Vanessa Trump hospitalized

Terrorism

Trekwtf.jpg~c200

So sending an unknown powder to inflict fear isnt terrorism?
But then coming from an antifa supporter I guess I shouldnt be surprised.

Word of the day:

Terrorism: The unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

NOTHING is known about the aims, this may have had nothing to do with politics.

So sending an unknown powder to inflict fear isnt terrorism?
But then coming from an antifa supporter I guess I shouldnt be surprised.

Word of the day:

Terrorism: The unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

NOTHING is known about the aims, this may have had nothing to do with politics.

Self delusion is a scary thing....

1. I hope she's OK.
2. It seems strange to me the president's family doesn't have someone screening their mail.
You can bet it will be happening now...

The left may have just crossed the line and they wont be very happy about what is coming... They have tried every dirty trick in the book to have him impeached with no luck, now the dems are about to get an internal inspection they will not enjoy. I hope the Secret Service crawls up some ass real soon... Screwing with the family crosses the line in my book...

What the fuck does some one retard have to do with the "left"????

You don't even know who did this, or why.

Well, go back to post #15, there's retards all over.

Since it turned out to be harmless, then it is more likely a stunt by the right?

That's more of a libturd thing also.

Like racist graffiti actually being done my blacks themselves, mosques being burned by mooselimbs themselves...

More often than not "right wing hate crimes" turn out to be bullshit reports or acts carried out by libturds or their cohorts.

The rest of us have lives to live.

Terrorism has been a leftard tactic since the beginning.

They assassinated McKinley, blew up Czar Alexander for starters.

It may be another thing that endears them to our jihadist foes besides their mutual contempt for the US.
Stop. it. Pete.
Just stop.

Why?

Am I wrong? Lefties have been throwing bombs and shooting opponents ever since marxism was shat into a book.
You're accusing your political opponents of this shit with no indication whatsoever of who did it or why. You're also wrong that everyone on the left condones that kind of violence or sending baby powder in an envelope to the Trumps. It's fat in the fire and no one needs it right now. It's getting so ridiculous around here lately I'm wondering why I hang around. People need to stop acting so mindlessly hostile. That's my opinion, anyway.

The Post Office scans our mail for biohazards; they have since the Anthrax attacks. What would get through?

No practical way to detect anthrax.
It is just a spore, all sealed up in its own capsule, as well as the envelope.
You would have to at least open each envelop, which would take far too long.
And the only way to detect without culturing, takes a large sample.

https://www.bioee.ee.columbia.edu/courses/upload/Bibliography/makino_appliedmicrobiology_2001.pdf

{...
Anthrax is a disease caused by the spore-forming Bacillus anthracis, a Gram-positive, rod-shaped bacterium. Three forms of human anthrax are known: cutaneous, gastrointestinal and pulmonary (inhalation) anthrax. The cutaneous form is often self-limiting, but inhalation anthrax is sometimes severe because antibiotics only suppress the infection if administered shortly after exposure (i.e. within the ®rst 24±48 h). If not treated by the time symptoms develop, death is likely to occur in 99% of cases in unprotected individuals (James et al. 1998). Although inhalation anthrax is generally contracted from breathing airborne anthrax spores, monitoring the exposure of B. anthracis spores in the atmosphere is extremely dif®cult because the spores are not visible to the naked eye and are colourless, odourless and tasteless. Therefore, a rapid and sensitive technique to detect anthrax spores in the atmosphere is important for public health. In this study, we established a PCR detection system for B. anthracis using real time PCR technology, and also a simple isolation system using selective agar plates.
One hundred litres of air were passed through a 0á45 lm nitrocellulose membrane ®lter using an aerosol analysis monitor (Millipore Co., Tokyo Japan). The membrane was suspended in 1 ml of PBS and 0á1 ml of each suspension was spread on nutrient agar plates (NA; Difco Laboratory, Detroit, MI, USA) to quantify the total number of bacterial cells. To the remaining 0á9 ml of the suspension, 0á1 ml of PBS was added, containing either 0, 1, 10 or 100 spores of B. anthracis Pasteur II (Uchida et al. 1985), prepared according to Uchida et al. (1985). The mixtures, prepared in duplicate, were centrifuged 15 000 g for 5 min to isolate all cells which were then re-suspended in 10 ll of sterile water. The suspension was spread on Bacillus cereus selection agar (BCA; Oxoid Ltd, Hampshire, England) and incubating at 37°C for 18 h to detect B. anthracis.
...}

You're accusing your political opponents of this shit with no indication whatsoever of who did it or why. You're also wrong that everyone on the left condones that kind of violence or sending baby powder in an envelope to the Trumps. It's fat in the fire and no one needs it right now. It's getting so ridiculous around here lately I'm wondering why I hang around. People need to stop acting so mindlessly hostile. That's my opinion, anyway.

I didn't accuse anyone of anything.

I pointed out the actions of leftists from the beginning of their "revolution".

It's been 150 years of non-stop violence, terror, genocide and dystopia.

I pointed out the actions of leftists from the beginning of their "revolution".

It's been 150 years of non-stop violence, terror, genocide and dystopia.
Not a fan of our nation's Founders, eh? They too were Leftists.

Terrorism has been a leftard tactic since the beginning.

They assassinated McKinley, blew up Czar Alexander for starters.

It may be another thing that endears them to our jihadist foes besides their mutual contempt for the US.
Stop. it. Pete.
Just stop.

Why?

Am I wrong? Lefties have been throwing bombs and shooting opponents ever since marxism was shat into a book.

And republicans haven't.. ? Go take your dunce hat off for the day.

Good, then just stfu.

The Post Office scans our mail for biohazards; they have since the Anthrax attacks. What would get through?

No practical way to detect anthrax.
It is just a spore, all sealed up in its own capsule, as well as the envelope.
You would have to at least open each envelop, which would take far too long.
And the only way to detect without culturing, takes a large sample.

https://www.bioee.ee.columbia.edu/courses/upload/Bibliography/makino_appliedmicrobiology_2001.pdf

{...
Anthrax is a disease caused by the spore-forming Bacillus anthracis, a Gram-positive, rod-shaped bacterium. Three forms of human anthrax are known: cutaneous, gastrointestinal and pulmonary (inhalation) anthrax. The cutaneous form is often self-limiting, but inhalation anthrax is sometimes severe because antibiotics only suppress the infection if administered shortly after exposure (i.e. within the ®rst 24±48 h). If not treated by the time symptoms develop, death is likely to occur in 99% of cases in unprotected individuals (James et al. 1998). Although inhalation anthrax is generally contracted from breathing airborne anthrax spores, monitoring the exposure of B. anthracis spores in the atmosphere is extremely dif®cult because the spores are not visible to the naked eye and are colourless, odourless and tasteless. Therefore, a rapid and sensitive technique to detect anthrax spores in the atmosphere is important for public health. In this study, we established a PCR detection system for B. anthracis using real time PCR technology, and also a simple isolation system using selective agar plates.
One hundred litres of air were passed through a 0á45 lm nitrocellulose membrane ®lter using an aerosol analysis monitor (Millipore Co., Tokyo Japan). The membrane was suspended in 1 ml of PBS and 0á1 ml of each suspension was spread on nutrient agar plates (NA; Difco Laboratory, Detroit, MI, USA) to quantify the total number of bacterial cells. To the remaining 0á9 ml of the suspension, 0á1 ml of PBS was added, containing either 0, 1, 10 or 100 spores of B. anthracis Pasteur II (Uchida et al. 1985), prepared according to Uchida et al. (1985). The mixtures, prepared in duplicate, were centrifuged 15 000 g for 5 min to isolate all cells which were then re-suspended in 10 ll of sterile water. The suspension was spread on Bacillus cereus selection agar (BCA; Oxoid Ltd, Hampshire, England) and incubating at 37°C for 18 h to detect B. anthracis.
...}
Post office sez it can.

https://gizmodo.com/5994922/how-the-post-office-sniffs-out-anthrax-before-it-hits-your-mailbox

Forum List

Back