Zone1 Vatican II taught we are not to evangelize!! That totally contradicts the words of JESUS CHRIST

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022
Jesus said, and both (real) Catholics and Protestants know this-- at least the ones who have read the entire New Testament--

"Go into the whole world and preach the Gospel. Whoever believes and is baptized is saved. Whoever does not believe is condemned"

(my apologies if that is not verbatim in all Bibles, yet most truly Christian Bibles say words to that effect. The JW Bible and others are not real Bibles)

None of the bibles are 'real' bibles, in that they're all subject to many varying interpretations on what they contain being the literal truth.

Ironically, the JW's are the cult that is least questioning of their bibles being anything but 'literally' true.

They are one of the last holdouts on acceptance of science that disproves religious superstition.

None of the bibles are 'real' bibles, in that they're all subject to many varying interpretations on what they contain being the literal truth.

Ironically, the JW's are the cult that is least questioning of their bibles being anything but 'literally' true.

They are one of the last holdouts on acceptance of science that disproves religious superstition.
whatever.

Jesus said His Church will never fail. Fake churches, man made "churches" always do

you'd think those who go by Bible alone or claim to

would be interested in what they and Catholics have in common. But I tend to think they are more into divisiveness..

you'd think those who go by Bible alone or claim to

would be interested in what they and Catholics have in common. But I tend to think they are more into divisiveness..
Yep. You'd also think that those who go by the Bible alone would have noticed that nowhere in the Bible does it say -go by the Bible alone. :oops:

The Apostles pooped in holes in the ground and we're supposed to live our lives according to their imaginations :rolleyes:

You are free to call and ask them how you should live your life anytime
When it comes to matters of how to treat others and to be happy, the presence or lack of indoor plumbing has no bearing. Shame on your elitist snobbery.

Yep. You'd also think that those who go by the Bible alone would have noticed that nowhere in the Bible does it say -go by the Bible alone. :oops:
LOL

true story... I've read the whole thing, the Bible

The malice of anti-Catholics toward the Ancient (and only) Church and its members would make me a Catholic if nothing else

Forum List

Back