking a bomb, we're talking a white powder. It can be anything from artificial sweetener to face powder. It was certainly in bad taste, but unless you can show an intention to threaten the person. You also seem to forget the history of a person mailing real anthrax, and the pattern of his intended victims.

It was intention to threaten a family under the Secret service, kind of obvious no?

I don't have enough information to make that determination. As Donald Trump would say, lives are ruined by accusations. Wait for the facts. It could turn out to be an upset person from either side of the political spectrum.

What do you mean you dont have enough information?
I said "whoever" so why the what ifs?

Liberalism truly is a mental disorder and you got the double whammy since homos are insane.

Our are you arguing that liberals aren't insane? Which would be a tough stance to defend with all the video proof that says otherwise.
Isn't it interesting that this thread suddenly turned into a thread about gay people..........? How'd that happen?

Gays are a hapless and unwitting yet always humorous group to make fun of. You should try it, it's always a hoot. Saying something is gay is almost a joke on its own
To some insecure in their own sexual orientation, I'm sure that's true.

and I believe those women violated by trump wynn etc etc have lives that were ruined too Trump the AH is always taking the boo hoo boo hoo ,mans side.......

They are miserable, and it KILLS them to see other people happy.

I have a neightbor who is a HUGE Hillary fan.

I was telling her about someone I was talkign to at a concert and she says to me, "IT WOULDN'T EVEN OCCUR TO ME TO TALK TO SOEMONE NEXT TO ME AT A CONCERT."

...translation.....she is a miserable bitch.
So...let me confirm....all liberals are like this "neightbor" of yours?

Yes, homophobia is hilarious. :asshole:

Forum List

Back