Vegas Mom Shot Dead Was Looking For Suspect

Just a bunch of white savages killing each other. No need to pollute the story with nonsense.

They knew the kid...but couldn't identify him. BULLSHIT!
Of course they identified him. Are you not paying attention? The fact that they knew his identity was kept from the press.
No, it is bullshit...they would have arrested him the day before. He was hiding at home? They didn't check. BS. You don't hide the identity of a murder...it is a public safety issue.

This is a case of redneck on redneck crime. Who cares. One will be 6 feet under...the other will be in jail and America will be a better place.

Of course they identified him. Are you not paying attention? The fact that they knew his identity was kept secret from the press intentionally.

Can they even do that? I mean he was a murderer, I'd think the whole police force would have to be told who they are looking for. And that would get to the press.

Guy threatens to kill family. Woman has to decide whether to:
1. Call the police, or
2. Go home, get her own son and his gun, and start cruising the neighborhood.

Sounds to me that the son was a failed George Zimmerman wannabe.

You have a link for all of that? Haven't seen one stating any of that yet.

The husbands story sure doesn't hold out based on them knowing the suspect.
Tammy Meyers, 44, knew Nowsch and became a mentor of sorts, giving him money and food and urging him to dress properly, her husband said.

"We know this boy," Robert Meyers said. "I couldn't tell you this before. He knew where I lived. We knew how bad he was but we didn't know he was this bad."

The case has received significant attention since police initially said Meyers was killed by an angry driver who followed her home after she gave her teenage daughter a driving lesson.

She was removed from life support on Valentine's Day as police hunted for a suspect, and donations for her funeral costs quickly poured in to a fundraising site.

The sympathy morphed into skepticism after police revealed that Meyers was not followed home, and instead dropped her daughter off and picked up her 22-year-old son, armed with his 9 mm handgun, to try to confront the driver who had frightened her earlier.

They went looking for the driver, followed the vehicle and eventually went home. The silver car then showed up outside the Meyers' home and a shootout occurred. The mother was shot in the head outside the home.

Police say 19-year-old suspect in Vegas killing was gunman

Oh that is even more crazy. I wouldn't believe anything just yet. Why didn't the husband mention any of this before? What's with tall the road rage stuff and going back after the guy? Story going to change a few more times I think.
The article says why he didn't say anything before... "I couldn't tell you this before. He knew where I lived."

That kid knew where they lived. Im guessing they may have made him think no one knew who he was, that way he wouldn't run. They found him hiding at his house as a result. Whatever their plan was, it worked.

And they didn't call the police after the kid threatened her life why? Instead they get a gun and go looking for him? I wouldn't believe anything just yet.
Did he threaten her life at that point? Was a crime committed that could be reported to the police at that point?

The story goes they honked at him and he stopped and threatened her life. Then they went home and she got the son and his gun.

Of course they identified him. Are you not paying attention? The fact that they knew his identity was kept from the press.
No, it is bullshit...they would have arrested him the day before. He was hiding at home? They didn't check. BS. You don't hide the identity of a murder...it is a public safety issue.
What kind of fool would assume that the family and the police fabricated a lie? What purpose would that even serve? Are you dense boy? You do realize there will almost certainly be an explanation forthcoming, but let me guess, when that time comes, you will refute it by screaming "bullshit" over and over again like a child? It will only make you look more stupid, but be my guest.

What kind of fool would assume all those things without knowing the whole story? Are you dense boy? You do realize there will almost certainly be an explanation forthcoming, but let me guess, when that time comes, you will refute it by screaming "bullshit" over and over again like a child? It will only make you look more stupid, but be my guest.

I'd be surprised if they could hide the identity of a murderer like that.

What kind of fool would assume all those things without knowing the whole story? Are you dense boy? You do realize there will almost certainly be an explanation forthcoming, but let me guess, when that time comes, you will refute it by screaming "bullshit" over and over again like a child? It will only make you look more stupid, but be my guest.
You know the whole story...I just saw a story on CNN...they couldn't even report the whole story. Are you dense, boy...so quick to believe the first story without fact checking. You are just avoiding the epidemic of white on white crime. These savages got what they deserved.

You know the whole story...I just saw a story on CNN...they couldn't even report the whole story. Are you dense, boy...so quick to believe the first story without fact checking. You are just avoiding the epidemic of white on white crime. These savages got what they deserved.
Yeah, you should stick with the whole "they didn't know him at all" thing. You let me know how that pans out over the next couple days. God damn youre fucking stupid.

And why did they have that sketch of him if they knew who he was all along?

"Detectives asked the family not to share the relationship with Nowsch before his arrest, Meyers added."

Victim Of Las Vegas Road Rage Shooting Knew Her Accused Killer - BuzzFeed News

Yeah, you should stick with the whole "they didn't know him at all" thing. You let me know how that pans out over the next couple days. God damn youre fucking stupid.
LOL...ok little boy.

"Detectives asked the family not to share the relationship with Nowsch before his arrest, Meyers added."

I refuse to take the word of some thug redneck who went out looking for a gun fight. People lie...asswipe. Especially white savages.

LOL...ok little boy.

I guess it didn't even take a couple days. It only took me a couple minutes to put the nail in your retard coffin. Better luck next time dumbass.

And why did they have that sketch of him if they knew who he was all along?
...because they wanted him to think they didn't know who he was.

But that seems impossible. I mean the kid lived a block away. They are claiming he knew her quite well. He would have had to of known the daughter and son knew who he was. Will be funny as the truth comes out. Nothing will surprise me at this point.

LOL...ok little boy.

I guess it didn't even take a couple days. It only took me a couple minutes to put the nail in your retard coffin. Better luck next time dumbass.
Buzzfeed? Like I said...who is gonna believe a thug redneck who went out looking for a gunfight. Rednecks lie all of the time...the savages.

I refuse to take the word of some thug redneck who went out looking for a gun fight. People lie...asswipe. Especially white savages.
Well if he lied, the police will certainly clear that up... wont they, which makes one wonder why someone could be as fucking stupid as you to think this guy made that up. Your logic skills are completely non existent.

He added that police had not known until Thursday that Meyers knew Nowsch.

“That didn’t all come together until today,” he said.

Forum List

Back