Veep Debate Thread

Pence set himself up well to be the GOP candidate of 2020.

Trouble is, he accomplished that by throwing Trump under the bus. He didn't even pretend he could defend Trump.

So, I'd say the winners of the debate were Pence and Clinton. Polls back that up. And the election is Clinton vs. Trump, not Kaine vs. Pence.

--LOL

no he didnt

he didnt take the bait

without the bait the left loses bigtime

This is so true.

Pence should have nailed Kaine on Hillarys lies way more aggressively.

Kane trying to say that Trump doesn't support the troops because he followed federal tax laws was stupid and disgusting. Whoever decided to conflate that bullshit needs to be removed from debate prep.

I hope Hillary says the very same thing in the next debate. Over 40% of Americans do not pay taxes, I guess all of them hate the troops and teachers.

Trying to make Trump evil because he followed the federal tax laws is colossally fucking stupid. The problem is that so many people are so stupid, they'll buy it. That what Hillary is banking on...the stupidity of the electorate.
Democrats pander to the uninformed. They depend on an ignorant electorate to win. That's what made Kaine so disgusting

Pence set himself up well to be the GOP candidate of 2020.

Trouble is, he accomplished that by throwing Trump under the bus. He didn't even pretend he could defend Trump.

So, I'd say the winners of the debate were Pence and Clinton. Polls back that up. And the election is Clinton vs. Trump, not Kaine vs. Pence.

--LOL

no he didnt

he didnt take the bait

without the bait the left loses bigtime

This is so true.

that is the one thing trump

should learn from last night

Pence should have nailed Kaine on Hillarys lies way more aggressively.

Kane trying to say that Trump doesn't support the troops because he followed federal tax laws was stupid and disgusting. Whoever decided to conflate that bullshit needs to be removed from debate prep.

I hope Hillary says the very same thing in the next debate. Over 40% of Americans do not pay taxes, I guess all of them hate the troops and teachers.

Trying to make Trump evil because he followed the federal tax laws is colossally fucking stupid. The problem is that so many people are so stupid, they'll buy it. That what Hillary is banking on...the stupidity of the electorate.
Democrats pander to the uninformed. That's what made Kaine so disgusting

That's their playbook. Lie to he stupid and get their votes. They bank on the stupidity of their voter base. The "tax" thing with Trump clearly demonstrates their strategy.

Pence is one dishonest, fake, smiley politician. I haven't ruled out the possibility that he's an android however.

Pence is a religious nut and all around bigot. He has the history to prove it.

Does Pence support our ABSOLUTE RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS? Yes.

Does Hillary support our ABSOLUTE RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS? No.

Why then is the allegation that he is "a religious nut and all around bigot" relevant?

. “Enquiring minds want to know”

We turned it off after an hour. It was boring compared to the Presidential debates.
Yep......btw, what signal was Kaine using to tell the mod to cut Pence off, because he kept staring at her. Was it the raised eyebrow, because the finger wipe has already been exposed.

his signal was more crude

continual interruption of trump

was his signal

Pence is one dishonest, fake, smiley politician. I haven't ruled out the possibility that he's an android however.

Why then is the allegation that he is "a religious nut and all around bigot" relevant?

Pandering to the 2% homosexuals and the millenials who have been brainwashed to believe that there's such a thing as "marriage" between Adam & Steve

"Losers
* Tim Kaine: Someone must have told the Virginia senator he needed to always be on his front foot in the debate, always be the aggressor. It didn't work. Kaine started the debate talking so quickly and trying to load so many Trump attacks into every answer that it made it virtually impossible to grasp any one attack. In the middle of the debate, Kaine seemed to relax into it — delivering an effective attack on Trump's comments on women. But that Kaine was the exception, not the rule. When he wasn't trying to stuff 10 pounds of attack in a five-pound bag in his answers, he was relentlessly interrupting Pence. Every single time Pence started to level an attack against Hillary Clinton, Kaine immediately began to talk over him. I'm not sure if that was on purpose or not, but it didn't come across well — at all. One glaring example: As Pence was recounting his personal experience on Sept. 11, 2001, Kaine interrupted to say, "I was in Virginia." Um, okay. Not a good look."

The only way Kaine could defend Hillary was try to keep Pence from saying anything.

**Winners and losers from the vice-presidential debate

Tim Kaine, for your debate effort, here's your sign: 'L'

In addition to seeing who conducted themselves the best in debate (Pence), I also thought about who was the scariest prospect as president. That clearly is Kaine.

Pandering to the 2% homosexuals and the millenials who have been brainwashed to believe that there's such a thing as "marriage" between Adam & Steve

As a Libertarian , I support freedom across the board.

I have the absolute right to to bear arms to defend my life .

Adam has the absolute right to have his asshole reamed by Steve. I don't give a shit about what they do. To each his own.

Adam has the absolute right to have his asshole reamed by Steve. I don't give a shit about what they do. To each his own.
You've fallen into the liberal trap..

When THEY talk about "bigotry" and "marriage equality." They're talking about REDEFINING MARRIAGE.

Marriage has a real definition it has NEVER included Ada & Steve.

The issue is about the STATE redefining and imposing a NEW DEFINITION on The People.

When THEY talk about "bigotry" and "marriage equality." They're talking about REDEFINING MARRIAGE.

The issue is about the STATE redefining and imposing a NEW DEFINITION on The People.

You have fallen into the religious "conservative" trap.

I do not want liberals telling me that my right to bear arms is a "privilege" subject to bureaucratic discretion.

And homosexuals do not want the government telling them that the government has the authority to define marriage.

And homosexuals do not want the government telling them that the government has the authority to define marriage.
But they HAVE. You accept that.

Homos have always been able to find a corrupt lesbian "minister" to preform the ceremony.

Now, the State enforces that "marriage" on the rest.

You're an example why libertarians get 2% of the vote.

In addition to seeing who conducted themselves the best in debate (Pence), I also thought about who was the scariest prospect as president. That clearly is Kaine.
While Kaine didn't have a good night, he isn't anywhere near as scary a prospect as President as Trump is.

That's their playbook. Lie to he stupid and get their votes. They bank on the stupidity of their voter base. The "tax" thing with Trump clearly demonstrates their strategy.

Such hilarious projection from one of the "PLEASE LIE TO ME MORE, MASTER! I HATE ANYONE WHO DOESN'T LIE TO ME!" Trump-losers.

Your masters are laughing hard about what rubes all the Trump fans are. They can't believe their good fortune, in that you actually swallow the insanely stupid and dishonest nonsense they feed you. As long as you keep lapping it up, they'll keep dishing it out.

Sadly, the Trump fans don't have the intellectual ability to understand it their role as Useful Idiots. After all, if they weren't supremely gullible, if they had any common sense, any ability to recognize lies and BS, they wouldn't be Trump fans.

There's a morality aspect to it as well. It's hard to swindle an honest and ethical person. Hence, it's very simple to swindle Trump fans.

They won't even be smart enough to understand why they lost. Their masters will tell them it was all because of fraud, so they'll believe it without question.

Homos have always been able to find a corrupt lesbian "minister" to preform the ceremony.

Libertarians get 2% of the vote because Americans have been indoctrinated into believing that they are sheeple.

I fail to see the reason that Adam getting his asshole reamed by Steve.violates any of your rights.

No...it's because they believe in open borders and no national defense.

You have fallen into the religious "conservative" trap.

I do not want liberals telling me that my right to bear arms is a "privilege" subject to bureaucratic discretion.

cause the definition of marriage was already defined centuries ago.

Forum List

Back