Vatican bans "Catholic" Joe Biden from attending Pope Benedict's funeral

Wow.

The sitting President of the United States being personally requested to not attend?

The world has lost all respect for us...
what's really odd is that the pope seems to be just another woke bloke, so why would he care if Fellow Traveler Brandon shows up?

Mabye Benedict, in his will said NO WAY, Jose!

lol

Listen to the clip in the OP. The US is sending someone, but not Biden, because the Vatican and the late pope specifically requested he not be there.
Wow... I was just posting that maybe Benedict in his will said No to Biden being there. I was kind of joking but it looks like..

Wow, maybe my prayers wer answered and Benedict really did become Catholic before he went to meet the Lord :).

I guess having an abortion-loving old pervert hanging around isn't a good look for the Vatican, although considering the current pope, maybe not, after all...

I don't understand why these people insist on calling themselves Catholic. If they aren't Catholic then they shouldn't be Catholic. For a side that seems to insist that everyone should be able to identify as to who they want to be then why do they refer themselves as Catholic when they aren't really Catholic? They can identify as being who they really are. Add a letter to the alphabet soup.

This is one time where Tater should tell the Pope to go fuck himself.....His approval rating would go up ten points, at least for one news cycle.

Not that I give a shit about Tater but it's a direct insult to America.

This is one time where Tater should tell the Pope to go fuck himself.....His approval rating would go up ten points, at least for one news cycle.

Not that I give a shit about Tater but it's a direct insult to America.

The US is sending a representative to attend. The late pope and the Vatican didn't want the funeral tainted with the stench of an abortion-loving old man with a history of sexually abusing minors and a long trail of dead bodies behind him.

I guess having an abortion-loving old pervert hanging around isn't a good look for the Vatican, although considering the current pope, maybe not, after all...

bidenvatican.jpg

He might be an evil WEF Pope but he does not want that pants pissing old fool near him again .
He wet his trousers on the last occasion .
What next time in full view ?

But has POSPOTUS stopped genuflecting because of the pope's request? Did JoeXi ever genuflect, like those now debauching over the border?

Forum List

Back