Vanessa Trump hospitalized

Terrorism has been a leftard tactic since the beginning.

They assassinated McKinley, blew up Czar Alexander for starters.

It may be another thing that endears them to our jihadist foes besides their mutual contempt for the US.
Stop. it. Pete.
Just stop.

1. I hope she's OK.
2. It seems strange to me the president's family doesn't have someone screening their mail.
You can bet it will be happening now...

The left may have just crossed the line and they wont be very happy about what is coming... They have tried every dirty trick in the book to have him impeached with no luck, now the dems are about to get an internal inspection they will not enjoy. I hope the Secret Service crawls up some ass real soon... Screwing with the family crosses the line in my book...
So...you know who did this?

NEW YORK (AP) — Donald Trump Jr.'s wife was taken to a New York City hospital as a precaution Monday after she opened an envelope addressed to her husband that contained an unidentified white powder, police said.

A preliminary test indicated the substance wasn't dangerous, police said.

Vanessa Trump, 40, opened the letter addressed to the president's son Monday morning at their midtown Manhattan apartment, investigators said. She called 911 and said she was coughing and felt nauseous, police said.

test indicated wasnt dangerous ... yet she was coughing and nauseous

lies like her hubby ...

lesson;

never open mail addressed to a friend of the KGB, they may have a contract on them ...
When you think you've just been poisoned, you FEEL poisoned. It's upsetting.

Terrorism

Trekwtf.jpg~c200

Chill, it was just Jr's cocaine delivery gone wrong.

We can all disagree politically, but fuck, come on dude even the most rabid zealot for the left should agree that this sort of thing goes well beyond what is acceptable.

Why can’t we all just agree this was fucked up? Is there no humanity left in you or the others on the left?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I agree 100%.

I did not laugh and joke when Anthrax was sent to DEMOCRAT SENATOR TOM DASCHLE in 2001, but I am also not a brain washed ideologue.

Terrorism has been a leftard tactic since the beginning.

They assassinated McKinley, blew up Czar Alexander for starters.

It may be another thing that endears them to our jihadist foes besides their mutual contempt for the US.
Stop. it. Pete.
Just stop.

Why?

Am I wrong? Lefties have been throwing bombs and shooting opponents ever since marxism was shat into a book.

We can all disagree politically, but fuck, come on dude even the most rabid zealot for the left should agree that this sort of thing goes well beyond what is acceptable.

Why can’t we all just agree this was fucked up? Is there no humanity left in you or the others on the left?

I agree 100%.

I did not laugh and joke when Anthrax was sent to DEMOCRAT SENATOR TOM DASCHLE in 2001, but I am also not a brain washed ideologue.

...because it was ANTHRAX.

The Post Office scans our mail for biohazards; they have since the Anthrax attacks. What would get through?

I agree 100%.

...because it was ANTHRAX.

It doesnt matter if it's cornstarch....still terrorism.

Forum List

Back