Very simply, why I cannot stand Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
His policies and his lack of character. Make no mistake, I am not indicting his supporters. I assume they are all adults and can make up their own minds. But Trump himself is a loathesom person.

He could have devised a policy to control the border without breaking families. But he chose to do just that. Thus he has shown me that he has no empathy for the human race. He uses divisive and intentionally hurtful language to describe these unfortunate people. He has shown a lack of basic respect for his neighbor.

Meanwhile, I, for one, have been taught to treat my neighbor as I would be treated.

Trump decided to cut taxes for those who can afford it while providing no benefit to those who could least afford it. That tired old doctrine of trickle down economics has been roundly disproved as truth.

Trump doesn't just disagree with American institutions but demonizes them. This sets folks up to be cynical at best, dismissive at worst for our most valued institutions such as a free press (not the enemy of the people, but certainly the enemy of tyrants and Authoritarians), our justice system and law enforcement.

I cannot be inspired by someone who comports himself as such a brazen bully. I would opt for inspirational politics, not instigational politics.

I'm sorry, but I was raised as an American and maintain my love for this great country. And I cannot be convinced that selling,out my ordained morality to support such a buffoon.

You can't stand Donald Trump because he is pro-America, and you fucking hate America.
WRONG For 40 years Trump let you know what scum he is and you still voted for him Shame on you and all Trump supporters

For 40 years Trump let you know what scum he is

And for 30 years Clinton let you know what scum she is...….

His policies and his lack of character. Make no mistake, I am not indicting his supporters. I assume they are all adults and can make up their own minds. But Trump himself is a loathesom person.

He could have devised a policy to control the border without breaking families. But he chose to do just that. Thus he has shown me that he has no empathy for the human race. He uses divisive and intentionally hurtful language to describe these unfortunate people. He has shown a lack of basic respect for his neighbor.

Meanwhile, I, for one, have been taught to treat my neighbor as I would be treated.

Trump decided to cut taxes for those who can afford it while providing no benefit to those who could least afford it. That tired old doctrine of trickle down economics has been roundly disproved as truth.

Trump doesn't just disagree with American institutions but demonizes them. This sets folks up to be cynical at best, dismissive at worst for our most valued institutions such as a free press (not the enemy of the people, but certainly the enemy of tyrants and Authoritarians), our justice system and law enforcement.

I cannot be inspired by someone who comports himself as such a brazen bully. I would opt for inspirational politics, not instigational politics.

I'm sorry, but I was raised as an American and maintain my love for this great country. And I cannot be convinced that selling,out my ordained morality to support such a buffoon.

You can't stand Donald Trump because he is pro-America, and you fucking hate America.
WRONG For 40 years Trump let you know what scum he is and you still voted for him Shame on you and all Trump supporters

Says the retard who voted for Hillary fucking Clinton...

have anything besides repub bs?/ Bill Obama Hill Boo hoo boo hoo Right now your face is that of the orange anus Enjoy

have anything besides repub bs?/ Bill Obama Hill Boo hoo boo hoo Right now your face is that of the orange anus Enjoy

Do you think Trump is going to replace Sotomayor before Ginsburg?

He'll be impeached first

He'll be impeached first

And how do you Stalinist traitors intend to pull that off? :dunno:

He'll be impeached first

You should hold your breath, it'll happen faster.

H

You dumb Moon Bat. Trump's tax is reduced tax rates for everybody paying the Federal Income tax. It also increased the standard deduction, which will result in lower taxes for 75% of taxpayers, mostly at the lower end.

The only people that won't get a reduction will be very wealthy people in the high tax commie states with more than $10K a year in local income tax. Even at that many of them will break even with the lower rates.

I am just a retired person living off pensions and my wife and and I are getting $2K a year reduction in our taxes, which is damn good. If you are not getting a tax reduction then either you are on welfare, very rich or you ain't doing it right.

The reduction in the corporate rate is really stimulating the economy. They are predicting a 4.5 or 5% growth rate for this quarter which is booming after Obama's dismal economic growth.

You must be a dumbass Moon Bat that doesn't have a clue what is really going on with our economy. Is this you?

DgiZd4pXcAEhsVG.jpg

I was raised during the 60's and 70's and liberalism taught us all not to impose our morality on others, prior to that lesson being forced upon us their were fewer gun laws and fewer school shootings, their was no epidemic of "death by sex" prior to the sexual revolution and no one needed to be reminded about "safe sex", public schools were run almost exclusively by parents and teachers working closely together with each other with no outside interference from the left and were allowed to pray and pledge if they wanted to...but we were ostracized out of our morality so I would thank you if you refrained from now pretending a lack of morality in anyone or anything is somehow anyone else's fault but the lefts.
Do you see Trump's lack of morality as a beneficial part of our culture today?
When did leftwingers suddenly start caring about morality?
Since the inception of morality. When did Righties stop caring about morality?

Trump has had it easier from he press than any politician in history
Now that's funny.
44983fa3019e5fc8f59a4d196bba71d47347a3d18f5f93e37b19b92e6afd5644.gif

He's certainly had more air time than any President I can remember.

More than your god?

Didn't MS-13NBC dedicate 6 hour segments to the worship of little gay Barry?

Who's my God dumb fuck?

Another one Trump was talking about.

Trump.jpg

H

You dumb Moon Bat. Trump's tax is reduced tax rates for everybody paying the Federal Income tax. It also increased the standard deduction, which will result in lower taxes for 75% of taxpayers, mostly at the lower end.

The only people that won't get a reduction will be very wealthy people in the high tax commie states with more than $10K a year in local income tax. Even at that many of them will break even with the lower rates.

I am just a retired person living off pensions and my wife and and I are getting $2K a year reduction in our taxes, which is damn good. If you are not getting a tax reduction then either you are on welfare, very rich or you ain't doing it right.

The reduction in the corporate rate is really stimulating the economy. They are predicting a 4.5 or 5% growth rate for this quarter which is booming after Obama's dismal economic growth.

You must be a dumbass Moon Bat that doesn't have a clue what is really going on with our economy. Is this you?

DgiZd4pXcAEhsVG.jpg

And Another lower than average IQ. You go dummy.

Now that's funny.

More than your god?

Who's my God dumb fuck?

View attachment 201993

Ohhh look, discredited urban legends. Who would expect THAT from a leftist....

One thing that cannot be refuted is that your god, gay Barry Obama received vastly more positive press than Trump.

When the Bolshevik propaganda mechanisms "report" they simply spew mindless hate at President Trump.

You lap it up, never bothering to engage your brain. You have a party, no need for a brain, eh Comrade?

Now that's funny.

More than your god?

Who's my God dumb fuck?

View attachment 201993

upload_2018-6-30_12-36-30.png

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/1998-trump-people-quote/

DERP!

H

DgiZd4pXcAEhsVG.jpg

And Another lower than average IQ. You go dummy.

So dumb he is posting long debunked hate memes? Eh comrade?

Simple Translation:
“I hate Donald Trump because he’s diligent in his quest to restore law and order in America. I hate his “Americans First” policy. I hate that he champions Americas best while not issuing trophies to losers, lowlifes and illegals.”
THE END
I don't understand how being as unnecessarily cruel and churlish is required to carry out the policies you outlined. This is not a Hobson's Choice. You can put America first by not being a rude dickhead. Why does he chose Tom be such a blatant asshole?

Will the OP come clean and admit he supported Clinton or Obama? If he did then he's uninformed or a hypocrite.
I voted for Sec. Clinton and for President,Obama.

Most Americans did. Are you saying the majority of Americans are uninformed or hypocrites because we opted out of the Trump tactics of bullying and bragging?

I see. So, families were separated on Obama's watch and that's OK. Are you uniformed and/or a hypocrite?
Families were separated because the kids walked from Guatemala to the U.S. Without their parents.

Simple Translation:
“I hate Donald Trump because he’s diligent in his quest to restore law and order in America. I hate his “Americans First” policy. I hate that he champions Americas best while not issuing trophies to losers, lowlifes and illegals.”
THE END
I don't understand how being as unnecessarily cruel and churlish is required to carry out the policies you outlined. This is not a Hobson's Choice. You can put America first by not being a rude dickhead. Why does he chose Tom be such a blatant asshole?

I don't understand how being a shameless fucking liar is necessary to promoting the goals of Marxism?

Yet here you are, a shameless fucking liar pretending that this wasn't going on in 2014 under Obama, despite me and others proving that it was, at about the same level.

You have no honor, you have no integrity, you have no morals. BUT you have your filthy party, and that's ALL you care about.

Simple Translation:
THE END

You see, in the real world, outside of LibTardia the “blatant assholes” are those who CHOOSE to break the laws of neighboring nations and demand a backdoor entry and right to steal from good Americans. ALL good, legitimate, REAL Americans see it this way. This is simple as shit people...COME ON!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back