Vanessa Trump hospitalized

The DNC apologist continues I see.

If you dont have a sane response then just shut the fuck up.

NOTHING about this event has any connection to "DNC" except in your little squirrel brain.
32247929.sf.jpg

Hey this had connection to the DNC.

Tsarnaev Brothers...connected...to...DNC?

Facepalm.jpg

You may as well have replied with "Why yes, sir, I do in fact have a little squirrel brain and here is more proof:"

Well it does prove the point on building a big beautiful wall.

Retard, what WALL would that be?

They got on a plane and flew here from eastern Europe.

So you are helping point out the flaws in immigration. The wall just got 10 feet higher!

Bteitbart Fake News.

I want proof of said "suspicious letter".

TYVM

Chill, it was just Jr's cocaine delivery gone wrong.

We can all disagree politically, but fuck, come on dude even the most rabid zealot for the left should agree that this sort of thing goes well beyond what is acceptable.

Why can’t we all just agree this was fucked up? Is there no humanity left in you or the others on the left?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Of course, and who did this needs to be persecuted to the full extent of the law...but on the other hand it was harmless other than her having to go to the hospital to get checked out.

To put a Trump spin on it...

...there are very bad people in the toxic letter business,

on both sides...

Here is another spin on it:

OMG JR'S WIFE GOT HOSPITALIZED!...while in reality nothing happened to her.
Left wing IGNORANCE on display!

Psychological Operations affect the mind real bad.. IT can cause post traumatic trauma and SOME PEOPLE NEVER RECOVER... IF you thought your life may have just ended by opening a damn letter, your whole psyche would be fucked up!.

LOL

Name one high profile person who had PSD from getting fake powdered.

ONE.

I've got a few that didn't:

White Powder at Clinton Campaign Headquarters Found 'Non-Hazardous'

1. I hope she's OK.
2. It seems strange to me the president's family doesn't have someone screening their mail.
You can bet it will be happening now...

The left may have just crossed the line and they wont be very happy about what is coming... They have tried every dirty trick in the book to have him impeached with no luck, now the dems are about to get an internal inspection they will not enjoy. I hope the Secret Service crawls up some ass real soon... Screwing with the family crosses the line in my book...

1. I hope she's OK.
2. It seems strange to me the president's family doesn't have someone screening their mail.
You can bet it will be happening now...

The left may have just crossed the line and they wont be very happy about what is coming... They have tried every dirty trick in the book to have him impeached with no luck, now the dems are about to get an internal inspection they will not enjoy. I hope the Secret Service crawls up some ass real soon... Screwing with the family crosses the line in my book...

What the fuck does some one retard have to do with the "left"????

You don't even know who did this, or why.

We can all disagree politically, but fuck, come on dude even the most rabid zealot for the left should agree that this sort of thing goes well beyond what is acceptable.

Why can’t we all just agree this was fucked up? Is there no humanity left in you or the others on the left?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Of course, and who did this needs to be persecuted to the full extent of the law...but on the other hand it was harmless other than her having to go to the hospital to get checked out.

on both sides...

Psychological Operations affect the mind real bad.. IT can cause post traumatic trauma and SOME PEOPLE NEVER RECOVER... IF you thought your life may have just ended by opening a damn letter, your whole psyche would be fucked up!.

LOL

ONE.

Enjoy your few... Not everyone reacts the same way or handles critical stress you moron... now go fuck yourself..

on both sides...

LOL

ONE.

Enjoy your few... Not everyone reacts the same way or handles critical stress you moron... now go fuck yourself..

You can't name one. So time to STFU snowflake.

Well, when I did a Google search, yes this incident did happen, but those who came into contact with the white powder were deemed to be okay, and Vanessa Trump was taken to the hospital for observation.

Police said that the substance was deemed to be non hazardous and was being taken to a lab for investigation.

Vanessa Trump, wife of Trump Jr., taken to hospital after opening envelope

Wonder if that was her weekly cocaine delivery?
Supplied by you, scumbag.

I don't do cocaine or have any around me. I'm hyper enough as it is. Why do you automatically assume things? You're a partisan hack scumbag.
You're a pussy, scumbag.

Oh, stop it, JusticeHammer: the whole board is laughing at your notmacho.

Terrorism has been a leftard tactic since the beginning.

They assassinated McKinley, blew up Czar Alexander for starters.

It may be another thing that endears them to our jihadist foes besides their mutual contempt for the US.

NEW YORK (AP) — Donald Trump Jr.'s wife was taken to a New York City hospital as a precaution Monday after she opened an envelope addressed to her husband that contained an unidentified white powder, police said.

A preliminary test indicated the substance wasn't dangerous, police said.

Vanessa Trump, 40, opened the letter addressed to the president's son Monday morning at their midtown Manhattan apartment, investigators said. She called 911 and said she was coughing and felt nauseous, police said.

test indicated wasnt dangerous ... yet she was coughing and nauseous

lies like her hubby ...

lesson;

never open mail addressed to a friend of the KGB, they may have a contract on them ...

Probably powdered rhinoceros horn Jr needs to get it up. You know he gets turned on by dead endangered animals.

Forum List

Back