Vanessa Trump hospitalized

No I'm not joking, if you have ANY indication who did this or why go ahead and post, right after you call the NYPD
Well it wasn't a Trump supporter buttkiss....
How do you know that? The fake attack to get the troops fired up has never happened before?

Like barry's race baiting?
Examples, please.

His history of race baiting is well known and has been discussed on this board many times.
Does being a fat lesbian cause memory loss?

You're accusing your political opponents of this shit with no indication whatsoever of who did it or why. You're also wrong that everyone on the left condones that kind of violence or sending baby powder in an envelope to the Trumps. It's fat in the fire and no one needs it right now. It's getting so ridiculous around here lately I'm wondering why I hang around. People need to stop acting so mindlessly hostile. That's my opinion, anyway.

I didn't accuse anyone of anything.

I pointed out the actions of leftists from the beginning of their "revolution".

It's been 150 years of non-stop violence, terror, genocide and dystopia.
okay. It's just that not everyone who dislikes Trump is a communist bent on violence and anarchy.
So I'll leave it there.

Democrats ARE a terrorist organization. They are working hand in hand with Iran.

facepalm_wtf.jpg

What Democrats????
Obuthole, Hillary, pissholey.....

Thank you for that info. Some steps have been taken to try make mail safer since that article.Screening mail for biological agents - The Washington Post

The Post Office scans our mail for biohazards; they have since the Anthrax attacks. What would get through?

No practical way to detect anthrax.
It is just a spore, all sealed up in its own capsule, as well as the envelope.
You would have to at least open each envelop, which would take far too long.
And the only way to detect without culturing, takes a large sample.

https://www.bioee.ee.columbia.edu/courses/upload/Bibliography/makino_appliedmicrobiology_2001.pdf

{...
Anthrax is a disease caused by the spore-forming Bacillus anthracis, a Gram-positive, rod-shaped bacterium. Three forms of human anthrax are known: cutaneous, gastrointestinal and pulmonary (inhalation) anthrax. The cutaneous form is often self-limiting, but inhalation anthrax is sometimes severe because antibiotics only suppress the infection if administered shortly after exposure (i.e. within the ®rst 24±48 h). If not treated by the time symptoms develop, death is likely to occur in 99% of cases in unprotected individuals (James et al. 1998). Although inhalation anthrax is generally contracted from breathing airborne anthrax spores, monitoring the exposure of B. anthracis spores in the atmosphere is extremely dif®cult because the spores are not visible to the naked eye and are colourless, odourless and tasteless. Therefore, a rapid and sensitive technique to detect anthrax spores in the atmosphere is important for public health. In this study, we established a PCR detection system for B. anthracis using real time PCR technology, and also a simple isolation system using selective agar plates.
One hundred litres of air were passed through a 0á45 lm nitrocellulose membrane ®lter using an aerosol analysis monitor (Millipore Co., Tokyo Japan). The membrane was suspended in 1 ml of PBS and 0á1 ml of each suspension was spread on nutrient agar plates (NA; Difco Laboratory, Detroit, MI, USA) to quantify the total number of bacterial cells. To the remaining 0á9 ml of the suspension, 0á1 ml of PBS was added, containing either 0, 1, 10 or 100 spores of B. anthracis Pasteur II (Uchida et al. 1985), prepared according to Uchida et al. (1985). The mixtures, prepared in duplicate, were centrifuged 15 000 g for 5 min to isolate all cells which were then re-suspended in 10 ll of sterile water. The suspension was spread on Bacillus cereus selection agar (BCA; Oxoid Ltd, Hampshire, England) and incubating at 37°C for 18 h to detect B. anthracis.
...}

You're accusing your political opponents of this shit with no indication whatsoever of who did it or why. You're also wrong that everyone on the left condones that kind of violence or sending baby powder in an envelope to the Trumps. It's fat in the fire and no one needs it right now. It's getting so ridiculous around here lately I'm wondering why I hang around. People need to stop acting so mindlessly hostile. That's my opinion, anyway.

okay. It's just that not everyone who dislikes Trump is a communist bent on violence and anarchy.
So I'll leave it there.

Yet we had to hear how everyone who dislikes barry is a racist for eight years.

What kind of idiot does this shit?

Vanessa Trump Hospitalized After Opening Suspicious Letter Sent to Family Home

President Donald Trump’s daughter-in-law, Vanessa Trump, has been taken to a Manhattan hospital after a suspicious letter that contained an unidentified substance was sent to the apartment where she and husband Donald Trump Jr. live.

THE FACE OF HATE
upload_2018-2-12_15-34-1.png

We all knew THE LEFT was going to start resorting to violence when their lies, their schemes and their COUP started falling apart.

No I'm not joking, if you have ANY indication who did this or why go ahead and post, right after you call the NYPD
Well it wasn't a Trump supporter buttkiss....
How do you know that? The fake attack to get the troops fired up has never happened before?

Like barry's race baiting?
Examples, please.

His history of race baiting is well known and has been discussed on this board many times.
Does being a fat lesbian cause memory loss?
Examples, please.

President Donald Trump’s daughter-in-law, Vanessa Trump, has been taken to a Manhattan hospital after a suspicious letter that contained an unidentified substance was sent to the apartment where she and husband Donald Trump Jr. live.

THE FACE OF HATE
View attachment 176242

We all knew THE LEFT was going to start resorting to violence when their lies, their schemes and their COUP started falling apart.
So....you know who did this. You've given their name to the Authorities, right?

Oh, that nasty white stuff. Don Jr dealer probably just sent his weekly cocaine to the wrong address.

So I'll leave it there.

Yet we had to hear how everyone who dislikes barry is a racist for eight years.
Hey, I was appreciating you for a minute for the zippy hold music on the press briefing stream. Don't ruin it with a bunch of whining.

This makes a great deal of sense. The president, his family, and any other republican is under attack. Democrats are getting anxious.
636538110683156952-bette.png

Exactly. Those unhinged lefties have been doing these cheap tactics like what some of these celebrities have been enabling. Wow!

So what makes you think it may have been a leftist? Possibly a Russian agent he doubled crossed.

Oh, that nasty white stuff. Don Jr dealer probably just sent his weekly cocaine to the wrong address.
Make sure and tell us when you get a white powder in your mail so we can all laugh and make inappropriate jokes...Okay?

This makes a great deal of sense. The president, his family, and any other republican is under attack. Democrats are getting anxious.
636538110683156952-bette.png

Exactly. Those unhinged lefties have been doing these cheap tactics like what some of these celebrities have been enabling. Wow!

So what makes you think it may have been a leftist? Possibly a Russian agent he doubled crossed.
Reminding him before he thinks of testifying for Mueller? Hmmmmmm.

Terrible. I'm glad she's okay though.

Forum List

Back