🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Vatican court head: No communion for Nancy Pelosi

And you of course are the one to judge that. :rofl:

the court IS :rolleyes:

did you manage to read the OP or it is too much for your brain?

Fuck the OP. My screen says: "Quote: Originally Posted by Vox". Own it.
For that matter own your own post #22 where you did the same thing.

Once you muddle through that, go back to my original point: the meaning of a "Representative". Which makes all of this irrelevant.

:cuckoo:

Fuck YOU.

I could not care less what you ignorantly mumble on the matters you have no idea about.

I don't care what was known in XI century on the anatomy and physiology of the human body. It is 2013 and we deciphered the human genome and learned a lot more to know that life begins at conception.

Nowadays EVERYONE knows that life begins at conception.
so does the Church.

and the ruling is RIGHT.

Finally.

End of story.

Oh yay! :clap2: The good ol' "everybody knows" fallacy.

Nothing like digging deep into the intellectual well, huh?

and who is that "intellectual well"? YOU? :lol:

Where's that thread/article about the limited intellect of those who don't understand sarcasm?

the court IS :rolleyes:

did you manage to read the OP or it is too much for your brain?

Fuck the OP. My screen says: "Quote: Originally Posted by Vox". Own it.
For that matter own your own post #22 where you did the same thing.

Once you muddle through that, go back to my original point: the meaning of a "Representative". Which makes all of this irrelevant.

:cuckoo:

Fuck YOU.

I could not care less what you ignorantly mumble on the matters you have no idea about.

It figures. Intellect overload.
I try to go easy, I really do... :dunno:

"No idea" huh? I'm a Catholic.

Last edited:
This new progressive pope must be making some hypocritical catholics just nuts. They're fine with child molesters but hate pro-lifers.

They must get dizzy keeping it all straight.

The Pope just excommunicated a gay priest. He's not as progressive as you hoped.

He is not progressive at all.

he has a long standing history of big fights exactly over gay marriage and abortion with Argentinian leftist president while he was the head of the RCC Church in Argentina.

and not on the side of leftists.
the ignorance of the komsomol is simply stunning :rolleyes:

Correct.

The right to privacy concerning abortion is civil law, having nothing to do with criminal law such as murder.

The privilege to receive communion is a church matter. Secular law has no bearing. It's that whole separation of Church & State thing you libs always like to throw around. Guess what, it goes both ways...

Isn't Kiefer Sutherland one of those Hollywood liberals you right wingers express so much loathing for?

And this has to do with the discussion how?

Oh yay! :clap2: The good ol' "everybody knows" fallacy.

Nothing like digging deep into the intellectual well, huh?

Where's that thread/article about the limited intellect of those who don't understand sarcasm?

komsomol, especially the one who suffer from complexes, as you do, does not have intellect so you don't have and never will.

arrivederci, stupido :D

Interesting.

I know this has been an on again, off again subject for debate over the years... Should the Catholic Church allow abortion supporters to have communion or not... It seems that the answer has been given... at least for now.

The Church cannot deny any sacrament to a supplicant who maintains a given position in good faith.

Moreover, one can both maintain moral opposition to abortion in accordance with Church dogma while at the same time respect the secular rule of law and the Constitutional right to privacy.

The Vatican’s unwarranted meddling demonstrates the wisdom of the Framers and their requirement that church and state remain separate.

The Church most certainly can since this is a sacramental matter & thus under its pervue. Abortion in the eyes of the Church is an affront to creation & they correctly determined that a person is not worthy of receiving communion if they actively support it. The Church has been making moral judgements like this for over 2000 years. It's what they do.

If abortion is a sin, "support" is not.

Then again there's that inconvenient role of Representative, which renders the cardinal's position moot anyway.

komsomol, especially the one who suffer from complexes, as you do, does not have intellect so you don't have and never will.

arrivederci, stupido :D

Adieu, amateur.

h63FB6680

]
Does the Catholic Church still burn heretics?
No one has suggested that Nancy Pelosi be burned.

If the Church can stop such violent punishment for religious transgressions perhaps we can stop putting children to death for the crime of being conceived.

]

If the Church can stop such violent punishment for religious transgressions perhaps we can stop putting children to death for the crime of being conceived.

Why did the Church stop burning heretics, not to mention the myriad of other hideous forms of persecution the Church practiced?

Wasn't the Church doing what it thought was God's work? Wasn't there a religious certainty about the righteousness of their actions,

a certainty that came from God himself?

How was it possible for the Catholic Church to get that all so wrong? So terribly, profoundly wrong?

Why would any person of reason trust the judgment of the Catholic Church?

The privilege to receive communion is a church matter. Secular law has no bearing. It's that whole separation of Church & State thing you libs always like to throw around. Guess what, it goes both ways...

Isn't Kiefer Sutherland one of those Hollywood liberals you right wingers express so much loathing for?

And this has to do with the discussion how?

The part that has to do with irony.:D

The Church cannot deny any sacrament to a supplicant who maintains a given position in good faith.

Moreover, one can both maintain moral opposition to abortion in accordance with Church dogma while at the same time respect the secular rule of law and the Constitutional right to privacy.

The Vatican’s unwarranted meddling demonstrates the wisdom of the Framers and their requirement that church and state remain separate.

Pelosi is NOT in a position of a good faith.

I believe the Judgement came from the Vatican not the poster.

]

Why did the Church stop burning heretics, not to mention the myriad of other hideous forms of persecution the Church practiced?

Wasn't the Church doing what it thought was God's work? Wasn't there a religious certainty about the righteousness of their actions,

How was it possible for the Catholic Church to get that all so wrong? So terribly, profoundly wrong?

Aye, it was, because remember, il Papa is infallible.

Pelosi is NOT in a position of a good faith.

I believe the Judgement came from the Vatican not the poster.

Fortunately we have message board software that tells me where the quote came from. Matter o' fact it's still sitting there.
Now see, if you'd gone to Catholic school they would have taught you to read.

But just to entertain that point -- what would some cardinal in the Vatican know about Nancy Pelosi's soul, from 8000 miles away?
And again --- when did Nancy Pelosi have an abortion?

Authoritarians. Sheesh.

Last edited:
]

The Catholic Church is run by men with no direct connection to God. They do not believe Prophets are among us. God does not speak to the Pope nor provide him any direct commands or statements. All he has is prayer to communicate with God like all the rest of us. And God does not answer pray with words or deeds.

Forum List

Back