very heinous black-on-white hate crime/ disabled person attacked

'Viral TikTok videos have resulted in youth overdosing on medications, disfiguring their bodies, and engaging in a wide variety of physically dangerous acts. With new reports of the "slap a teacher" challenge, it is clear that TikTok is unable to control the spread of harmful content. Simply put, whatever TikTok has been doing to enforce its terms of service has not been working and merits serious review and reform.'

The California Teachers Association took to Facebook on Tuesday to alert their members about the 'dangerous trend'.

'Educators beware!' the post read. 'One of the latest trends on social media is a "challenge" that encourages students to physically attack ("slap") educators and video record it.'

While I think most teachers are idiots and are liberals, this is something that needs addressed NOW. It is no different than" sucker punching an old person" that was all the rage not that long ago..mostly performed by blacks against anyone NOT black. The smug look on fatties face should be enough to get her punched a few times herself to teach her just how "fun" it is not being on the receiving end.

And......I believe TikTok is chinese owned. Shots not fired, people,k but weaponry is coming from our children. But how many american idiot people partake of their "challenges"? Bitch is 18, still in school? Not only fat and ugly, but stupid as well. And an adult....therefore, liable as an adult. Mommy is probably as stupid as her fugly daughter Daddy doesn't exist. Babydaddy was just looking for a quick lay.

Last edited:
'Viral TikTok videos have resulted in youth overdosing on medications, disfiguring their bodies, and engaging in a wide variety of physically dangerous acts. With new reports of the "slap a teacher" challenge, it is clear that TikTok is unable to control the spread of harmful content. Simply put, whatever TikTok has been doing to enforce its terms of service has not been working and merits serious review and reform.'

The California Teachers Association took to Facebook on Tuesday to alert their members about the 'dangerous trend'.

'Educators beware!' the post read. 'One of the latest trends on social media is a "challenge" that encourages students to physically attack ("slap") educators and video record it.'

While I think most teachers are idiots and are liberals, this is something that needs addressed NOW. It is no different than" sucker punching an old person" that was all the rage not that long ago..mostly performed by blacks against anyone NOT black. The smug look on fatties face should be enough to get her punched a few times herself to teach her just how "fun" it is not being on the receiving end.

And......I believe TikTok is chinese owned. Shots not fired, people. But how many american idiot people partake of their "challenges"? Bitch is 18, still in school? Not only fat and ugly, but stupid as well. And an adult....therefore, liable as an adult.
Yeah, if she's 18, why is she in a juvenile facility? She needs to be in with the big girls where her smartass self will get knocked down when she acts a fool.

Yeah, if she's 18, why is she in a juvenile facility? She needs to be in with the big girls where her smartass self will get knocked down when she acts a fool.
Doubtful since she will be with likeminded idiots that will pat her on the back for a job well done.

Rule of thumb: If you see a pack of black girls or young men..go the other way.

Violence to a school official? Will AG Garland do the RIGHT THING and consistent thing and prosecute this young woman for Domestic Terrorism?

I haven't always been pleased with the Turtle's performance, but he did the country a solid by keeping this doofus off of the Supreme Court.

Doubtful since she will be with likeminded idiots that will pat her on the back for a job well done.

Rule of thumb: If you see a pack of black girls or young men..go the other way.
When I was in Mississippi in the 70's, a young white adult, I was shocked and hurt to walk past the high school and witness small groups of black students who would move, en masse, to let me walk down the sidewalk unimpeded. If I had been able to see into the future, to look at the girl in this story and see how she wasted the opportunities she was given, I might not have felt so badly for those students I encountered back in 1971.

They are savages.

No amount of time.

No amount of education.

No amount of legislation, money, positional graduation will EVER change that.

Why do you think popular culture pushes miscegenation so hard?

The prevailing logic must be to breed it out of them.

Good luck with that.

Up until the last 2 years I'd never been racist really. I never cared for most blacks as I generally found them loud, obnoxious and irritating. But in the past 2 years it seems a lot of them having been trying very to show me that the vast majority of them don't deserve to be in this country. This is yet another prime example.

And......I believe TikTok is chinese owned. Shots not fired, people,k but weaponry is coming from our children. But how many american idiot people partake of their "challenges"? Bitch is 18, still in school? Not only fat and ugly, but stupid as well. And an adult....therefore, liable as an adult. Mommy is probably as stupid as her fugly daughter Daddy doesn't exist. Babydaddy was just looking for a quick lay.
Yes!

It would be bad enough if an American website allowed people to promote "Slap a Teacher."

But to allow a foreign-owned website to promote such violence is outrageous.

Yes, ethnicity X seems to have a disproportionate number of young people who think it is fun to sucker punch other human beings.

It speaks volumes about that group's culture.

Up until the last 2 years I'd never been racist really. I never cared for most blacks as I generally found them loud, obnoxious and irritating. But in the past 2 years it seems a lot of them having been trying very to show me that the vast majority of them don't deserve to be in this country. This is yet another prime example.
I've known one admitted racist in my entire life. TPTB are trying to CREATE as many racists as possible. Don't fall for it.

....18 year old fat ugly black GIRL attacks a 64 year old white person!!!!!

I like that it is a felony. Adnd that the girl is so young. Perhaps this will get her out of the breeding pool during her period of peak fertility.

..I've had many public encounters with blacks-loud and foul mouthed..I can't recall many, if any at all --with whites like that

They are savages.

No amount of time.

No amount of education.

No amount of legislation, money, positional graduation will EVER change that.

Why do you think popular culture pushes miscegenation so hard?

The prevailing logic must be to breed it out of them.

Good luck with that.
Let's be very kind and gentle.

Abraham Lincoln (before he was elected President) opined that the two largest ethnicities at that time were simply incompatible.

He opined that they should live separately from each other. (He suggested that one of them might consider living in some Caribbean islands.) I do not know whether he ever changed his opinion.

Let's be fair: Some of the really nicest people in this country are members of the ethnicity under discussion.

BUT (sadly) the disproportionate number of them who have no conscience when it comes to harming other human beings is alarming.

..I've had many public encounters with blacks-loud and foul mouthed..I can't recall many, if any at all --with whites like that
Geez, it's so hard to qualify these experiences. I used to live in subsidized housing many years ago and the really very blatant behavior I experienced was from blacks. I try not to disqualify a whole race because of what a few people did to me, and I try to remember that in a subsidized housing environment, mental health is often an issue, but there it is. My home was invaded and my belongings taken by one person and I was sexually assaulted by another, both in the same building, both black.

Forum List

Back